Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-22-2024, 11:43 AM   #1
Simi

Wink Serious suffering for Simi's Satisfaction ((dare creation based on pm keywords)

Don't let the title scare you, the alliteration got carried away. Would you like me to write you a longer/more involved task based on your pm keywords?
I've had some fun writing some extended pm dares for those with keywords, and weaving in the odd extra suggested task within their limits. Mostly i have been in the mood to humiliate people it seems lol, but it doesn’t have to be that. Each time I have done them lately it got some pretty hot responses, and it seems like a few people are craving more. I decided it was time to spread the PM love. Hence the thread, I will give you a dare, but you must give 3 random people a similarly creative one.

Post in here and you are binding yourself to doing the task I set, you are also promising to report here, and to send a reasonably complex dare to three people's whose pm dares allow for a similar format. It's perfectly ok if it takes a while, or if you need to make some modifications. Please feel free to ask for clarification/alternatives if needed. Depending on your pms i will try and weave a fun combination of them, hopefully causing you to squirm far more than one individually sent.

I'm opening this thread for a week, ending realistically when I remember to post to shut it on Monday the 1st of july's morning. I may reopen the thread, depending on how well it's received. I will post all the dares both in here (easily quotable for reports) and your individual one to you via a pm to you. Reports should be done publicly. If you do not have pm dares as a link in your message/clearly visible in your signature I will ignore your post. You may ask for a second task, but only after fully reporting, and writing/sending 3 of your own long PM dare combos to people (Those posting in this thread may be eager targets )

If this sounds interesting to you, then please post answers to the following:

Your pm dare list’s link, with keyword/phrases
Do you want the dare to be nice, or mean? Happy to degrade or punish you, if you feel you deserve one. If you would like a nicer task, tell me why you deserve to be rewarded.
Approximately how long a task you want, bare in mind we are talking about a series of your pm dares that will be inspiring most of the dare.
Do you agree to posting a report in here after you have completed the dare

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Oooh shiny new link! I wonder whats under the spoiler...

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)Tasks on hold
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 06-22-2024, 12:16 PM   #2
Total Sub Girl

I am happy to give similarly well thought out PM dares to 3 people. Also fine to post a public report.

My PM dares link is in my signature along with likes and limits link, Be mean I like to be punished without a reason for it. As for time for it to take upto 6hrs is fine if a little over or if well under I am ok with that I prefer the quality to quantity. I am also happy to be degraded or humiliated.

Thank you in advance

Like & Limits
PM Dares

Avaliable Toys

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

Active chastity session.
In orgasm denial

I was badly behaved and now my Dom is offering a video of me squirming from a vibrator over stimulating me. Contact the kik of shadowphoemix33, Deepbrowndome or ShatteredBeauty87 my kik is above please come humiliate me after watching (I do not consent to the video being exposed or shared further without my knowlidge)
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 01:14 PM   #3
CinnaBun:3
getDare Devil

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98155

My pm dare link ^^^

Work has been extra shitty today so I guess I’ll be the first to accept this risk O.O maybe giving me something to dread later on will make the day go faster…
(At least I think in the first so much time has passed since I started writing this)

Any and all of the keywords may be used and I’ll let you be as evil as you wish I have been an evil little bunny lately so I guess I deserve it.

It’s kinda hard to pick a good amount of time since most of my pm dates are timed for fairly long XD so I guess I’ll say a good round number and go a max of 3-8 hours idk 😭😭 if you wanna go longer or shorter feel free! I’m all flustered from work still so idk what I’m doing….

And yes I will give you a report posted here when I am done!
pm dares / likes & limits

message me SLURP to make me drink from my toilet

ADD THREAD STATS
50/5045 Spanks
0/1117 Min Riding
CinnaBun:3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 02:31 PM   #4
Simi

Default Total Sub Girl's punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Sub Girl View Post
I am happy to give similarly well thought out PM dares to 3 people. Also fine to post a public report.

My PM dares link is in my signature along with likes and limits link, Be mean I like to be punished without a reason for it. As for time for it to take upto 6hrs is fine if a little over or if well under I am ok with that I prefer the quality to quantity. I am also happy to be degraded or humiliated.

Thank you in advance
Without a reason, well I am sure you have been a filthy little girl somewhere across the forums... there's always a reason to punish a subby. Now first of all, bratty girls get bound, it helps keep them horny and needy after all. I want it tied over whatever panties/underwear you are wearing for this punishment. This stays in place until the end of the task.

Now, go have a nice large drink, and get ready to suffer. While i personally enjoy hearing my subbies whimpers i don't think we need to hear anything out of you right now so shit it bitch! Are you cold little girl? (If not wearing a bra then rubbing in circles around your nipples) I can think of an idea to help warm you up so, bend over and give both arse cheeks 20 hard hits each (I want your arse to sting a little when you sit down, so use a tool like a hairbrush/paddle if you can't get enough force by hand.)

Fetch a vibrator, I wonder how terrible vibes feel when you are all cold... I guess we shall find out. You may vibe for as long as you wish, with a 5 minute minimum, and you will be spanked 5 times on each cheek per minute total.

After your spanking you may remove your gag and go fetch a drink. Take a few minutes for your jaw if you would like, then its corner time baby! Suck on your pacifier and just let yourself focus on the ache from your spanking.

You have taken your spanking well, your punishment is nearly over. Have another large drink and then pick a room which you will be grounded in in your little self (no leaving the room). Does being spanked like that often leave you feeling like you are now 6 again? No leaving the room for 2 hours, I hope your bladder isn't too full . Now a good baby girly will spend some of time time nicely colouring in a picture for me, to say thank you for correcting you and putting you in your place. Hopefully your bladder help like a big girl. You can include the picture in the report

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test

Last edited by Simi; 06-22-2024 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:02 PM   #5
Vexenheart

Hey there! This is a great idea. I’m excited to enter in!

Here’s a link to my PM Dares! It’s also in my signature. I’ve added new ones and a list of my toys just for this!
Any and all of my PM dares and/or toys may be used.

Be mean, please! I love feeling degraded and humiliated. Make me squirm, do yo it worst!

I’m happy with medium to long dares. I’m happy spending multiple hours on tasks. Kind of hard to say how long exactly. I trust your judgement.

I’ll happily post my report here! And I do agree to sending 3 others a similar dare.

Thanks again!!

Likes: wedgies, spanking, cbt, cock and ball tying, orgasm control, ruins, humiliation, degradation, sissification, pet play, name calling, games of chance, pain, rules, edging
Limits: family, friends, scat, permanent, open public, pictures if I don’t know you

Please Send Me PM Dares!
Vexenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 03:04 PM   #6
Total Sub Girl

Wow thats mean, I love it. I will start in the morning. Thanks again.

Like & Limits
PM Dares

Avaliable Toys

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

Active chastity session.
In orgasm denial

I was badly behaved and now my Dom is offering a video of me squirming from a vibrator over stimulating me. Contact the kik of shadowphoemix33, Deepbrowndome or ShatteredBeauty87 my kik is above please come humiliate me after watching (I do not consent to the video being exposed or shared further without my knowlidge)
The following user says Thank You to Total Sub Girl for this post:
Old 06-22-2024, 04:24 PM   #7
Simi

Default CinnaBun's dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnaBun:3 View Post
My pm dare link ^^^

Any and all of the keywords may be used and I’ll let you be as evil as you wish I have been an evil little bunny lately so I guess I deserve it.

It’s kinda hard to pick a good amount of time since most of my pm dates are timed for fairly long XD so I guess I’ll say a good round number and go a max of 3-8 hours idk ���� if you wanna go longer or shorter feel free! I’m all flustered from work still so idk what I’m doing….

And yes I will give you a report posted here when I am done!
Well you did say about being a dare for you to dread...

Bullying the bunny a bit sounds pretty funny to me, now of course i want you to hold it, and make sure you drink up.

Lets hope you don't fill those panties up too much, it always looks so silly when someone has puffy panties from too much trying to escape, while that first drink settles down get yourself into a hanging wedgie. You may attempt to bring yourself to 5 edges, while you are hanging around up there

lets go for some squeaky cleans and before forcing you to do 3 edges through your panties. Its now time to go to the bathroom and doing a tongue out swirlie, before slurping up some lovely delicious toilet water.

Now i want to let you spend a while thinking about how ridiculous you must look, dripping with toilet water. Its time to stuff your pussy with a vibrating toy, I want it to keep you nice and frustrated. We are going to hold that toy in place with an Atomic wedgie, and just to round out the look, I am going to shove a soothing pacifier in your mouth, there isn't that much better

Lets have you swing away for 10 minutes bunny. Oops are you still having to hold it? lets hope you can.

Once your time is up from the swing, its time to replace that pacifier with those panites. Once that is done you may read the spoiler.

No reading the spoiler for bunny until you are here in the task

Spoiler:

As a reward how about you treat yourself to cute new outfit www.littleforbig.com/product/new-snuggle-bunny-lingerie-set/?attribute_size=. Either colour works, i want something cute and bunny appropriate for you like www.littleforbig.com/product/cosplay-bunnywatch-skirt-set, I don't mind if you browse for something else but on the bunny vibe :P *pats the bunny* you did a very good job, whether you disgraced yourself or not

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test

Last edited by Simi; Yesterday at 01:15 AM.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:35 PM   #8
CinnaBun:3
getDare Devil

Eeeeeep thanks you! Not quoting as to not ruin the spoiler but I do have one question! Do I keep the puffy panties on until the part I have to gag myself with them? Like for the swing and everything?
pm dares / likes & limits

message me SLURP to make me drink from my toilet

ADD THREAD STATS
50/5045 Spanks
0/1117 Min Riding
CinnaBun:3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 04:38 PM   #9
Simi

yep, as they are the atomic wedgie if possible, if it would damage the swing you may put a towel down/put other panties on for the wedgie but in which case they are gagging you then, instead of the pacifier

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 06-22-2024, 09:39 PM   #10
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds super fun!

Can my dare be degrading! I don’t think I deserve a punishment but I’m always looking for humiliation

My dare can be fairly long if you’d like it to be, I often have the house free for up to 8 hours so I’d say no longer than 6/7 hours max

Thanks in advance!
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:38 AM   #11
Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenheart View Post
Hey there! This is a great idea. I’m excited to enter in!

Here’s a link to my PM Dares! It’s also in my signature. I’ve added new ones and a list of my toys just for this!
Any and all of my PM dares and/or toys may be used.

Be mean, please! I love feeling degraded and humiliated. Make me squirm, do yo it worst!

I’m happy with medium to long dares. I’m happy spending multiple hours on tasks. Kind of hard to say how long exactly. I trust your judgement.

I’ll happily post my report here! And I do agree to sending 3 others a similar dare.

Thanks again!!
If adding new dares isn't a sign that you are a serious glutton for punishment i don't know what is, guess you came to the right person with a piggy

Especially as you do still owe me a dice dare report if i am not much mistaken... alas the poor fool exposed himself

Now, before we even start, nope, you will not be cumming today, or for another 2 days either. Before we get to potential pleasure, give yourself 10 squeaky cleans, and then pull that into a shoulder wedgie. That will stay in place for a while so make sure its really secure

Making you drool on yourself when edging sounds funny but that's for later, for now get your tongue clamped, bend over and give your arse a nice 50/50 spanking for me

I think its now time to give your arse a break, fetch your wand vibrator and a dildo and then get in the happy baby position While you hold this position I want you to make your balls sore for me, your getting some pleasure soon so you need to earn it right? And i think 100 hits feels fitting.... hope the wedgie doesn't make it much worse, who am i kidding i think thats rather the point lol XD

Kneel up, and attempt to complete 20 sucks all while your tongue is clamped. I don't overly care how successful they are, i just want to start you nicely degrading yourself and drooling properly for me. I am soon going to allow you to vibe, but while you do you must chant your mantra reminding yourself of just what state you are in "I'm a filthy wedgie slut" works i reckon. You may vibe yourself for as long as you maintain chanting with your tongue still clamped. Once you stop doing any of them stop, remove the clamp and wedgie, and then lock on one of your chastity cages until the next time someone permits you pleasure

Hopefully that sounds ok, maybe kinda short, but i fancied leaving you frustrated

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old Yesterday, 03:17 AM   #12
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Hello there Simi, and others. Please thank this post if you volunteer to be targeted by me.

Quote:
Your pm dare list’s link, with keyword/phrases
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69378

Quote:
Do you want the dare to be nice, or mean? Happy to degrade or punish you, if you feel you deserve one. If you would like a nicer task, tell me why you deserve to be rewarded.
Ideally I'd like it to be challenging, with something nice if I succeed, something less nice if I don't. Unfortunately I can't cum

Quote:
Approximately how long a task you want, bare in mind we are talking about a series of your pm dares that will be inspiring most of the dare.
I don't mind it taking up one evening fully, then a few days where I can do other stuff as well

Quote:
Do you agree to posting a report in here after you have completed the dare
I do
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sunset-gd for this post:
Old Yesterday, 06:19 AM   #13
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Your pm dare list’s link, with keyword/phrases: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89739
Do you want the dare to be nice, or mean? Happy to degrade or punish you, if you feel you deserve one. If you would like a nicer task, tell me why you deserve to be rewarded. I'm always a good boy so want a nice dare please 🙏
Approximately how long a task you want, bare in mind we are talking about a series of your pm dares that will be inspiring most of the dare: I'll leave this up to you
Do you agree to posting a report in here after you have completed the dare: I do

I don't really know what you can come up with my PM dares so good luck lol

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM   #14
Total Sub Girl

Thoughts and Expectations going in.

Reading through this task I was aware this was going to be somewhat of a challenge. Most I was aware was going to be easily done physically though I was distinctly aware it would carry some mental weight I was confident I could handle. Small parts were a little more in the grey as to if I could 100% get through without physical or mental burden. My largest worry however was the time in little space. I have had a draw to the kink for a long time but have only recently started to explore it and I am aware that this in particular could carry some mental weight to it going in. However I was not sure how well I might get into little space. I have always found middle space a little easier to get into and maintain than little space. I had a somewhat troubled childhood (which is as much as I will say) and I think this in part hinders my ability to get into and maintain little space as I have repressed a lot of memories from then with good reason.

Pre Task Prep

I woke up this morning eager to complete this task but held back and had a couple of hours to truly wake up fully. I also ensured to eat breakfast to ensure hunger would not get in the way. Once I felt awake enough I started prep proper. I set out the nscecery toys in position, next to them I layed out the outfit I planned to wear for the task. As said I have only recently started exploring little space and so had to use clothing I had avalible. I settled on purple panties a purple sports bra (I needed something to support my tits but did not want underwire pulling me out of little space in the latter moments of the task). Black leggings, a purple knee length skirt and a black vest top. I put on the body harness as part of the prep rather than having to get undressed again to do the harness. I then started thinking of after care, as stated I had concerns little space could be a challenge if I got there (speaking after the fact... excellent call) I burned some vanilla and lavender oils in my bathroom as I planed to use a shower for after care, Layed out all my favourite washes and towels etc ready, Then followed suit in my bedroom where I planned to do the grounding. I put all my favourite cuddlys on the bed ready. Then got dressed, doing the harness as I did. I put my hair into a side plat with a clip in bow at the top of the plat to help getting into little space.

Doing the Task

As stated I was already in the body harness was already in place and I could feel the ropes securely wrapping all around my body, like a hug all over that never leaves but douse not prevent you moving either. Both secure and safe at the same time. Picking up a plastic cup of water I drank as much as I could then refilled it ready for when it was next needed. I Put in thee gag and added the ice cubes to my bra and underwear and immediately felt my nipples and nethers getting really cold. I sat with that feeling for a minute before continuing just enjoying the uncomfortable feeling of the cold. But it was spanking time and procrastination douse not get things done. I lent over my sofa and pulled down my skirt, leggings and panties enough to expose my bare ass and spanked each cheek 20 times with my hair brush. By the time I got to 10 I could already feel a sting building in the skin. By 20 that sting was palpable.

I had thought the next part would be fun, I like pleasure you like pleasure who dousen't like pleaseure...? Who I will tell you who, this silly slut who miss read the instructions and while re reading to ensure she knew exactly what to do next as sitting there with the vibe was as good a time as any to go over the list and get it straightened out. Baring in mind I been using the vibe for near 20 minutes before I started checking and realised my mistake... I had read 1 spank for each 5 minutes. So where is the problem with that? I hear you ask dear reader,.. the problem is in that is not what Simi wrote, What did Simi write? you may ask... 5 spanks per cheek for every minute. So there I was enjoying the mix of pleasure from the vibe and the cold from the ice when the math dawned on me like a tone of bricks 100 spanks per cheek . I was already sore from just 20... Speaking after the fact it was not as bad as it felt in the moment, but I wasn't after the fact at the time I was in the moment and in the moment my ass was like beetroot from the spanks and definitely verry stingy (Kuddos Simi)

Taking out the gag was a relief, my mouth was a little sore by this point and I had drooled a little which was running into my hair. Having a drink of water was also a welcome to my mouth. Corner time however was not... I despise having nothing to do and even 2 minutes was a long time. Ok Simi at this point this is direct to you... think about your sore ass in corner time... I could think of nothing else I was sat on the stinggy feeling, It was pretty much the only thing I could feel . Ok back to you dear reader. I did as instructed and sat and thought about my sore ass sucking a pacifier feeling pretty damb sorry for myself. It was durin this point I started to slip towards little space in my mind (I know Simi ahead of scheduled I hope thats ok I don't fully control it) Taking another big drink I carried on.

I had already planed to use my bedroom for the grounding and heading there I slipped deeper into little space. I banged the walls and stamped my feet slowly to the room, I was determined I wanted everyone to know I was sad mad... (I live alone who was going to hear me? Just an after thought) I mumbled to myself about stupid bigs and their stupid rules and spankings and corners. I mumbled about how I would show them when Im big. Getting in my bedroom I slammed the door knocked over a few things from my bedside cabinets and mumbled again about stupid bigs. I flopped onto the bed and layed sideways across it on my stomach head burrowed as deep into the mattress as I could get it and screamed at the top of my lungs. Rolling over onto my back I layed there and embraced all the emotions I was feeling of pain, dissapointment, self worth and helplessness and cried. I don't know how long I cried but I felt better after doing it. rolling back onto my stomach this time with my legs up by the pillows I started to color, by this point I was very deeply in little space deeper than I have been before and coloring was just the perfect thing. I forgot I was grounded and just embraced the emotions and fun of coloring in a picture. laying with my feet waving about in the air over my back coloring is how I spent most of the grounding and I was really happy. But that wouldn't last... I finished coloring with 30 minutes left of the grounding and by this point my bladder was a huge issue. I was only able to make it another 10 minutes, 20 minutes from being done, 20 minutes from freedom and I couldn't make it. As my bladder let go of its burden I felt the wave of humiliation like the waves of the sea if you lay on the beach as the tide comes in rippling up along my body then leaving and returning again. But this wass a different humiliation to ussual. Usually I would be humiliated because a healthy adult should do better, but no, this humiliation was more about the confirmation of this is why im not a big yet. Because I still have accidents. I sat with that feeling for the last 20 minutes.

After Care

So as I said I planed a shower for this, I quickly shoved the bedding and clothes into the washing machine and headed for the bathroom, The scent of vanilla and lavender was incredibly inviting. That was a long and very emotional shower. I cried a couple more times in the shower but im not sure if it was happy tears or sad (I will explain a bit more in the afterword.) It was a slow burn getting back out of little space into big space in the shower and I just gave myself the time to experience that and let it flow. To feel what I felt and not judge myself for feeling it. I felt a lot in that shower but for just a taste of what I went through I felt happy and sad, humiliated and empowered, drained and invigorated, big and small, broken and complete.

After Thought

So I have don it now (mostly still gotta give out 3 of my own) so how do I feel. I honestly don't know. I can say that was a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish and hands down the deepest I have ever gotten into little space. What I can say is I have come away from it learning a little bit more about myself that made me both happy and sad at the same time. It was cathartic in that way. I already said I had a bad childhood and I had absolutely no control in that. Revisiting some of the emotions and experiences I had back then helped me come to terms with some things I didn't know I had never gotten over and had been carrying around with me since. On of the largest things I learned was linked to the coloring. Before I explain allow me to detour slightly I will get back round to it. For as long as I can remember I have hated the color pink, I was never really sure why but I hated it. Coming back around to what I was originally saying while in little space coloring I realised that hate came fromm my childhood. Without all the baggage that was linked to that hate coloring in the picture I had one repeating though make it pink... make everything pink... make the whole world pink. Im still not 100% sure why I hate pink or if I will ever truly come to terms with that hate but I have an idea where it might come from and that is a start I can work with. So on the whole I am glad I did this and a big thank you to Simi for taking the time to put it together.

A Final Note

After returning to big space and seeing the coloring with my adult mind I had an urge to re do it... Yes there is a lot of pink... Yes it bothers me, but the point was for it to be done in little space and I feel it would be an insult to redo it so it will be posted as is.Even with the parts where I went outside lines and all the pink. Hay I was in little space be kind please. the only alteration I made was to add a signature to the bottom as I don't belive that is outside the spirt of this. Now Im off for a bit to play some Life is Strange Im drained and want to mindlessly point and click for a bit catch you all tonight or tomorrow when Im back.

Last edited by Total Sub Girl; Yesterday at 02:37 PM. Reason: Misstypes
The following 4 users say Thank You to Total Sub Girl for this post:
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM   #15
Toyboy069

I would be very interested in this!

My pm dares are in my sig.

Please be mean, being degraded/humiliated turns me on..

I'm flexible on time. Around 3 hour max if continuous.

I agree to post a report.

Thanks in advance!

search for Peter on xxxposedfun and extend/download and share me

Kik - PeterExpo
Telegram - Boytoy069
[email protected]

PM or kik Last Face pic (or vid) and I have to
send the last NSFW pic (or vid) of me that showed my full face
Toyboy069 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags