Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this, however, I had to cower in fear. Someone had just come home across the road, and seemed to be unloading their whole van. I was crouching behind a bush, waiting for him to finish. After that, he had to put the bins out, and after that I was finally allowed to continue.

Since I'm not overly flexible, it took me a couple of goes to get my leg up like that. Once I managed it once it wasn't too hard. I did it multiple times in order to try and get a good picture. Just as I was about to lock the car and go inside, a car appeared, waiting to pick up people from over the road. They stopped where they could probably see me if I stood up. I crawled over to the door and locked it and managed to quickly scramble back into the house. I think I was safe.

PS. You'll have to source the inspiration picture from the Flashing Dare thread, which you can find here. I quite like it, and am attempting to do as many as I can. I believe this is number 10.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1855 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments