Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Rainbow of Communication

Posted 03-18-2018 at 07:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Awhile ago I posted a blog about using safewords in online relationships. You can read that blog here if you wish.

As much as I acknowledge that safewords are important, I know that safewording can sometimes have a stigma attached to it. I know a lot of subs that will feel like a failure or as though they are disappointing their top by using their safeword. I think that this can be a very dangerous view point, but I won't get into that right now. What I want to write about today is the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

I Love Valentines Day, so there!

Posted 02-14-2018 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly

There are three types of people; those who love Valentines day, those who hate it, and those who ignore it. I am one of those people who LOVE it! Normally on Valentines Day I will buy small treats for my friends and family, and something bigger for my partner. Nothing huge, but something that has some meaning. I will usually cook something special, and I like to make myself chocolate covered strawberries. I...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg valentine-1172662_1280.jpg (67.9 KB, 238 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Listening

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:30 PM by Butterfly

I talk about the importance of communication A LOT! You are probably rolling your eyes at me right now. I know you have heard the spiel ... communication is the more important blah blah ... You know I am right! But that is not what I am saying in this blog, I promise!

Yes, communication is the MOST important part of any relationship. It is a vital skill that I feel a lot of people are lacking. Good communication can solve so many issues. But ... it doesn't matter if you are the best communicator
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Holding my orgasm hostage

Posted 03-18-2018 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am working through some of the items on my kinky bucket list. Mr. Devious and I asked for your help to decide what to do next, and you chose that you wanted me to be teased and denied actively for 5 hours!!

I want to preface this to say that this report may not be as detailed as my reports are normally. This is due to a few things: a) It was A LONG DAY! My brain was foggy from being teased and we did A LOT of things to get me sufficiently teased. I also completed at least 150 edges throughout
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Negativity

Posted 02-20-2018 at 09:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:29 PM by Butterfly

I am a negative Nelly. I can admit it. I am a worry wart. I always seem to think the worst will happen.

Mr. Devious frequently has to remind me to not be negative or down on myself. He pushes me to think about the positive outcomes of a situation rather than focus on the negative. Which actually pisses me off at times, but I do appreciate it.

When you have been through as much shit as I have in your life, it is hard to stay focused on the good things. Years of abuse, neglect,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How I met my Master. And Mistress.

Posted 02-22-2018 at 03:27 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 02-25-2018 at 02:51 PM by Pet Ra

Some of you asked me how I had become a pet for a Master and a Mistress in such young age and still being a virgin.

So, have fun:

Master, Mistress and are friends since we were children. Mistress and me are both 20 (but Mistress is 2 month younger than me) and went to kindergarten together, Master is 24 and we share the same fate (I never met my father, he was raised by his grandparents). Also we went to the same school, Mistress and me even to the same class.
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Relationship between Master, Mistress and me

Posted 02-22-2018 at 03:34 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 07-29-2020 at 02:19 AM by Pet Ra (Updated to the current situation)

People want to know what kind of relationship we have.

Most people think that Master and Mistress are a couple or even married. I think it's because I call them that way but it's a bit different

I have a relationship with Master, and Mistress is a "girlfriend with benefits" - but for both of us.

Of course I get envious when my Mistress have fun with Masters cock, but I'm not jealous. Why should I be allowed to have fun with her and he not? But...
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ