Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Wet and Full

Posted 06-20-2015 at 08:21 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 09:24 PM by techiegirl

So, thank you Thundereye for the extremely fun dare. It was kind of long, but here we go:
  • Put on dog collar and leash
  • Get on all fours and remove panties
  • Spank pussy until semi horny
  • Insert Njoy anal plug and run vibrator over clit to become even more horny
  • Pull panties back on and wedgie
  • Play with nipples for a little while
  • Remove wedgie
  • Use vibe to edge once
  • Remove Njoy and grab black silicon plug
  • Attach plug to shower wall and keep it in your ass for about 15-20 minutes while
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Single and Ready to Mingle

Posted 06-20-2015 at 05:19 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

So, these last few weeks, I've been able to play around with several different women. A few of them wanted to become my Domme, and a few just liked doing a scene.

I thought I was ready to have a serious D/s relationship. I really did, so I said yes to some of the offers, but after a few days, I realized I was wrong.

My last dom taught me a lot. Taught me a lot on what D/s relationships should not be and since I have been single, I've really been learning a lot.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

My Dare Parameters and Toys

Posted 06-20-2015 at 05:12 PM by justJane
Updated 06-20-2015 at 05:14 PM by justJane (adding link)

This is for my questions and dare thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...72#post1813072

Some things I enjoy:
  • Teasing (which can include edging, but not too many).
  • Anal – butt plugs only, please!
  • Embarrassment – I get embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much and I don’t want to be petrified!
  • Very hidden public – Anything public would have to be completely hidden – which means not visible or audible and that includes being in a state of undress in front
getDare is Go Go Go
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Padded Humiliation

Posted 06-19-2015 at 03:12 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-19-2015 at 03:14 PM by techiegirl

So, the amazingly kind An Jon gave me a dare a little while back, and, unfortunately, I had to modify it quite a bit. He gave me permission to still write a report on it, even though it is no longer really his dare. His dare was super amazing and well thought out, I simply couldn't do many of the things involved, but the person who receives the full dare is very lucky.

The dare (not really a dare, but whatever) is as follows. PS. I am so so sorry An Jon for totally butchering your original...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Task report #2 - An embarrassing moment.

Posted 06-19-2015 at 05:13 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

This report is done as a part of this thread here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664 - I get a T&D, then give them back after my report is done. Here's my report from JustJane's task - and it does feature quite an embarrassing moment.

First off, the dare:

To start, I would like you to undress; when you are naked, get on all fours and give yourself 10 spanks to each butt cheek with whatever implement you have and enjoy using - your belt, a wooden spoon,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Comments 7!

Posted 06-18-2015 at 10:14 PM by MasterDaddy02

Who truly knows, what is coming next? Who truly knows, the direction it will come from? As you take that direction in your life, will you be happy in the end? Or will you be upset with that choice that you have made? Are you prepared to handle that let down? Are you prepared to hear those words of "I told you this would end this way. Or we all saw it coming except only you.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Limits, and Toys. Oh my!

Posted 06-18-2015 at 11:47 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 10-29-2016 at 01:37 AM by techiegirl
Tags kinky, techie, toys

This is going to be a pretty detailed list, simply because I tend to be an overachiever (and so humble too)

Loves:
  • Humiliation (More condescending than degrading. Being talked down to is lovely)
  • Loss of Control ( Feeling owned and powerless)

• Being Watched
  • Hypnosis
  • Anal (I love it, I really do, but I am so lazy and it takes so much work. Keep in mind, I only really have anal plugs so fucking my ass isn't really a good idea)
  • Pain (Nothing too
Distinguished Member
Posted in Other Shit