Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature and ask him for a nice thing every chance I get… As in every day, if not several times a day. Even when he’s only got one eye open and is practically snoring as we speak in the middle of the night, he’ll still manage to muster up a lovely thought to end the phone call with.

I wanted to reciprocate since he always goes above and beyond for me, so I decided to do the same for him and surprise him. After we had a nice long chat, I thought about what my perfect day with him would entail, with both kink and a bit of vanilla. I meant to just jot down a few bullet points that he could wake up to, but it ended up being several paragraphs long! I’m glad I let my mind wander, because he was pleasantly surprised to wake up to my little story.. Which led to me being satisfied with his slightly uncomfortable train ride to work as he read it. Since James is coming to see me in just over a month, I thought I’d post my idea of a perfect day with him and see if the real thing matches up after his visit!

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

I want to wake up in the morning feeling your hand on my hip, and be able to roll over and settle into your arms and be held until we fully wake up. I want to tease you while we're lazily still lying in bed by slipping a hand into your boxers and toying with you till you're fully awake. In proper tease fashion, I'd slide off your boxers and explore your cock with my tongue to find all of your sweet spots.. because very few things turn me on as much as your moans do. I, of course, wouldn't want you to cum just yet.. Because Doms are cute and pouty when they don't get their orgasms right away. I'd excuse myself for a while, until you get sort of annoyed at me for taking so long. That all fades when I bring back pancakes and a proper cup of tea (milk and 2 sugars?) for us to devour in bed.

After breakfast, and chatting, and cuddling, we're ready to pick back up where we left off. You remove your boxers and my panties and guide my hips up over your lips and keep hold of me with your hands grasping me tightly as you go to work on my clit. Trying not to squirm too much from your skilled tongue work, I slowly run my nails down your chest and stomach until I reach your cock. We're in no rush, just savoring every second we have together, so I gladly wrap my hands around you and tease the head of your cock as slowly as I can with my tongue. First I just swirl my tongue around you like I'm enjoying an ice cream cone, then I'm rubbing you against my tongue like a lollipop. Occasionally I get so wrapped up in what you're doing to my pussy that I can't manage to keep my mouth wrapped around your cock from all of my panting and have to stick to just stroking you until you let me have my senses back. Eventually, you go back to lightly teasing me rather then pushing me to the edge so that I can fulfill my submissive duties and give you a wholehearted blowjob. I start slow just bobbing up and down a bit, still swirling my tongue around you every now and then, making sure your cock is glistening with pre-cum. When I see your hips raise up off the bed a little indicating how pleased you are, I know it's the perfect moment to surprise you by taking you deep into my throat until I hear you gasp.

This continues until you stop me and flip me right side up and gently roll on top of me. You kiss my neck knowing it makes me melt while sliding a hand down to my clit as I feel your big, strong body hover over mine. You rub my clit with your thumb, increasing the intensity and gently force two fingers inside of me making me moan. I keep one hand along your jaw, stroking your rough beard while the other finds its way to your cock, stroking it greedily to try to convince you to fill me with it. I'm about to cum from your hands when you abruptly stop and wrap your free hand around my throat and tell me I better not dare cum without asking for permission first. You give my throat one more squeeze until my eyes grow wide and I let out a meek "yes Sir" with what little breath I have left. You go back to fucking me with your fingers, but this time you do it so hard you're making my hips buck up off the bed. As my thighs twitch and my moans become louder you remind me to say it. I try to ask for permission but it's barely audible, so you give me a little slap on the thigh and tell me to try again. I manage to get out a fast and slurred "May I please cum Sir", which you deem satisfactory. You finally bring me to orgasm by fiercely rubbing my clit while simultaneously pressing up on my g-spot.

After I’ve had a few minutes to recuperate, I see your cock is still twitching from watching me squirm around your hand, and even though I’m a little spent I’m ready to be used solely for your pleasure now. You rummage through a bag of toys and, much to my dismay pull out the clover-clamps as well as my collar, handcuffs, an anal hook and some rope.You attach the clamps to my nipples way too snugly for my liking and use the chain to pull me over your knee, making me squeak out a little yelp. You pin my hands behind my back and cuff them tightly, and then force my legs open with one of your knees as you hold me in place. You remove the plug from its packaging and press it to my lips, telling me my mouth and my cunt will be the only lubrication that it gets.. and even though you can tell I’m dripping wet, you still make me suck on the plug until you’re satisfied with the look of embarrassment on my face. You dip the plug into my dripping pussy for good measure before sliding it into my too tight ass, and use the rope to tie it to my collar, giving very little leeway, before placing it around my neck.
Posted in Fantasies
Views 1259 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments