Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Task report #2 - An embarrassing moment.

Posted 06-19-2015 at 05:13 AM by An_Jon

This report is done as a part of this thread here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664 - I get a T&D, then give them back after my report is done. Here's my report from JustJane's task - and it does feature quite an embarrassing moment.

First off, the dare:

To start, I would like you to undress; when you are naked, get on all fours and give yourself 10 spanks to each butt cheek with whatever implement you have and enjoy using - your belt, a wooden spoon, etc. I’d prefer it be an implement, but you can use your hand if you like. After the spanks, I want you to shake your butt and say aloud “I’m a good boy”. Repeat the spanks, butt shaking, and words. Find something to use as a butt plug, something that is just large enough to know it’s there but not too big (unless you want that), insert it and crawl around your living space, just a circle of the space; if you don’t live alone, you can crawl around your room, with your legs spread as far apart as you can and your back arched so your butt is pointed up, wag your ‘tail’ and bark like a little puppy as you’re doing this.

The next part will be four rounds determined by a die - an even number gets spanks and an odd number gets pegs, roll for each round. If you get spanks at any point, I want you to remove your plug for safety and you can leave it out until the next part.

Spanks: Edge, then give yourself 20 spanks to each butt cheek (if that’s too much, do 10); do these on your hands and knees. After the round of spanks to each cheek, say aloud “Thank you, Jane, for giving me a sting-y butt”. Use whatever spanking implement works best for you, again I prefer it not be your hand.

Pegs: Get yourself nice and aroused, but not on edge yet, put the pegs on your nipples and keep them there until you edge and hold it as long as you can. Once the edge subsides, you may remove the pegs, say "Thank you, Jane, for giving me pinchy nipples" aloud, and go to the next round.

After the four rounds, I want you to re-insert your plug if you had to remove it and get your pegs ready. Like before, I want you to attach the pegs to your nipples when you are nicely aroused but not quite on edge, this time when you hit edge you may orgasm, with removing the pegs as you come. You may remove the plug whenever you like after you have came.

If your butt is nice and pink or red, take a picture. You don’t have to send it to anyone, it’s just for you to look at later and let's say keep it on your phone for 24 hours?

A very good dare, thank you!

So, I undressed, and got everything I needed ready. I have an old wooden spatula from my time at uni that I use - it serves as a good, stingy, spanking implement. I started doing the spanks, and got through ten on each cheek - at which point I noticed something. I'm a bit more coordinated with my right arm, meaning that the spanks were landing better, and stinging more as a result. I made note to not use my left arm for future spanks. I wiggled, and thanked Jane out loud.

I repeated this round, spanking on my left cheek with my right arm. I found this a lot stingy-er, which I figured was the purpose of the dare. Proud of my initiative, I wiggles and thanked Jane again.

Next I inserted the butt-plug. I have no toys, so I used a thick pen-lid. It felt good, and got me pretty aroused. It was tricky to keep it in however, when I moved, since the shape of it was something my bum would naturally push out. After a few meagre attempts, I gave up on this as a bad job. I probably crawled about 16 paces in total. Not bad, I guess, but less than I was hoping for.

Then I started the dice round. I got the pegs and spatula ready. My first roll was a 3 - so I pegged up, and butt-plugged up, ready for my edge (the butt plug got me aroused, so I was ready to start right away.) I take a while to edge, so my niples were pretty sore my the end, through I barely noticed the plug. I finally edged, held it, and took off the pegs.

Next roll - a 4. I took out the butt pl- wait.

Where the fuck is it?

I checked the floor, and my ass. It wasn't there/ I stood up to find it - then I realised - I'd swallowed the bugger. Oh dear.

I completed the spanks anyway, I'm not one to give up. My next two rolls, go figure, were a 2 and a 4, so more spanks with the plug in. Great. I got through these. I remembered to thank Jane each time, too. My arse stung quite a lot by the end.

Before cumming and taking any photos I did what I probably should have done 3 rolls ago - got the pen lid out. I had to go to the toilet and 'negotiate' a bit. I'll spare you the rest of the details. Thankfully, I'm not going to be one of those guys who end up in the weird medical books saying 'oh that? I fell on it, silly!' I got it out fairly quickly.

Anyway, I went, pegged up - but decided against putting the pen lid back in. I came into my hand, but the pen lid thing had put me off a little, so I just sort of washed my hands and went to bed. Yeah.

Trust me, it was an outstanding dare - and thank you Jane for giving me a stingy butt

Note - I took a picture, but I hated it. It won't be posted, and it'll be deleted asap.

The truth:
I read your blog about your bdsm test and I was wondering if this thread was intended to help you discover more of your submissive side, or if it is just a fun thing in and of itself

Good question. I take the tests for fun - I don't intend them to be the foundation of my self-image. That particular one, though an anomaly, did get me thinking about my submissive side.

This thread isn't directly a result of that thread - the test wasn;t in my mind when I started it, but it wouldn't have come about otherwise I don't think. I think a bigger reason for the thread was boredom - I haven't done TorD-y stuff on here in a while, and I wanted back in on the game.

Now that I've done this - I'll post you our TorD back via PM. Thanks for getting involved - they were really well thought out and creative contributions. If anyone has anymore I'd love to hear them. You'll get your own blog too, isn't that nice?

On a side note - yay, 50th blog! I thought I'd take this opportunity to remind you all that you are wonderful people. I wouldn't have stayed here so long without the GD community. You're thoughtful, inclusive, creative, weird and wonderful people, so I thank you all for existing.

Also thanks to the people who have contributed to the opinions I have posted on here, said nice things about my poems, made me laugh, smile, and made my butt stingy. Keep being awesome. Maybe in another 18 months I'll be sat here writing about blog number 100, who knows?

Until then -

Have fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1257 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That was terrifying! I only wanted something safe! But I'm glad it all worked out. I can only imagine the panic, and I think aborting the dare would have been understandable. I am glad it gave you a stingy butt though!

Congrats on your 50th blog! I hope you continue to have fun.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I checked the floor, and my ass. It wasn't there/ I stood up to find it - then I realised - I'd swallowed the bugger. Oh dear.

I don't think I would have remained that calm!

Good dare from justJane, and fun blog from you!

Oh, and congratulations on your 50th blog! That's quite a lot!