Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Looking for a new sub!

Posted 06-06-2018 at 05:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Are you confused? Me too!!!

I don't recall ever posting an ad looking for a sub. I don't remember ever telling anybody that I needed to find another outlet for my Domme side ... maybe I fell and bumped my head and I forgot???

Do you remember me saying that? No? Hmm ...

It just doesn't make any sense.

50% of the people who reply to my ad end up asking me to be their Domme. For some this happens right away .. maybe they just don't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PSA regarding PM Dares

Posted 06-03-2018 at 09:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

It has been brought to my attention that some people have felt overwhelmed with the response they have received from their advertised PM dares. Part of this is because Lola.fox and I have been encouraging members to get more active and "share the love" by giving attention to threads or PM dares that may not be getting the attention they deserve.

I can understand that if multiple people decide to send you PM dares in the same timeframe, that it could get overwhelming. I wanted
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

300th Blog: How getDare and BDSM have changed me as a person

Posted 05-31-2018 at 10:28 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I was approaching this blog, my 300th!!!!, I decided to make a thread asking for topic suggestions.

Thanks to slutpuppy, hiruzen_takaski and edgeandenial, I have decided to write about how I have changed personally since joining getDare, and more specifically, how BDSM and getDare has helped me with my anxiety (I am going to focus on my mental health in general).

Thank you to everybody else who has posted topic ideas. I have recorded them all and will hopefully be able
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Being Naked

Posted 04-14-2018 at 05:06 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have self confidence issues.

A lot of this is because of my past, but I also know that as a plus sized woman, society's idea of beauty does not fit what I see in the mirror.

Because of this, I don't really enjoy being naked. I am not comfortable when I am naked. Even in front of just Mr. Devious, I try to pull something over my tummy or keep something in front of me.

Words like sexy,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Daily Communication

Posted 04-10-2018 at 02:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is something that I am struggling with right now, and I thought I would share my frustrations and get some opinions, if you are willing to offer them.

I am a tad bit needy. When I am in a relationship, I want to spend time with that person. I want to get to know that person. I want to know how their day was, if their grandma is having surgery, or if they watched a really funny movie. I want to be friends first, and D/s second.

It is especially important for me to
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Clique Queen

Posted 04-05-2018 at 03:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly

Yesterday I was called a clique Queen. Apparently I am the head of a clique here on getDare.

What is a clique?
Quote:
A small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them.

Are there cliques on getDare?
Possibly. I am not going to deny that there are probably cliques on getDare. There are
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My search for a co-dom!

Posted 03-27-2018 at 02:21 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-27-2018 at 05:09 PM by Butterfly

Well, the search continues ....

Over the past year and a half I have been continuously searching for a dom in some capacity. At first, Mr. Devious and I were searching for different play partners, independent of each other. We were just at a place in our relationship where, although we had a healthy sex life, we just weren't meeting each others needs when it came to D/s. We discussed things very thoroughly and decided that we would find other play partners. Mr. Devious was successful
A Butterfly Princess <3