Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rate this Entry

Discovery through questions 2

Posted 01-25-2020 at 05:56 PM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first piece (here), I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn something new about myself and my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 11th to the 20th page until I reach the limit of characters for this blog entry.

39 • Would you eat another person in a life or death situation?
If the other person just died then I would after roasting its flesh. But if I have to kill the person myself, I don't know if I would do it. I'd like to say no because of my moral compass, but life-threatening situations can fuck with the mind and instinct might kick in.

40 • Would you kill a good man today if you could see in the future and know that the man will become bad tomorrow?
I would if bad means committing genocide.

41 • Would you be willing to take the place of an innocent man going to jail even if you're innocent too.
I would not trade places with that man unless I have something to gain. One other reason for which I would do it if he would do the same for me and not double-cross me.

42 • Would you be a house slave for someone of the same sex for a month?
After trusting the person, I would if I can arrange it. I would call it a once-in-a-lifetime experience because I don't think that I would do it later on in my life. And it's definitely one of my fantasies. When it comes to domination, the sex (gender) is irrelevant to me.

43 • Would you dress in only the opposite sex' clothing if you could travel across Europe for free?
Of course! Even if I don't have the body for it and will probably look ridiculous, travelling across Europe with all expenses paid is also an experience on which you can look back with joy.

44 • Would you live forever at the cost of never cumming again?
If living forever means that my body will always heal itself and I can choose when I want to die, then yes. I'll sure be struggling at the start and be extremely horny but after a while, I will get used to it and it will have learnt to leave with it.

45 • Would you go out completely naked if you are sure that no one would see it, even though there are people around you?
This sounds like the "how to be invisible 101" class. If I want no one to see me (because I am invisible), I will have to be naked because else people will see clothes floating around.

46 • Would you go out wearing something which any adult recognises as a thing that has to do with BDSM? (e.g. slave collar or cuffs)
No, but perhaps in the future after pushing my boundaries little by little.

47 • Would you let someone control your computer using TeamViewer without your limits?
If I plan on throwing away that computer after deleting all my data on it, yes. Have fun controlling a freshly cleaned computer for one day.

48 • Would you let someone use you as a human toilet (toilet paper included)?
Although it's a fantasy of mine, I would probably not go through with it. If I were tricked into it during a bondage session, I would certainly object and probably angry. But if nothing too extreme happened, I can strike it off my list of fantasies and add it to my experiences, which is a good thing.

49 • Would you wait in a hotel room and meet someone, which you met only on the internet, while you're blindfolded and cuffed naked to the bed?
Ehh... Nope. It's an excellent fantasy but not something I wouldn't act on.

50 • Would you want to be a butler at a castle just to be able to live there?
Not if I'm a normal butler without kinky benefits. And even with the benefits, I would be hesitant about doing it. The person you play with is way more important than the location where you play.

51 • Would you shave your entire body?
I wouldn't do it just because I got dared to do it. But I would do it for someone else, assuming I won't have to shave any facial hair (beard, eyebrows, head hair).

52 • Would you want to become a vampire if you received the chance to become one?
This is a difficult question. I can gain quite a few things but will never be able to live in the light or eat anything other than blood. I don't think I would choose to become a vampire even though having unhuman powers would be nice. I'm talking about the powers you see in the movie: Afflicted (from 2013), but without experiencing the pain of course.

53 • Would you let a stranger put a leash on you and take you for a walk if that stranger asks you to do it?
I would look at the person with a big question mark above my head. And then I will make a brainy joke or simply say no.

54 • Would you let someone you trust lock you in their basement with food and other necessities without knowing when they will be releasing you? (days, weeks, months?)
Assuming I don't have anything on my agenda for this unknown duration, I might if I knew exactly details of what I can expect. Will there be play or other entertainment available or just quiet darkness surrounding me in solitude. If it's the former, I might do it but if there's nothing to do then it's definitely a no. Again, a fantasy of mine but to what degree can it be realised and would I like it?

55 • Would you let a dom(me) you trust or loved one inject a chip under your skin with GPS and a couple of body sensors to keep track of your body?
Although I like the fantasy of someone always knowing where you are and how you're feeling (especially during play), I don't think that I would want someone to inject a chip in me. If the person would want me to even consider it, I can start wearing a GPS tracker around my ankles or something similar and see if I like the feeling of big brother watching my every move (literally).

56 • Would you allow a dom(me) to give you a split personality disorder (using hypnosis)?
I've read about it in the past and thought it was quite frightening. But I don't know much on the subject; whether the split personality disorder is permanent or not. If it's permanent, definitely not. If it's temporary, perhaps if I know exactly what I get myself into. But with my current knowledge, no.

57 • Would you have someone make you a quad amputee if they are also able to re-attach all your limbs without any downsides?
Would be fun to be used as a fuck doll, but no.

58 • Would you pay money to get out of chastity?
I wouldn't get myself into a chastity session where I am at risk of being in chastity longer than I can handle (e.g. tenfolding my record without prior knowledge). So excluding those ridiculous periods of chastity, I would just sit out the session and not pay a single dime out of my free will.

59 • Would you use magic at the cost of dying a couple of days earlier for each spell?
I definitely would do that. I don't know what kind of magic spells I know but I would probably do magic and reduce my lifespan by a couple of years max. Perhaps I know a spell to know when and how I will die to calculate how many spells I should use.

60 • Would you share your darkest secret with a stranger on the internet?
I wouldn't say that I have one particular dark secret but I have shared several secrets of mine with complete strangers on the internet. Online strangers that I will never meet can know more about me than certain friends and family members of mine. And they will forget those secrets of mine sooner too while my friends and family will know them forever.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 870 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments