Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Mansion

Okay I am almost up to my 100th post so I have dared myself to write a story for the forum. Call me insane but I had another idea for a twist if you read the story you will notice there are slaves mentioned, which will be introuduced later on. Now I had the idea of basing these slaves on people in the forum, is this a good idea who knows but its worth a go. Basically if you want to be put into this story as a slave/mistress/master, PM me here with details of yourself brief description likes/disklikes/limits give yourself a name fake or real and i`ll work you into the story state which one you would like to be slave/master/mistress.

Thats all I need of you, if i have a lot of requests then i`ll pick my favourite ones, so make them good. I am currently thinking couple of female and males slaves and couple more mistress/masters, this can change thou depending on what I get back. I`ll create stuff in the story based on info you have given me, say you like messy then i`ll create something like that. This i think make it more intresting for me and harder cause i`m trying to please people.

Anyways on with the story, feedback welcome!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Preston opens a sleepy eye to the world as the most annoying sound wakes him up from his slumber; the alarm slowly increases in noise as he ignores it hoping it stops by itself. With a grunt he reaches of and knocks the snooze button not bothering to check the time, a little whimper comes from Rachel a girl who is lying next to him her head on his chest. He smiles as she cuddles up closer to him enjoying his warmth, He looks over to the side of bed and sees Alex who is also stirring, she turns over and looks at Preston and smiles the sweetest smile, she looks tired, they all were. Preston lies back and strokes the hair of Rachel, who almost purrs in delight at this affection from her master.

Master Preston to give him is full title, was one of head masters at "The Mansion" as it was called. An innocent sounding name, well they couldn`t call it the dealing of sex slaves to anyone who could afford it could they. The Mansion as it had become known had been dealing with sex slaves both male/female for a number of years, these sex slaves were of the highest quality. They were without question gorgeous woman and the sexiest men, all slaves were well trained, for they spent at least 6 months at the mansion getting trained by the in house master and mistresses. They were trained in pleasing men and woman, for they are all bi sexual or at least must be ready to provide their services to people of the same sex. They are skilled maids and waiters and all have other skills to make them more desirable to prospective clients, clients are all wealthy men and women who want a sex slave for their house. They pay a substantial fee to the mansion owners and a big fee to the sex slaves themselves, they sign a slave up for 1 month and as long as everyone is happy (the mansion makes sure there slaves are well looked after), they increase it to either 1,2 or 3 years contract depending on needs. When contract is finished the slaves get paid there share and can either come back to the mansion to find a new client or take early retirement (the 6 figure fee paid to the slaves makes early retirement very possible).

The alarm rung its annoying buzzing sound again, this time Master Preston grunted in annoyance but needs must so he reached over and switched the alarm off. 7:37, time to get ready for another day he thought and then smiled new recruits day today. He grinned to himself, his favorite day new slaves to find out about and discover their fetishes. He sat up and his head slave Rachel who had been awake ever since the first alarm was quite alert, woke quickly and got of the bed and knelt on the floor by the side of the bed head bowed.

"Good morning master how may your slave serve you today" she glanced at her master and smiled her favorite naughty smile.

"Good morning master how may your trainee slave serve you today" Alex had taken her position on the other side of the bed and had an even naughtier smile on her face.

"Morning girls" grunted master, mornings was not exactly his best time of the day "we really should have gone to bed early I have a busy day today"

"Yes sir" echoed the girls almost in unison, with even broader grins on their faces.

"Behave you two" despite the early morning he grinned at them both "assignments today report Rachel"

"Yes master, I am in reception today to help with the book keeping and answer the phone, also need to fit in my daily exercise routine. This afternoon I am to report to you at dinner to see if you require me, if not I report to Mistress Fiona and help her with some slave training as she requested."

"Good girl, trainee Alex assignments today report."

"Yes sir, I have gym session for an hour, and then I report to the canteen to help cook dinner for the master/mistress and sever food to you all. This afternoon I am going with Master Steve shopping for supplies and then report back to you when I am back at the mansion."

"Good girls we all have busy days then, right let’s get going."

With that Preston got out of bed and stretched his back out a bit and walked to the on suite bathroom the girls obediently fell in behind him. He glanced back at them and they grinned back, Rachel had been his slave for nearly a year now and was one of the head slaves of the Mansion. He remembered the first time he saw her, dark shoulder length hair, the deepest brown eyes he had ever seen. He grinned as he walked to the bathroom, she had been tied to a char with a ball gag in her mouth, and her eyes showed she was very scared but excited.

She had a good size pair of breasts with the big nipples which he loved to tease; she was a size 10 figure and was tall around 5ft 8, which went well with his 6ft height. She had also the longest legs he had ever seen, and this being one of his favorite parts of the female body was one of the clinching deals. He had to have her as is trainee, due to his high standings in the mansion, he was allowed to take her as his trainee. Together they were perfect, she had a bit of sass about her which he loved and was completely submissive within a few weeks. Within 2 months they were almost as close as anyone he had ever been with before, she fucked like a hoar on heat and loved being involved with threesomes especially with another brunette. She had been a lesbian before and loved having sex with woman nearly as much as she loved being with her master, almost.

The trainee slave Alex, showed great promise he had only had her for the last month after she had completed her initial training, Rachel had begged him to take her on. Promising she would be his for life if she would, Rachel had shown Alex the ropes so to speak in the early days and they had developed a relationship from it. He was unsure at first, he had dealt with Alex a few times and was equally excited about her as she was. Alex was similar height to Rachel and figure was similar, but she had smaller tits but even more sensitive nipples then Rachel. Alex's legs were equally as long and one of the most stunning asses he had even seen. He knew Rachel was a bit in love with her, so he didn`t know what would happen if they stayed together for too long, would they decide to leave him. It was rare for slaves to leave but it has happened and he didn`t want to lose Rachel. After Rachel had begged so hard for days, he had never know her to be like this over a girl, they had lots of threesomes before but Rachel had never gone about a girl so much. He finally agreed to a trial, wondering if it was a mistake, after the first few days he realized it was the best decision he had ever made. The girl’s sexual need for each other was astonishing, he knew Rachel was a sex addicted, but never realized Alex was even more so.

They had been together for a month and he knew they would never leave him unless he said they could. They were all naked and he went over to the toilet to relive himself, Rachel quickly knelt beside him and held his cock and directed it the toilet for him. He smiled down at her, she grinned back at him and returned her attention to his cock. She directed the last streams and shook it clean and then took it into her mouth and lovingly sucked it clean. Master moaned out loud, she was the best cock sucker he had ever known and as she moved her tongue around his cock he knew she was already thinking about sucking him off there and then.

"Hmm stop that slave" he said with a lot of regret "this cock needs to be ready for later."

"Yes sir, sorry sir" she kissed it on the tip and let it go.

"Go and get the keys slave Alex" she nodded and went off to get the keys to her belt, Alex had been wearing a chastity belt for 2 days now as part of her training. It was made of highest quality leather and metal and was very sexy but completely locked her pussy away from her own hands (she had been caught masturbating without permission), the back of the belt was bare so her ass was always on show because during her time in the belt she could only have anal sex. For Alex this was bit like hell for her first day in the belt, she was a serial masturbator and loved to masturbate in front of as many people as possible. She liked anal, but not being able to play with her pussy was torture for her, the session last night had her begging to be released from it. A punishment is a punishment and she must stay in it until Preston said otherwise, so she was trying to be on her best behavior now as the morning routine started.

"her you go sir" Alex rushed back in, Preston handed the keys to Rachel and she slowly unlocked her from the belt. Rachel had also sulked a bit because she loved Alex’s pussy and she had not tasted it for so long was some sort of torture for her as well. Alex stepped out of the belt and showed her pussy to the air for the first time that day.

"hows your pussy feeling slut" Preston glanced at Alex, she had her hands tightly clasped behind her back, he knew she wanted to play with it.

"It’s your pussy sir, but its feeling wet sir"

"Good girl, blow on her pussy very lightly Rachel while you are down there" Rachel obliged and Alex moaned with delight, Preston kept an eye on Rachel to make sure she didn`t try to get a crafty lick. "did you like that slut"

"hhhhmmmm it was wonderful sir, thank you" Alex had her eyes closed hoping for more.

"Okay Rachel stand up do you need the toilet"

"Yes sir"

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to masterlaw for this post:
Old 07-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

"You know what to do girls assume the position"

The girls nodded and Alex lied down in the bath, it was big bath to accommodate numerous people this one could and had done, accommodated 5 people in it before, Alex put her face by the plug and Rachel got up and put her legs either side of her head and crouched over her face. After a few seconds Rachel let her piss out over her favorite girl's face and body, Alex just laid there let herself be bathed in piss. After she finished Rachel slapped Alex tits once and Alex then licked her pussy clean of piss. Both girls are completely shaven, Preston had quick check of the girls to see if they needed to be redone both were smooth.

"That’s enough Alex, i know what you two are like if you get going. Alex you need the toilet?"

"Yes sir, can your slut have permission to pee" she really was on her best behavior, master gave her a nod, Rachel got out of the bath and Alex squatted down and started to pee over the plug, she caught some pee and rubbed it on her tits and stomach. She always does this in the presence of her master, unless told otherwise to show obedience as a trainee slut. When finished she stayed there her body glistening with pee on her body and her face, he was tempted to take her right there in the bath but needs must. He got some toilet role and cleaned up her pussy, making her bit her lip in frustration, he watched her carefully as he cleaned her with long strokes. She stared back at her master biting her lip and looking at him with her best sexy look.

"Shame to lock this cute pussy away, make sure you don`t make me do this again to you Alex”

"Yes sir, I am so sorry sir it won`t happen again" she whimpered to her master.

"You bet you won`t, stand up shower time"

Without a word the girls new the drill, they both stood up and Alex stepped out from the bath and walked into the shower cubicle which could accommodate all 3 of them. Master followed Rachel in and shut the door and turned on the water, enjoying the warmth the girls set about cleaning there master. Both girls started at his legs and rubbed shower gel getting foam and cleaned his legs working up the body, Rachel always got penis duty and she applied the foam into his cock and balls. Master moaned as she stroked him and worked the foam in to his cock then allowing the water to wash it clean before repeating the act. Alex clean master bottom for him, making sure it was fully clean of soap before running a finger around his ass hole, master nodded at Alex and she inserted one finger his ass hole, which was a cue for Rachel to suck his cock. Master loved this first thing in the morning just to get him ready for the day, he allowed the girls to play a bit with his cock and hole. Then he told them to continue washing him, they moved up there body washing his chest and back. He was completely hairless like his sluts and was in decent condition which was a rule of the place with their gym facilities in house.

After they were done he added some shampoo to his hair while Alex cleaned up Rachel. It was done in the same way but Rachel put her hands on the wall and was not allowed to move as Alex cleaned her body. She started at her feet and cleaned up her long legs, Rachel just stood there moaning slightly as her favorite girl washed her legs. He had completed washing his hair and as the trainee was applying soap to his slave pussy, he decided to give her a treat, he got some gel and started applying it to her tits.

"hmmmm thank you master your slave loves it when do you this for her" he silenced her with a kiss and moved his around her perfect breasts as Alex continued soaping her pussy and clean her backside. He was surely tempted just to take his slave now but that would have been bad form for the new slaves he always worked best when was just ready to fuck a girl maybe he would get them to satisfy his lust later. He kissed his slave neck and allowed the trainee to complete the shower by cleaning the upper body of Rachel, after applying more soap to her boobs they had a lingering kiss which was obviously was going to lead somewhere so he stopped it with a cough. The girls blushed at him and Alex took her position, Rachel returned the favor with her legs, while master gave her pussy the quickest of cleans, she was getting really sensitive there and he wanted her to be like that for while. After they had completed the master stepped out of the shower, with the girls coming behind him and they cleaned his body with the towels which were around. He then helped clean the girls, making sure he was the one to clean Alex’s pussy in the quickest way causing her to bit her lip again, he grinned at her.

"Okay slip the belt back on slut" she nodded, she used to complain but she is getting used to the idea and slipped it on without arguing, Rachel locked her back in. "good right wash your hair, tidy the bath and come back into the other room and I’ll have today's outfits laid out for you no funny business you two"

"Of course not sir" said Rachel with a mischievous grin on her face, he sighed he hated leaving the girls unfucked in the morning, all well.

The girls washed each other hair, chattering happily talking about the fun they had last night and wondering when Alex punishment would be complete. Rachel didn`t help by whispering dirty things in her ear as she washed her hair, saying she is going suck that pussy dry of her juice when she’s out. Alex grunted at her but grinned, they adored each other and been like this ever since Rachel sat with her and told her about the ins and outs of being a slave. Alex had never been with a girl before coming here but had always fancied girls in college, Rachel was the first girl she had been with at the mansion and it was the greatest night of her life. She had never had an orgasm so hard or cum so hard in her life and wanted to make Rachel cum equally hard and they fucked/kissed/licked in every possible position that night, every toy was used every hole was sore after that night. She had awoken exhausted on Rachel gorgeous breasts, then they made love again, ever since that night she had lots of other girls and enjoyed each one. All the girls were so sexy here and she just couldn`t resist them, the boys had been sexy as well and they had numerous orgy’s and threesomes.

That night was the one she looked back on thou, she thought it couldn`t get much better until their first night with Master Preston. She was attracted to him but he wasn`t exactly the sexiest man there by any means, couple of the masters and some of the slaves she was attracted to more. Rachel was there thou and she had suggested that they could be together all the time but would have to be with her current master. Alex thought that was a good enough for her, she and Rachel had sex with each other in group’s lots of times but nothing was more intimate then that night. She wanted it again, she obviously had no choice but to go on trial with master Preston, but the master's and mistress new if it didn`t work out she would go back to her normal slavery. That night changed her slavery life forever the lust she had for Master Preston amazed her, he and Rachel fucked her in every position she new and more she didn`t. She enjoyed everything they tried to her body, she was DP, toys used on her, clothes pegs, tied up etc.. Most of it was now a blur she woke up snuggled up to her new master and her favorite girl was next to him. She never wanted to be in a bed without them there, since then she done her best to make her new master love her like he loved Rachel. A month on she was part of their lives and hoped this time would never end.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 07-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
ramsfan06

great story so far!
i would love to be one of the slaves!! lol
ramsfan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
adam160818

yer i love the story i pmed you as well because this is my faverute story so far i even used my firest thanks for the thread :O x

"Marowak From birth, this savage Pokemon constantly holds bones. It is skilled in useing them as wepons."
adam160818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

cheers for thanks,PM's and kind words next bit of story coming soon maybe tonight depends. IF you want to be in story send me a message, i have a couple of people so far. Slaves not being put into story just yet, if i don`t recive them i`ll just fill in the blanks myself so to speak.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 07-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Next part of my story, hoping to update it couple of times a week when I get chance but been busy recently. Anyways got a few people to work with on my story to slaves and a master, so some girls would be nice and I think that will do. On with the show......

------------------------------------

They finished washing and drying their hair applied some makeup, Alex took care of the bath making sure it was clean of piss before they moved back into the room to find master laying out there clothes, they knelt in from of him chests out hands behind their back. Master Preston on the laid out the clothes for each day, sometimes they went around naked depends on the mood of Preston. Today the girls had very different outfits for them to wear; Alex was off to gym soon so her gym clothes were in a bag ready for her to take. He had put Rachel’s out as well so she can do her gym session when she could squeeze it in, the gym kits were literally the basics very tight fitting hot pants and gym vest. Trainers and socks were also provided and towels, the shorts were special that they had holes in them to show off a slaves pussy and ass hole for any master or indeed slave if they were permitted to use them by their owners. Many a time they get fucked/played with while they work out, depending on who is in the gym (it was run by a master and mistress, both trained in all gym equipment and experience in the field). Each slave must do 1 hour 3 times a week of good training, if they get fucked they still have to do their quota ruled by the gym master and mistress, who keep an eye over them.

Rachel’s outfit, because she was out in the front of the mansion, she had to look respectable to a point. All the male/female slaves spent time in the office and there was a timetable for all girls and master/mistress’s alike to spend time in there. All usually admin staff jobs and they are sometimes used to show themselves of to potential clients, the standard outfit for the girls was a above the knee skirt, heels (minimum of 4 inches), black opaque tights or stockings and a buttoned white blouse with matching bra. This was standard outfit but master/mistress add their own touches to the outfit, such as sexy toys sometimes bondage.

“okay Alex when you are finished in the gym come back here and i`ll leave an outfit for you to wear today on the bed, now run along to gym you can go there naked”

“thank you master, I shall see you both later” Alex went off to the gym, after Preston and Rachel could tear their eyes away from her beautiful ass, Preston turned his attention back to his main slave.

“As for you, dirty hoar put on your panties I have selected for you and stand there legs apart”

“Thank you master” who obediently took the skimpy black panties and put them on and stood there legs apart awaiting orders. Her master looked into her eyes and walked over to her never taking his eyes away, despite knowing him so well she always felt a surge of lust when he did this. Without a word he put his hand over her panties and started to rub them against her pussy. Causing her to throw her head back and start moaning, Preston knew how to work her pussy well and worked it slowly at first. Pushing the material into her pussy making her moan harder and he gradually worked the pace up. Rachel just stood there knowing if she moved too much her would stop, but she also knew that he was an expert at turning her on. With the other hand Preston started to play with her left tit, slowly tracing his finger around her nipple, he leant in close to her ear.

“I’m going to get you so wet, you little hoar, I want you to continue doing this under your desk in the office, so your panties are always wet”

“Yes master anything you want” she barely whispered back “please keep your slut horny all day, you know I love it when I have sticky panties”

“I know you do you hoar, continue what I started for me, while I finish getting ready” he let his hands come away from her body and she immediately started to play with her pussy and rubbing it in way that made her want to cum. She loved being denied to cum, because it built up all her lust and wanted to be fucked more. Master watched her for a bit grinning, watching her lust grow and then got his notes and stuff ready for the morning meeting with main master/mistress of the mansion. After about 5mins he had got himself sorted, his slave obediently had been teasing herself all the while and he walked over and told her to stop. He slipped his hand down her panties checking to see how moist she was, she wasn`t too bad so he hitched her panties up into her pussy a bit more.

“Get dressed my favorite slave” and he gave her a little kissed her on the cheek

“Yes master” she sat on the bed and pulled up the black opaque hold up stockings which were up to her pussy, master was always insistent on this, the stockings must go right up the top of her legs. She slipped a skimpy bra on which was clearly too small for her boobs, they would barely be kept in the cups, she slipped on her shirt and buttoned it to just below her boobs to show plenty of cleavage. Finally the skirt which was couple inches above the knee, she went over to the full length mirror and checked her appearance, she always must look as sexy as possible.

“Perfect my little slave come here and we shall go down to the meeting together” she slipped on her heels by the door and put her arm through his and she went out of the door to start another day of slavery.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 07-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #7
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Alex was now getting changed into her shorts and top to start her work out. She met no one on the way down to the gym, which was on the bottom floor near the back of the mansion. She hated not being noticed and was gutted there was no one in route to the gym, nobody was in there except Mistress Stefani filling out forms for her slaves fitness program. She finished changing and as was tradition, made sure the resident mistress new she was there (unless the slave’s master was there, they always reported to the resident master/mistress).

“Good morning mistress Stefani how are you to do” she was on her knees and head back before her. Stefani was a gym bunny to say the least and had a perfectly toned figure. A blonde bombshell of a mistress, Alex had enjoyed the sessions with her a lot and remembered the lesbian threesomes with her and Rachel fondly (she had a bit of thing for Rachel and requested her often).Today she was just in her gym gear of black leggings top and sneakers.

“Ahh Alex, always nice to see one of my favorite sluts” she grinned at her, she actually looked a bit stressed “lots to do this morning but I come back here and I’ll supervise your shower I see Master Preston hasn`t realized from your belt yet”

“Not yet mistress I am trying to be good for him”

“Failing no doubt” giving a great big laugh as she saw Alex blush “don`t get coy with me you little hoar or i`ll have a word with your Master”

“Sorry mistress, please don`t tell Master Preston, is there anything you need of me”

“lots of things but sadly behind on this paperwork, going to take me all morning, here’s your card and go an work out” Alex nodded thanking her mistress and walked out, Stefani watched her go shaking her head he was a lucky bugger that Preston I need sometime alone with those two girls again soon maybe Preston as well. She leant back in her chair grinning, she then shook herself, this is not getting you anywhere and with a BIG sigh she set back to typing her notes.

Alex took her card and filled a bottle full of water and started on the cross trainer as a gentle warm up. The machines were state of the art and she flicked through the channels on the TV an found some music she liked. 10 minutes in she had already upped the level a few times, when she finally had some company, Mistress Stefani had her slaves Tom and Steve arrive from upstairs slightly breathless, both were naked, she preferred her slaves naked at all times. Alex had been with both before, tom was very experienced and rumor has it was being sold to a wealthy woman very soon. Steve was a bit newer, a few weeks in and was still learning but loving every minute of it. Both had good solid bodies but Tom had a very muscular physique and a cracking 6 pack, which always made Alex bite her lip she was a sucker for a muscular bloke.

She could see through the window as Stefani walked around them, as the boys kneeled down in front of their mistress. Both were quite out of breath so they must have been on a run around the mansion, Stefani was giving out the orders and the lads were hanging on every word. She then looked up and glanced at Alex who smiled at mistress and went back to her workout, all slaves were allowed to watch but had to be waited to be asked to take part in any session in the gym or anywhere in the building. After a few more minutes, Alex finished on the cross trainer, it was light workout today. So on her card was some weights so she went over to the free weight area and was going to start on her sets to tone her upper body. She glanced around and saw mistress coming over with her slaves crawling behind her obediently.

“Fuck paperwork for a bit “she said grinning at Alex “my boys here are eager to please so we would come over here”

“Of course mistress anything you wish, I can finish my work out later” and she started to put her weights away.

“No slave that won`t be needed” Stefani said grinning, “what is first on your list”

“Some chest exercise, light workout” replied Alex

“take of your clothes I think my boys can help motivate you” grinned Stefani even more, as she watched Alex hurrying to strip of her shorts and top, she quickly slipped of trainers and socks. “Good get in a woman’s press up position don`t need to do the full ones I like my men muscular not my girls.”

She nodded and went on her knees and put her arms down a shoulder length apart ready to start, she then whispered to her boys. Tom grinned at went to the behind Alex and started to stroke her bottom, meanwhile Steve knelt beside her and Alex noticed he had a chastity belt also around his cock she glanced at the mistress.

“Aww yes, bad boy here was caught masturbating so had to lock him in, he can pee normally but it can`t get hard, can you slut”

“This slave cannot mistress thank you” said Steve smiling at her mistress eager to please her.

“okay slave Alex do press ups until I say stop” she knelt down in front of Alex as she started her way down, immediately Tom and Steve began their work. Tom shoved his tongue in her ass making her gasp and putting her off as she went down to do the press up, Steve started to play with her tits.

“that wasn`t a full press up slut” and she gave Alex a light slap on her face, which did nothing but make Alex even more horny, she went down again slowly and went back up ” much better slut keep going”

Alex was in wonderful torture, she was starting to sweat with the attention and wanted to be fucked hard now by Tom and then Steve. After doing 20 her mistress said stop and the boys stopped there good work.

“Well done slut, next I believe were some triceps kick backs so get in the position on the bench, Tom stay by her head and Steve go and get some lube I have some in my office and my strap on”

“Yes mistress” and Steve crawled of to do his job.

“Good form Alex correction position take this weight and get ready, oh yeah Tom I think is owed some thanks so he’s going to slowly fuck your mouth don`t you dare let it fall out.”

“Yes mistress, I welcome a chance to thank slave Tom” with that she was handed her weight and tom took her head and placed his 7 inch cock to her lips. It was bit sweaty but that made it dirtier and Alex was very fond of dirty sex, so she eagerly adjusted her lips to make it nice for Tom to fuck.

“excuse me exercise hoar” said mistress pulling hard on a nipple making Alex yelp and gag a bit on Tom’s cock, Alex immediately brought the weight back and straighten her arm and then move it back to the bent position. “Better hoar keep going”

With mistress encouraging with slaps on her tits and ass, Tom slowly fucked her mouth holding her head still with his hands. He grunted as she took most of his cock in her mouth and slowly withdrew and then did it again, Alex just took the cock and concentrated more on her exercises. She was doing well, when it came to swapping hands mistress took the weight of her and she had to adjust her body with toms big cock all the way in her mouth. Then the exercise was continued much to tom’s enjoyment, Steve was back now and knelt by the side with the lube tube in his mouth awaiting instructions and wishing he was getting his cocked seen to. The strap on was buried in his ass, all 7 inches of it cause this is the way he had to bring it to his mistress, he had men and mistress fuck him in the ass and really enjoyed it especially when mistress did it, he love to be embarrassed and forced into things. He knew he wouldn`t get the release he badly need thou due to being caught at bedtime with his hand on his cock, he felt guilty and of horny as hell over it.

“Good girl, you can get your cock out of her mouth now slave, was she good”

“Very good mistress thank you both”

“Good, right go over to Steve and Steve keep his cock nice and hard and lube it up” tom went over to Steve who immediately shoved the cock in his mouth and started sucking it hard. Tom moaned in delight at the enthusiasm of his slave friend, and encouraged him onto his cock. “Excellent one more exercise for you my little hoar lick me out while I watch my boys play”

“Of course mistress” and knelt before her and slipped her leggings down and start to slip her tongue up her sweet pussy lips.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 04-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #8
SrattNights11
Account Banned

great story. i hope you can continue.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, domination, lesbian, threesomes