Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hitting the Road Nude

Posted 06-13-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Hitting the Road Nude
I decided that since I had some time when my sister and Mum were out, I'd do a driving dare. It was very spur of the moment.

I picked out a bikini and skirt, and also brought my jacket in case I needed to cover up. I also grabbed some blue underwear that I was going to wrap around my rear-view mirror. Before I actually went for this drive I actually had just done another of the Ultimate Flashing Dare pics. That'll come later, I hope.

I got in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 96

Posted 06-10-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture #96
Just after 12:30PM on a weekend, I completed number 96 of the Ultimate Flashing Dare. Can't actually show you the picture, but see the PS at the bottom.

This was an exhilarating dare. I decided to do it outside my front door, rather than the main side door. The side one is far too secluded to be useful for this dare. I formulated a plan. I would keep my clothes on and unlock the door. I would then go outside and set my phone up to take a picture (you're never seeing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 12, 51, 100

Posted 06-09-2016 at 09:08 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #12, 51 & 100
A few days ago I completed another three dares from the 2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare. This was definitely the most public thing I have done, though it was at night.

I did this dare at the park near my house. It's about a five minute walk and the road that it is on doesn't get all that much traffic. I have been back there for another set of pictures. That post will go up soon. I did these dares at the end of March/early April, but forgot to upload. So here...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized