Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2019, 04:51 PM   #1
PainLoverRachel

Default Punish me for my transgressions

I have been a very bad slut and have put off starting my denial tasks for 18 days and because of that I am asking you all to punish me appropriately for my delay and procrastination. I will do and report on any task given to me in this thread posted before March 22nd (that's 18 days for my 18 day procrastination). The tasks must be within my limits, and also bear in mind that I am locked into a chastity belt, so my pussy is inaccessible. The rest of my body is fair game. There is no limit to how much you can post, so if you feel I need to complete multiple punishments for my procrastination, then you may post as many as you see fit. Other than that, whatever you see fit. Thank you for your patience with me the last couple weeks.

My Toys

The torment my tits will endure while I'm in chastity

Punish me for procrastinating

My Last orgasm was: February 2nd, 2019

I am currently locked in my chastity belt until May 12th, 2019

PainLoverRachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:56 PM   #2
tom13244

Seeing as you have been a bad slut those nipples should be made nice and tender.

Start with 30 seconds of sandpapering starting soft and light slowly getting harder and harder.

Then do 20 slaps to each breast and repeat these 2 tasks 2 times each and finish with nipple clamps for 5 minutes.
tom13244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

For the next 18 days, whenever at home and not doing another dare you will be a bet. You will be naked, wearing only your black leather collar. You will crawl, and will not be allowed any furniture except your cage in which you'll sleep. You will eat on the floor without your hands.

Every day, use your milking machine for 30mn before putting on binder clips on your nipples for 15mn.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:17 PM   #4
Rlee

I do think some more specific tit spanking would be appropriate ;)

You'll spank one at a time, using a spoon on one of them, and a ping pong paddle on the other, and do be sure to notice the difference. Which one is used on which side is up to you.

You'll start by pinching your nipple and lifting it up, and giving your boob 30 hard, firm slaps with the paddle from bottom to top, making sure to aim below your nipple and to make it sting.

Then, take a 30 second break, and pinch the same nipple as you pull it down and do the same, with 30 up to down strikes, for the area above your nipple.

You're then allowed a 15 second break. After that, pinch and pull your nipple outward (that is, to the right of your right boob, or left of left boob) and do another 30 stingy slaps from the inside out (right to left of left boob, or left to right of right one).

Now, after only a 10 second break, pinch the same nipple and pull it inward, and do another 30 hits for the side of your boob that's left.
Once that's done, immediately let go of your nipple, and then give your tit, right where the nipple is, another 40 final slaps.

Once everything is done, switch the paddle for the spoon, and repeat everything for the other boob with the other implement.

Do be sure to let us know how it went; Which implement was worse? How hard was it to hit your sensitive nipples? Were any of the sides more sensitive than the others?

As a final note, I dare any females reading this that deserve some tit spanking, to also try out this task, with a spoon on both sides if you don't own any paddles, and PM me with how it went.
But for you, Rachel, I expect to see a report right here on this thread ;)

Enjoy :)

Currently looking for a female switch!

Likes: Control, edging, light pain, light punishments, teasing, guided touching
Limits: Unsafe, illegal, scat, messy
Limits as a sub: Permanent, blood, public, face/full body pics, humiliation other than mild

My Kik is rleeeee
Rlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:30 PM   #5
anoo666

so the punishment for a pain lover is .. pain? i really don't see the logic.

Write an essay of at least 1000 words about why you did not do it in time , why you should have and how you plan to not have it happen again, while you write it and 3 days after you are not allowed to cause or let cause any pain to you.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:07 PM   #6
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

As punishment I think you should double everything from your tit torture thread since you have till May anyway might as well make sure you don’t run out

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 06:43 PM   #7
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Well, lets keep the anal plug in that chastity belt for the duration of your denial. And I'm not so sure that your pussy is totally off limits: every morning you should pour a bit of peppermint oil down into your pussy as best you can. I'm sure enough will get in to make things interesting for you. Finally, you must be bound in some way at all times. This is up to your discretion. I hope you will go for as much as situationally appropriate, but the minimum is just wearing some rope tied around a wrist or ankle.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 06:50 PM   #8
hoemaster
Account Banned

until your time goes up you are a ittle slut. That means only skirts and small shirts no bra or only abra and no shirt. Since your pussy is covered then you should be fine. go to a park and strip down in the car. put nipple squeezers on and put your shirt back on. walk along a path until you see no one . then remove the shirt and start rubbing your tits against the path.(if it wasnt clear you should be walking in a shirt and chastity belt only
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:05 PM   #9
PainLoverRachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom13244 View Post
Seeing as you have been a bad slut those nipples should be made nice and tender.

Start with 30 seconds of sandpapering starting soft and light slowly getting harder and harder.

Then do 20 slaps to each breast and repeat these 2 tasks 2 times each and finish with nipple clamps for 5 minutes.
Thank you for the punishment sir. I used a piece of sandpaper to rub my nipples for 30 seconds. They were very alert and perky after, so I used a wooden spoon to spank each of my tits 20 times, focusing mainly on my sensitive nipples, but also making sure to spank all over them.

Immediately after I finished the spanks, I went back to rubbing my nipples with sandpaper for 30 more seconds. Now my nipples and areolas were turning a bit red and felt more sensitive than the first rubbing. I used to wooden spoon to give each tit another 20 slaps before putting clover clamps on my nipples for 5 minutes.

Thank you for the punishment sir, now I am feeling like i'm warming up and wanting more

My Toys

The following user says Thank You to PainLoverRachel for this post:
Old 03-04-2019, 07:14 PM   #10
PainLoverRachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
For the next 18 days, whenever at home and not doing another dare you will be a bet. You will be naked, wearing only your black leather collar. You will crawl, and will not be allowed any furniture except your cage in which you'll sleep. You will eat on the floor without your hands.

Every day, use your milking machine for 30mn before putting on binder clips on your nipples for 15mn.
Thank you sir, I will start both the pet rule and the milking machine rules tomorrow. And will continue the pet rule until March 23rd. Is the milking machine rule for the same time period, or is that a permanent rule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
As punishment I think you should double everything from your tit torture thread since you have till May anyway might as well make sure you don’t run out
Thank you sir, I have gone through the list and doubled all the punishments in the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Well, lets keep the anal plug in that chastity belt for the duration of your denial. And I'm not so sure that your pussy is totally off limits: every morning you should pour a bit of peppermint oil down into your pussy as best you can. I'm sure enough will get in to make things interesting for you. Finally, you must be bound in some way at all times. This is up to your discretion. I hope you will go for as much as situationally appropriate, but the minimum is just wearing some rope tied around a wrist or ankle.
Thank you sir, I will put the anal plug in tomorrow morning when I take off the belt for hygiene and will leave it in until the belt is removed. I will also start my mornings off pouring peppermint oil onto my pussy best I can, and will get it fully on cleaning days. I have started the bound rule at all times tonight, and have tied my ankles to my thighs to help enforce the rule that I have to crawl at home now. I will continue the bondage and peppermint rules the entire time I am in chastity as well, unless you meant for them to be permanent rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
until your time goes up you are a little slut. That means only skirts and small shirts no bra or only a bra and no shirt. Since your pussy is covered then you should be fine. go to a park and strip down in the car. put nipple squeezers on and put your shirt back on. walk along a path until you see no one . then remove the shirt and start rubbing your tits against the path.(if it wasnt clear you should be walking in a shirt and chastity belt only
Thank you sir. I will only wear skirts from now on. And only a small shirt or only a bra without a shirt. I assume this rule is for the entire time I am in chastity?

I will do the second part of your punishment before this week is up as well.

My Toys

Old 03-04-2019, 07:27 PM   #11
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainLoverRachel View Post
Thank you sir, I will start both the pet rule and the milking machine rules tomorrow. And will continue the pet rule until March 23rd. Is the milking machine rule for the same time period, or is that a permanent rule?
The milking machine is to last until the end of your chastity.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:04 PM   #12
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Taking from dislikes since this is a punishment:

every morning of the 18 days, you are to undress as completely as possible (barring other rules received), get on hands and knees with clamps on both nipples and a clothes pin on your tongue within 30 minutes of waking. Pee into a large bowl on the floor and then place your nose in the pee (ass high in the air) and remain like that for 18 minutes - report daily after task is complete in this thread - then you can remove clamps/clothes p/in and clean up

Curious: are you ok with drinking your pee?

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 12:25 AM   #13
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Clothing Control

You will ask here every day what you are allowed to wear outside the next day.

For being able to decide you will list all of your clothes, underwear and shoes here.
Describe it, brand and model name if possible
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #14
wingman78
Longtime User

You will be doing deepthroat training for 18 days. Specifically, you'll use one of your 6 inch dildo's to fuck your ass for 5 minutes every day. After that you are allowed to clean it by rubbing it clean on your thighs, then push it down your throat and hold it.

Your goal is simple. You have 18 minutes to perform these tasks every day.
- The first day I want you to hold a single deepthroat for 18 seconds.
- The second day you have the 18 minutes to hold two deepthroats for 18 seconds each
- The third day... Oh well I think you can guess where this is going!
- By the time you get to the 18th day you'll hold 18 deepthroats for 18 seconds each within a timespan of 18 minutes.

For every missing deepthroat you have to wear your tack bra for one hour. So, for example, if you manage to do 13 out of the 18 deepthroats on the last day you'll have to wear the tack bra for 5 hours during that day.

Advertisements
Kink Talk