Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Swatch Exclusively mine

I have no clue why I thought of this, but I did, and would really want to hear yall's answers.

No two people are the same. Most people have at least one thing, either on their body or in the way they dress, that defines them.

Is there anything on your body that is different, noticable or not, that most people don't have?

What about in the way you dress? Are there any accessories or other clothing that you ALWAYS wear?

Pictures found on google or taken by you are accepted and suggested. However, if the special thing on your body is in your no-no areas, there's no need for that :3.

D
ylsterr <3

Last edited by Dylan xX; 08-12-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Dylan xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

I wear three rings all the time, as well as two wristbandsd, cause they all mean something to me. I also have a big freckle on my lower back, and a birthmark on a nono spot <.< Umm I guess my pants are unique as well as a lot of my jackets, since I've put everything onto them and whatnot, but I dont wear them everyday, so. :3

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Swatch My answers

My unusual answers:

On my body, there's only two things that really define me:

One: Changing eye colors

Inherited from my mom, my eye color can change, not quite depending on mood, but sometimes. It's normally hazel, but can turn faded blue, gray, brown, and green. Maybe I'll figure out a way to show a pic later.

Two: Purple tummy spot

Basically, this appeared when I was 9 or 10. One night in Arizona, I was stung by 9-10 scorpions while sleeping and 2 while awake. There was one place on my stomach where more than 2 stings occurred. There was a very huge mark where this happened for a few months. When it finally healed, this spot was left there, and never went away.

Pic: Not too visible with cam. We'll see though

As for the stuff I always wear, there's more.

One: Nike "Stand up, Speak up" bracelet things.

There's no deep meaning, I just like black and white. The message is pretty good too .

Pic:

Two: Surfboard necklace

Once again, no huge meaning, but I practically never take it off.

Pic:

So I might add more later, but it'd be awesome to hear what makes yall unique .

Love ya,

Dylsterr <3

Last edited by Dylan xX; 08-12-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Dylan xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
Nick
Distinguished Member

My eyes change color too, that's usually what defines me from most people. Perhaps we are twins separated at birth Dylan

Clothing wise, nothing sets me apart, I wear a variety of stuff and dont really have just one style. Nothing I always wear either :P

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #5
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Talking

I have a random freckle on my neck.

And I wear glasses except for sleeping times. (:

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I have a peculiar fingernail. The nail is not attached to the "bed" of my finger, so you can clearly see under it. It's a bit grim but there isn't anything I can do about it to get to to go back to normal. I refuse to have it completely removed because that would just look -too- weird.

Blondie

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
footballdare
getDare Sweetheart

I have 4 massive scars on my head, one starting on my temple and going back and up towards the top of my head, from a punch by a bloke wearing a ring, a small one pretty much dead centre of my head from a lump hammer accident, one where the head meets the neck at the back from a baseball bat, which looks more like two scars, but I only count it as one, and then one from walking into a low doorway after a few whiskeys, but they're my only real recognisable features apart from a few tattoos. I don't really wear anything weird or recognisable

M/Northern Ireland
Limits: Public, Poo
Is fear ciúin mé
Éirinn go Brách

Tumblr: http://footballdare.tumblr.com/
footballdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
LadyCeleste

I have a snake tattoo on my shoulder that represents something very special to me. I wear four rings at all times, one on each forefinger, one on each ring finger. The one on my right hand is a ring I got from my mother when I was 15 or 16. I haven't taken it off since (unless I'm cleaning it or getting into the shower). On my right hand on the forefinger is a ring that has "mother, daughter, friend" I represent all three. I'm a mother, a daughter, and a friend. On my left hand, on the ring finger is a pentacle ring that represents my faith and it also represents my commitment to my partner. On my left hand on the forefinger is ring with the Hebrew of "live, laugh, love, and strength". It was something I found in an Egyptian store and fell in love with.

Other than that, physical feature wise, my eyes also change colour as well. It depends on my moods, or what I wear. Most of the time, my eyes are normally a smokey grey, but there are times that they will be green, electric green, blue, grey-blue, or steel grey. Watch out if they're steel grey.

That's pretty much it.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #9
Abby9

Swatch My Answers

Well I have this dark dot next to my eye. Because in 2nd grade this person threw a pencil and it stabbed me next to my eye. dont think its visible on a pic though
As for what I wear I wear this purple watch with black fishnet glove thingies.
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #10
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Is there anything on your body that is different, noticable or not, that most people don't have?

I have a perfectly straight line of three freckle/mole things on my right thumb. Ive had them as long as I can remember though its something Ive just grown to ignore unless someone points them out.

I also have a longish narrow scar on the inside of my left arm, from when I fell out of a tree.

Ohh and both my thumbs can bend backwards to 90 degrees. Will get a photo at some point. Good for freaking friends out.

What about in the way you dress? Are there any accessories or other clothing that you ALWAYS wear?

As for this, no, I go through phases of not taking stuff off but I then end up taking it off to do something then forgetting to put it back on, Im not good at it

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #11
mistress ct

I have a fair share of moles (not the yucky kind just normal moles), most are tiny, some aren't

I don't really wear a lot of jewellery but there is a bangle that I've had for years (very plain), which I wear very often, out of habit more than it going with whatever it is that I'm wearing at the time so I kinda treat it like lucky charm of sorts.
mistress ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

My eyes change colors as well not sure where I got that from. Currently they're a dark green but they used to be seafoam with swirls of brown in them. Anyway, I also have a string of moles on my left arm that very closely resemble Ursa Major (The Big Dipper). I also have a very tiny permanent circular scar under my nose from a car accident a couple of years back but it's not realy that noticable anymore.
As for clothes, I can say I very rarely wear a shirt that has just color on it. My shirt will almost always say something humorous which just shows I enjoy humor, giving and receiving jokes that make me laugh is one of life's joys. Also, whenever I decide to wear contacts in contrast to glasses, I wear a pair of sunglasses. I think I do this just to keep people in mystery, as people can tell a lot about you just from your eyes.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #13
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I wear two rings on my right hand on my middle and ring finger. One is my class ring and the other was a gift from my friend. Both have garnet stones.

As for unique body things, my eyes change color a bit too, from a blue grey to a green blue. I also have a sort of line of freckles along the side of my neck. Almost like a guide for where to kiss

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Well belive it or not but I have 11 toes. I have 5 on my right and 6 on my left. A lot of people from my school don't know because it is kindda wierd but truth is a lot of people have more toes then needed. And don't ask me about going to the pool.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
connor, dylan, exclusive, truth, unique