Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

On the first day of Christmas ....

Posted 12-13-2015 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ....

A blowjob down on her knees.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Twelve Kinky Days of Christmas!

Posted 12-12-2015 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Tomorrow starts a countdown to Christmas. 12 DAYS!!!!! And since I get to spend my Christmas with my true love this year, we decided to do a kinky 12 days of Christmas countdown.

Each day one of us will do something for the other. The task will correspond with a number and it will be either kinky, sexual or sweet in some way.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I didn't mean to ...

Posted 12-03-2015 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly

The other night Asslvr and I decided to come up with a fun Christmas game. We didn't want it to be too involved since it is a super busy time of the year, but we quickly wrote it up and I was excited to share it with all our friends on getDare. Especially since we have been absent lately.

So two nights ago I wrote up the blogs in the series with the game. I put lots of time and effort into finding the write pic for each blog, and writing each one out in the proper format. And then I posted
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Wonderful Christmas Time!

Posted 11-26-2015 at 09:06 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I realized I haven't blogged in awhile and so I wanted to pop in and say Hi! Life has been a bit crazy but it's mostly good. I got a job finally about 2 months ago and have been settling in on this side of the country.

Asslvr has been amazing and supportive and I have never been this happy. Living together hasn't always been easy but it is incredible and we learn new things about each other every day.

I am finally starting to get back to normal after my injury. My toes
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Panic!

Posted 11-12-2015 at 06:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Have you ever had a panic attack? I am sure it is different for everybody but this is what usually happens to me ...

My chest will start to feel tight and it gets really hard to breathe. My chest starts to ache the longer it lasts. I feel like I need to cry to relieve the pressure, but it just doesn't help. Sometimes I start hyperventilating just to try and get some air.

But this week has been different. It started on Saturday. One of my triggers presented itself, but I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Putting myself first

Posted 10-07-2015 at 02:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Before I begin, please note: this message was typed on my phone, while laying in my bed, so I hope it doesn't have too many errors*

I have always struggled with putting myself first. Growing up, I always had to make decisions for my little brother. I was put in a caregiver role when I was as young as 10 years old. When I came home from school, I wouldn't do my homework or play with my friends, I played with him, fed him, bathed him and put him to sleep. When I started to make friends,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #8 - Ice dildo

Posted 09-19-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-19-2015 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly

8. Using an ice dildo and the wand.

In preparation, Asslvr made an ice dildo by using a condom filled with water inside a paper towel roll. We put it in the freezer in the morning, and it was ready for us to play by that evening.

I love the feeling of ice, and we have used ice cubes before, as well as an ice pop, but this was our first time using the ice dildo. It was a lot bigger than anything we had used. We decided to keep the condom on to make it easier to handle. The...
A Butterfly Princess <3