Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #8 - Ice dildo

Posted 09-19-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 09-19-2015 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly

8. Using an ice dildo and the wand.

In preparation, Asslvr made an ice dildo by using a condom filled with water inside a paper towel roll. We put it in the freezer in the morning, and it was ready for us to play by that evening.

I love the feeling of ice, and we have used ice cubes before, as well as an ice pop, but this was our first time using the ice dildo. It was a lot bigger than anything we had used. We decided to keep the condom on to make it easier to handle. The only downfall was that I didn't get to feel it melt inside me.

I laid on the bed and Sir lubed up the ice dildo. When he sat down between my legs, he started by rubbing my clit with the little vibe. It was feeling good, but I wasn't sure if it would be enough to counteract the intensity of the ice dildo. Sure enough, Sir slipped the dildo inside me and the cold ache overtook me and I squirmed up the bed far enough it came out.

I begged Sir to use the wand instead, and finally he relented.

He turned the wand on my clit, making me moan, seconds later he slid the dildo back inside me. Oh my lord! It was soooo intense. I love the feeling of ice inside me, but the dildo was long enough that it left ice touching the outside of my p****. and it was sooooo much colder than I am used to. My insides were shivering. I wanted it out. Even my clit felt cold.

I couldn't relax enough for me to get close to the edge. Even after Sir took it out and stopped the wand, it took 5 minutes before I was warmed up enough that the vibe started to feel good again.

Sir decided we would take a different approach. He gave me a break from the vibe for a few minutes and then started it again. He went slow and light at first, just teasing my clit and around my p****. He slowly started to apply more pressure and focus more on my clit, and I was finally able to relax enough to enjoy the attention. I started to move my hips to meet the vibe, and just as I got close to the edge, he slipped the ice dildo inside, causing me to scream and shiver.

It killed my orgasm! Urg!

So we repeated the same process. Sir used the wand to get me warmed back up and as the coldness disappeared, I climbed closer and closer to the edge. This time Sir had me right on the edge, as he told me to cum, he slid the ice inside me, causing me to cum around the large ice dildo.

As I was cumming, the ice felt wonderful. The cold, hard, achy intensity as I exploded around it. Soooo amazing!

This was definitely torturous and challenging and I hated it during, but looking back at it and especially when thinking about how the orgasm felt, I want to do it again. The only thing that I would change is maybe putting the dildo on a stick somehow so that I can feel it melt inside me.

But absolutely wonderful!!!

24 down, 2 more to go!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As always, an amazing adventure

Wonderful reporting again, love the way you are able to write in the details and feelings.

Though getting curious about asslvr's point of view, can he report as well as you can?
  2. Old Comment
    This sounds pretty amazing! I really want to try it now!!!
  3. Old Comment
    That was a very fun report! But what I enjoyed most of all was the fact that you wrote P**** several times. I wonder what word you mean! Can you write it out for us?
  4. Old Comment
    I soooo want to use ice now, and I have none! Thank you for another fantastic report, and I'm glad that the ice finally cooperate orgasmically...I've decided that is in fact a word, and spellcheck is having issues.
    Posted 09-21-2015 at 06:53 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline