Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Parting token Part 2

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

Part 1

Respect to Kimberly, despite I heard her cry and whimper, she took it like a champ for a whole hour until she was ready for the next proposal. Brave little lady. Nevertheless, I made another suggestion: "Good god, Kimberly, this is great. I think I'll make it another hour. Would you enjoy that? Not? Well, I have brought some cuffs with me, and a gag. A better one than your T-shirt. Just nod if you agree." She immediately did. I gave her a break and put her wrists, ankles and upper arms in black leather cuffs; the fastener locked themselves. Then I locked the wrists to the upper arms so that they wouldn't get in my way, and attached the ankles to heavy furniture with elastic bands. Finally, I forced an open ring gag into her mouth, quite an ordeal given the fact its size allowed my cock to thrust through the ring without difficulties. Ultimately, I took the liberty to give Kimberly a taste of her ass. Her throat had gotten enough rest so far in my opinion.

This time I gave the mouth hole only fifteen minutes of pounding before I turned back on her ass again. Deliberately I pulled her hair and slapped her ass. "Do you want me to spank your cheeks, baby? It would give you a break from all the fucking, and frankly, it arouses me. Maybe I'd cum then." A small nod of her, and I stripped my belt. Had she thought I would use my hand? No, not with me. My left hand pulled Kimberly's hair while my right hand gave her red stripes on her bottom. I didn't count, and I didn't care. I just hit the struggling meat in cuffs until I was satisfied: "Sorry, dear. That didn't work. But I enjoyed it very much and still think it was worth trying. Back to the fucking.". Poor Kimberly. I had the time of my life while and because she suffered.

I gave her another hour of my relentless cock, switching between ass and mouth before I sat down and freed her from the gag to have a little talk with her: "What a great fuck you are, Kimberly.". She whined, so I clumsily patted her head. "But you know, you didn't stand a chance. There's a secret I didn't tell you. I cannot cum except for some very particular condition. I am going to be so grateful to expose it, but only if you let me have you my way; completely my way. Do you understand?" Now that she got silent, I had her full attention. "I can fuck you for hours, with pleasure, a whole day, two or three if I like. While it's a great feeling for me, I will never have an orgasm. Trust me; I have tested it out. Great for me, bad for you. So I give you this advice: comply with my requests. Do it immediately, or I give you just another hour or two of feeling the most nightmarish sensations of your body. I am experienced and capable of it. You should know that by now." Two new streams of tears opened in her eyes, but she didn't say a word. She had clearly understood my sincerity.

"Listen. Sssssh. Everything will be good. Trust me. But now you got to be brave just a little longer. I remove the gag now. Look into that camera there. And now tell me, do you consent that I keep those videos of both of us having sex?" Kimberly's eyes opened wide. She gulped. But when I picked up the gag again, she hurried to speak up: "Yes, I do." I smiled for her to see. "And do you allow me to show them to any friends of mine or share them online?" I could see her fight against the tears. I pressed my pelvis base, so my cock wiggled. I could read her mind making the decision. She cared to speak it clear and loud enough to be heard. "Yes, I allow you to." I took a deep breath. You never know how other humans react. "Well then,", I replied with my most calm, confident voice, "let's finish it. And don't forget: Do what I tell you to."

I started to pound Kimberly in her ass again, deep but slow thrusts: "I want you to talk dirty. In fact, you will beg me to fuck your ass." She whispered: "Fuck me.". "Louder,", I told her, "And be creative in your words. Beg me, scream and cry for it, so your neighbors hear and understand your words." Kimberly tried again: "Fuck my ass." I rewarded her with an increased pace and moaning. "Fuck me rough!" She screamed, but there was still a lot of potential in density. I kept my increased pace. "I am an anal slut. Please take my ass. Give it dirty to me!" She couldn't suppress cries of pain between her words when I gave her what she begged for. "Fuck this filthy whore, daddy. Fuck my ass! Yes!!! Ah, it hurts! Please, more. Fuck my backdoor! Shag me! Fuck!"

Kimberly and I were back at my best speed when I was sure her neighbors must have picked up lots of her dirty words. No doubt about that. I got everything I wanted except for the climax. So I leaned over her and whispered in her ear: "Someone needs to ask me to cum, Darling." Instantly she reacted with great excitement: "Cum in my ass! Fuck my ass and cum in it! Fill me with your delicious sperm!" I didn't take me long to do her that favor. I spasmed into her bowels, collapsed over her back and squeezed her tits very hard once more. She didn't even squeal.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 1752 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments