Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-02-2023, 10:58 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Music Beam Loser Has To 25 and Under Dare (18-25 year olds only)

So!!

I've received a challenge to make a Loser has to thread and ensure that it remains successful. The terms of the thread was that it has to be a Loser has to that doesn't currently exist...

...and that was extremely hard to do but I have managed to come up with an idea!!

So this is a loser has to, all the normal rules. Player 1 posts the dare. Player 2 accepts the challenge. Player 3 chooses a loser and resets the dare.

So why is this thread different?

YOU MUST BE 18-25 YEARS OLD TO JOIN THIS THREAD. MALE OR FEMALE IS FINE
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 10:59 AM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

So the first dare will be a standard one.

Loser has to go on camera with the winner and drink a glass of piss. Both must show face.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 08-02-2023, 11:55 AM   #3
panipuri

I'm in against you
panipuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 12:57 PM   #4
fruitlessventure

panipuri loses

Loser has to follow a seven-step progression dare created by the winner, with choices centered around the loser's likes and dislikes (Winner gives loser multiple choices for each step, building a bigger dare)

I'm in

Chastity: Currently Locked (add/remove time)
Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 01:14 PM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlessventure View Post
panipuri loses

Loser has to follow a seven-step progression dare created by the winner, with choices centered around the loser's likes and dislikes (Winner gives loser multiple choices for each step, building a bigger dare)

I'm in
I'll face you ��

Old 08-02-2023, 02:39 PM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy104 View Post
Loser has to edge whilst standing in front of their window
Idiot alerttt

Read dude

Old 08-03-2023, 11:25 AM   #7
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlessventure View Post
panipuri loses

I'm in
Just to bring the thread back to being clear. It's this dare.

Me vs Fruitless.

Someone who is 25 or under, comment here and decide which of us loses and then add on your own dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk