Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2023, 02:38 PM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23F Punish me

Hi there my master told me to come on here and ask the lovely people of get dare to punish me. Why for being lazy and unable to do anal since I stopped my training. I have also been playing with his pussy without permission. I have a list of my toys in my signature. He does live with me so he can help with these punishments. Please do not go easy on me. This whore has to do all lunishments given.

Dislikes: Anal, Heavy/hard pain, orgasm denial, extended play, humiliation, piss, overstimulation.
Limits : Social suicide, illegal, scat, animals
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 02:59 PM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Personally, it is my belief that punishments should fit the crime. You've been playing around with your pussy without permission so there's a very easy way to fix that! Put some hot sauce, followed by clamps on your nipples and then with tape wrap your hands into fists - as if you've got paws basically!

With your nipples hopefully on fire at this point, and you unable to use your hands now you should piss into a bowl! Once your bowl is full of piss - you should sit down on an anal toy of your choice. Lodge it straight up into your ass. Begin lapping up the piss, on all fours with your taped hands like a little Piglet.

Once your bowl is empty, keep your anal toy in but your clamps can come off. You cant pull them off as your hands should still be taped like paws so you'll have to find a wall or something to yank them off your tits. Once that's done you can release your hands and shower but the anal toy should remain in until your clean!

I see that you do post pictures from time to time, so I'd absolutely love to see some of this if you're comfortable showing.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 03:10 PM   #3
footlover.london
Truth Freak

I’ll try to solve 2 problems in one. I think you should wear the dribbler gag and collect all the dribble in a bowl for good use later. Once on, you’ll lube up your 7 inch dildo with hot sauce as well as a butt plug, insert both, and get riding.

As you ride and dribble for at least 30 minutes, collecting the drool as you go, you should remember what a naughty slut you are.

Now for the relief, sort of. That bowl of drool will be the only lube you can use to help train that ass of yours with your 9.5 inch dildo. Get as much in as you can and learn to enjoy it.

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here - Currently under Leland’s control
Last orgasm: 29 Apr 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 8/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 4,426.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is online now   Reply With Quote