Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2019, 08:24 PM   #1
Rlee

Male 22/male/switch seeks 18-30/female/switch in any place (experimenting)

22/male/switch seeks 18-30/female/switch in any place (experimenting)

Hello!
My name is Lee. I'm a 21 year old male switch, like the title says, looking for a female switch to have fun with!

About me:
I've been a long term dominant before, but only been a sub for short sessions, although I've always enjoyed both sides of it. I've finally decided I don't want to be stuck being a dom anymore; I want to explore my submissive side while not letting go of the dominant one!
I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for in general; All I know is I'd be very comfortable having someone to explore and switch sides with ;)

About you:
As I said, I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for. I know you must be comfortable switching between dom and sub, and willing to help me explore my submissive side, which I don't know much about.
As a dom, I'm very flexible with likes and limits, so unless you have some very specific likes I won't do, it shouldn't be an issue; Neither are things like location and time zones, as unless being around as the same time turns out very difficult, which is rare, it shouldn't be a problem :)
I also do like talking; Definitely about kinks, but also sometimes in general, so someone I'd be comfortable chatting with would be ideal :)

Dominant Lee:
One of my big likes as a dominant is control; I like having stimulation/orgasm control over a sub, as well as other things (such as being asked for permission to pee), but how far that goes is entirely up to the sub!
Some of my other likes include mild pain, punishments, a lot of teasing, guided touching, and sometimes rules, but those can all be adapted according to your likes!
I'd describe myself as a dom as a good mixture of caring and mean; That also leans closer to one or the other side sometimes, but usually they're both there!

Submissive Lee:
As I said, I haven't explored much of this side of me, but here's what I do know:
I like teasing. A lot. I particularly enjoy being made to touch a lot and edge and not being allowed to cum for a while, and I also thoroughly enjoy being told how to do it!
I both do and do not enjoy pain. While I'm not a huge fan of extreme pain, although that can be used as a very hard punishment, if I'm made to do light pain, odds are I'll end up enjoying it in some form!

Things I'd enjoy/be willing to experiment with:
Even though I enjoy control quite a lot as a dom, and seem to be leaning towards liking it as a sub, I've never tried too much of it on the sub side. I'd definitely be willing to try that!
I have done anal before, but never managed to do much of it or for a long time. If you wanted to help me with it, I'd be down!
All I've ever done in terms of denial was short term; Having to wait until next time I touch, or in more extreme cases for me, until the end of the day. I have no idea how pushing this would go, but I'd be willing to experiment if you wanted to!
I was never able to do pee play, but as long as cleaning up isn't much of a bother, that could just well work!
And finally... Pictures. Pictures have always been a full limit for me, but I've decided I'm willing to break that. I won't do it all the time (at least not at first), and I'll still keep face and full body pictures as a limit, but as long as you don't ask for them straight away, trying that actually sounds exciting!

Limits:
Things I would not want to do, both as a dom and as a sub, include scat, messy, unsafe and illegal stuff.
As a sub, I'd also not do blood related stuff, permanent, humiliation other than mild, full public, face and full body pictures (although the last two could be called soft limits).

Finally:
If all of that sounds interesting, and you want to ask me anything or chat and see where things go, please PM me or message me on Kik (I'll likely reply on Kik sooner) at rleeeee (there's 5 e's in that, I've been told there's also an rleeee around that people have been accidentally messaging)
Thanks for reading through my big mess of an ad!
I'll be waiting to hear from you,
Lee

Last edited by Rlee; 07-08-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:46 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

You deserve a bump as well

Advertisements
Kink Talk