Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-21-2020, 06:01 PM   #16
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Hello Mistress,

Not dares I normally do, but for you I did this task.

You said you didn't care what I wore or what position I was in when doing the lines, but then you said your preference. So how could one not comply with your preference after you stated them? So I did the lines naked, except for my chastity device, and kneeling on the floor.

And no distractions. TV off. radio off. dog barricaded to the other room. phone turned off as that's always a distraction. nothing but me, the pen and the paper. And no plugs, vibrators, harnesses, restraints or toys of any type.

Kneeling on hard wood and being bent over on all fours to write is not fun. But I was doing ok until line 26 when the grocery delivery showed up. I finished that line and hurriedly dressed. Once the groceries were inside, I immediately stripped and resumed to finish the lines. Then I went off to put the groceries away when I finished the last few lines.

I am sorry about the distraction I had towards the end of it Mistress.

This was very boring task. Sore given the kneeling and bent over writing, but manageable. And the line I chose to write, so appropriate, and more so with every line written.

Did I waste my time though? Some would say yes, what a waste of my time. What I did I accomplish? I don't think I wasted my time as I'm sure the time I've spent on it will amuse and please you, so it was time well spent. But if my distraction took away from your amusement and you want me to make it up to you in some way, please let know Mistress. When I thought about it afterwards, I realized I should have continued to do my writing. The delivery driver would have rung the bell. I doubt you would have been bothered if I was naked to answer the door as long as the lines were done. I am sorry about allowing myself to be distracted Mistress.

P.S. If the pic isn't showing, please let me know. I haven't posted a pic from my pics in quite some time.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #17
AuxiSissy

Hello Kind Mistress,
I have taken the line “How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?” I’m an engineering major and hate writing but knowing I could please you made it infinitely worth it. I did it nude on all fours. It felt wonderfully degrading and not having anything to watch/listen to made it that much more humiliating which I loved. I loved taking time out of my day to please you mistress. You may also note that it doesn’t look like I did it on paper because I didn’t. I used my Apple Pencil on my iPad to write it. This could make it easy to cheat but all my lines are unique and I swear I did not. My legs started to fall asleep towards the end and my hand was cramping, but again, well worth this for you mistress. Also, my brother was right outside my door and I was terrified he’d come in at any moment. The way our apartment is set up he has to come through my room to get to the bathroom and there’s no explaining the position i was in. Haha. Throughout writing, i was mostly thinking about what I’d post here actually but also trying my best to write the lines well! Thank you for the lines and I hope I did well. <3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D53BF7E5-60EF-4F4B-914D-67BCD847A22A.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	9557  

Last edited by AuxiSissy; 12-21-2020 at 09:34 PM.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 08:36 AM   #18
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
I knew I had to do this immediately after reading the post. I usually am not a huge fan of line writing as I find it very boring. I’m also not a fan of kneeling for long periods of time.

That being said I love to obey. So I picked the lines “I write this for you, Mistress.” and “I crave nothing but to be a good boy.” I immediately stripped and got on my knees to get started. While I didn’t think I would enjoy it all that much, especially with no stimulation of any kind, I was actually fairly aroused throughout the entire process. I wanted to have no distractions while I wrote for you so I was kneeling on the opposite side of my room from any technology of any kind. I also thought you might like it if I stayed naked and on my knees for you as I typed this out, so I did just that.

Though I don’t particularly enjoy line writing I would absolutely love to do another writing task for you Mistress. Thank you.

Good boy! Writing for me and getting aroused by it!

If you want to please me further, you will write the following line 50 times for me:

"I was made to obey orders and that's what I to best."

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 08:45 AM   #19
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Hello Mistress,

Not dares I normally do, but for you I did this task.

You said you didn't care what I wore or what position I was in when doing the lines, but then you said your preference. So how could one not comply with your preference after you stated them? So I did the lines naked, except for my chastity device, and kneeling on the floor.

And no distractions. TV off. radio off. dog barricaded to the other room. phone turned off as that's always a distraction. nothing but me, the pen and the paper. And no plugs, vibrators, harnesses, restraints or toys of any type.

Kneeling on hard wood and being bent over on all fours to write is not fun. But I was doing ok until line 26 when the grocery delivery showed up. I finished that line and hurriedly dressed. Once the groceries were inside, I immediately stripped and resumed to finish the lines. Then I went off to put the groceries away when I finished the last few lines.

I am sorry about the distraction I had towards the end of it Mistress.

This was very boring task. Sore given the kneeling and bent over writing, but manageable. And the line I chose to write, so appropriate, and more so with every line written.

Did I waste my time though? Some would say yes, what a waste of my time. What I did I accomplish? I don't think I wasted my time as I'm sure the time I've spent on it will amuse and please you, so it was time well spent. But if my distraction took away from your amusement and you want me to make it up to you in some way, please let know Mistress. When I thought about it afterwards, I realized I should have continued to do my writing. The delivery driver would have rung the bell. I doubt you would have been bothered if I was naked to answer the door as long as the lines were done. I am sorry about allowing myself to be distracted Mistress.

P.S. If the pic isn't showing, please let me know. I haven't posted a pic from my pics in quite some time.
Good boy! Glad to hear it wasn't fun, but you still found meaning in doing it to amuse and please me, that's exactly how it's supposed to be! Don't worry about the interruption, it wasn't your fault.

If you want to please me further, you will write the following line 40 times:

"Writing my time away for you is the only thing I'm good at"

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Old 12-28-2020, 09:01 AM   #20
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Hello Kind Mistress,
I have taken the line “How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?” I’m an engineering major and hate writing but knowing I could please you made it infinitely worth it. I did it nude on all fours. It felt wonderfully degrading and not having anything to watch/listen to made it that much more humiliating which I loved. I loved taking time out of my day to please you mistress. You may also note that it doesn’t look like I did it on paper because I didn’t. I used my Apple Pencil on my iPad to write it. This could make it easy to cheat but all my lines are unique and I swear I did not. My legs started to fall asleep towards the end and my hand was cramping, but again, well worth this for you mistress. Also, my brother was right outside my door and I was terrified he’d come in at any moment. The way our apartment is set up he has to come through my room to get to the bathroom and there’s no explaining the position i was in. Haha. Throughout writing, i was mostly thinking about what I’d post here actually but also trying my best to write the lines well! Thank you for the lines and I hope I did well. <3
Thank you for the lines! To be honest, I'm not particularly thrilled about the use of your iPad. Part of what makes line writing special to me is the physical manifestation of the pen and the paper, and the fact when all is done, you see the result written on a physical piece of paper you can hold or keep. But since you still technically wrote your lines and didn't do this to make the task easier for yourself, I don't mind this time. If you want to write more lines for me, however, please use pen and paper.

Other than that, great job, you're a good boy! Glad you loved how humiliating, uncomfortable and risky it was!

If you want to please me further, you will write this line 40 times (with pen and paper):

"What do you do with a sissy slut's time? You waste it with line writing!"

The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 12-30-2020, 04:15 AM   #21
dumbpet

hi, kindmistress! for me, line writing itself is quite dull but there’s something about doing things like these just to please others that i really like, it makes me feel very submissive, so i really wanted to try.

the line “i crave nothing but to be a good girl” instantly stood out to me. i love being praised and obeying others, especially dominant women, so i felt drawn to the line. i wrote these lines naked and on my knees, just like you said, bent over my bed so i could write. the task was slow-paced, but the idea that someone would be amused, or pleased by me writing these lines made me eager to complete them, even if i get no physical pleasure myself. thank you for letting me write for you, i hope i did a good job and i’d love to write for you again <33
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	82A2D4CC-D6D7-46C0-9231-14333443F8B5.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	9563  

likes: degradation, praise, bondage, dumbification, petplay, bladder control, orgasm denial, edging, hypno, bimbo

limits: scat, pics/videos, messy, family, complete public

💫
dumbpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 04:28 PM   #22
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh, I so do like doing tasks for my mistress.
Now that the crazy holiday is over and a short break from work.
Instead of doing what needs to be done. I choose to strip to my birthday suit and kneel at the bed. I was thinking about kneeling on dry beans but though the pain would be distracting to my writing. I did have a slight mistake in line 16

I did think about the different sentences but decided nothing can become more tedious then to print out the alphabet in all caps.
It took 34 minutes.
I hope mistress is pleased. I gave 34 minutes and the time was well worth pleasing you.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1609455837889.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	9568  

Last edited by rhl; 12-31-2020 at 06:42 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:12 AM   #23
Sextreme

Thank you so much KindMistress! I had so much fun doing this, I actually have a hand injury from when I was a child that makes handwriting quite uncomfortable. So that added to my fun! My knees were burning from the carpet but my cock was dripping pre cum constantly. I ended up writing 32 lines as I decided 2 of my lines looked a little scruffy and not what you deserve from me. I'm considering doing all of your lines! Just because I like to please and get your attention..

I hope this brought a smile to your face like it did mine.

My ad! Looking for women, any role.

Likes: Anal, Cum Play, TPE, Gross (Piss, light scat, I love dirty feet and sweat too) Pain, Humiliation, Degradation, deepthroat, enemas

Dislikes: CBT, uncomfortable positions, hidden public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family/Friends, Messy (Because I can't at the moment)

As a Dom these limits do not apply to tasks I am willing to give.

Last edited by Sextreme; 01-07-2021 at 12:13 AM.
Sextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:18 AM   #24
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

I apologize for taking so long to complete my follow up lines Mistress. I love every second of it just as much as before though. I’m still dripping with precum just thinking about it.

I decided naked and on my knees would work just fine again because that’s how you like it. About halfway through my knees began hurting so I took a short break. I just stood up with my hands behind my back, now allowing anything to distract me from my lines. I would love to obey your and waste my time for you in other ways besides writing lines as well, but seeing as this is just a thread for line writing I will request another line writing task from you. If these please you that is. Thank you again Mistress for the wonderful lines.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	F5BA0960-9401-4B92-A74F-AF13B001136C.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	9582   Click image for larger version

Name:	185CD097-E2E7-49DA-9BDD-DB78CA19CF4B.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	9583   Click image for larger version

Name:	1034EB4E-A3DF-41F8-8886-CB8BFF31F49F.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	9584   Click image for larger version

Name:	66D52DC6-BA8A-4ABD-976A-0C8E8A568E5E.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	9585  

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 02:18 PM   #25
Telmenec

Hello KindMistress,

I used a dice to determine the sentence I would have to write.
I did 3 so I had to write the following sentence "If my hand starts to hurt, I'll just keep writing until I'm done. »

I did this dare a few hours before I go to bed. So I was dressed with my "underwater" pajama, visible on my profile picture.
I kneeled down on the floor, on a very hard and cold tile. At the end of a few lines, since I had drunk water some time before, I started to wiggle, my position pressing on my bladder the desire to pee became more difficult to canalize each line.
After 15 lines my knees and arms started to hurt.
I finally made it to the end without peeing on myself, after spending 20-25 minutes on my knees on the ground waddling frenetically.

Thank you KingMistress for this opportunity.
Now I'm going to pee and go to sleep.

Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 07:49 AM   #26
KindMistress

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry, I haven't been on this site in forever. Thank you all for devoting your time to me, you are such good boys and girls! I have a blast reading your reports.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give out any more writing assignments.

Old 05-16-2024, 05:15 AM   #27
IreneFCK
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
I knew I had to do this immediately after reading the post. I usually am not a huge fan of line writing as I find it very boring. I’m also not a fan of kneeling for long periods of time.

That being said I love to obey. So I picked the lines “I write this for you, Mistress.” and “I crave nothing but to be a good boy.” I immediately stripped and got on my knees to get started. While I didn’t think I would enjoy it all that much, especially with no stimulation of any kind, I was actually fairly aroused throughout the entire process. I wanted to have no distractions while I wrote for you so I was kneeling on the opposite side of my room from any technology of any kind. I also thought you might like it if I stayed naked and on my knees for you as I typed this out, so I did just that.

Though I don’t particularly enjoy line writing I would absolutely love to do another writing task for you Mistress. Thank you.

I just stumbled upon this fascinating article on potty training timing, and I couldn't resist sharing it with you all! It delves into the science behind the optimal timing for potty training and offers some valuable insights for parents navigating this stage with their little ones. As someone passionate about learning and child development, I found it incredibly informative and thought-provoking. On another note, if you ever find yourself in need of professional writing assistance, I highly recommend checking out https://essaypro.com/lab-report-writing-service. They offer top-notch quality and reliability, which can be a lifesaver during those hectic academic periods.
Thanks for the information!

Last edited by IreneFCK; 05-17-2024 at 12:28 AM.
IreneFCK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk