Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Being Spanked at a Play Party

Posted 03-12-2018 at 09:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Recently Mr. Devious and I posted a poll to help us choose which of my bucket list items we were going to attempt next.

This past weekend, the opportunity arose to try the winning task: be spanked in front of others at a play party.

Here is how it happened ....

A few months ago, I was having a conversation with my (real life) best friends about kink and how Mr. Devious and I were starting to attend events and get involved in the local kink community. One
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	no mask 2.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	591   Click image for larger version

Name:	No mask.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	592  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

The Grief Monster

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:40 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

WARNING: This blog is about REAL life ... it has NOTHING to do with kink. It has EVERYTHING to do with heavy, depressing, sad feelings. Please do not read if you are expecting something fun. There is a genuine possibility of you feeling sad while reading. That is not my intention, I just needed somewhere to share my feelings.

For those of you who don't know, I recently lost my aunt. She had been sick for a few years. It started with her kidneys a few years ago, and because she didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

The not-so-glamorous side of kink

Posted 03-19-2018 at 01:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-19-2018 at 01:16 PM by Butterfly

One of Jaroface's rules is to write a blog every Sunday. Typically this blog is supposed to be an update on how our dynamic is progressing, how his rules are going, what new tasks have we made him do, and he gets to share with you all the horrors that we put him through for your enjoyment. Jaro also writes private reports to Icey and I a few times a week, so none of the information that he provides in his blogs is very shocking to us. But I like that he has to share some of the details with everybody...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My New Collar

Posted 03-20-2018 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Eeeek!!! I am so excited!

For Valentines Day I got a new collar, and it finally arrived! I got to wear it for the first time today, and I love it so much!

Let me start at the beginning ...

When Mr. Devious and I first started our D/s relationship, he wanted me to wear something every day as a symbol of my submission. We discussed the fact that I was clausterphobic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8001256204334207435.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	597  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Slave positions

Posted 03-20-2018 at 02:32 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 01-24-2022 at 08:15 AM by RainbowSky

Not in use/Unknown slave positions

Expose/Display/Inspection: Feet shoulder width apart, chest pushed forwards, hands resting on back of head

Attention: standing straight, legs together, hands resting on upper thighs

Wait: Feet shoulder width apart, stranding straight, hands arms crossed behind back

At your service: standing straight, feet together, hands crossed in front of crotch

Rear: Legs and knees together, hands on knees,...
Distinguished Member