Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

1. Old Comment

Re: Failing During A Dare!

This is good advice, MD02, but strange coming from you.

Does it mean you'll be turning over a new leaf? Not harassing new young subs with a thousand repetitive, accusatory PMs when they won't do as you say?

I'll welcome that, if that's what you intend. It's always nice to have someone see the light and reform themselves. Well done.
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

Re: That Challenging Dare!

I am extremely curious... what is your idea of a level 5 dare? Could you provide an example?
  4. Old Comment

Re: That Challenging Dare!

i personally find that some doms dont take into account the reality of these "level 5" dares. are these complex dares actually achievable? or are you just throwing unrealistic tasks at an eager submissive in hopes of "punishing" them when they inevitably fail? i dont think it has to do with the mental stability of the sub, it has to do with the dom being able to read his sub accurately, be able to communicate clearly, and know the diffence between fantasy and reality. a "higher level" challenge can also push a dominant. he or she must be able to deal with the fact that they may be placing unattainable goals onto their submissive, and reevaluate their tasks accordingly and responsibly.
  5. Old Comment

Re: Dares!

Life, maybe? You know that thing everyone has when not on here?

Or maybe just the person giving dares being a dick, not you(that I personally know of) but some are.
    Updated 08-28-2015 at 12:48 PM by slaveboy32 (Has not had)
  6. Old Comment

Re: Humiliating Dares!

...bingo!

7. Old Comment

Re: Opinions!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    Judgemental views should be that right, as long as they are done in that respectful manner. At times, it don't go that way. That is why, you just move forward, as in life.
    I would say that "judgemental" and "respectful" are pretty contradictory; you can respectfully say that age play isn't your kink, for example, but if you say that you find it "disgusting", that crosses the line into being judgemental. The same applies when having a discussion. Holding an opposing view to the person you're talking to is all well and good so long as you present that view without attacking anyone who has a different set of beliefs to yourself. There is a huge difference between a debate (in which you deconstruct the other person's argument to prove the validity of your own) and a personal attack (in which you disregard the arguments and merely insult someone instead.)

P.S. it says you edited for "spelling"... I think you may need to proof-read again.
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment

A good view and from your opinion.
  9. Old Comment
  10. Old Comment

Judgemental views should be that right, as long as they are done in that respectful manner. At times, it don't go that way. That is why, you just move forward, as in life.
  11. Old Comment

Yes, opinions matter. They matter a great deal. But they only matter, in the sense of being acceptable, if they're presented in a respectful and balanced fashion, in a constructive way.

And if the opinion is directed at an individual, that constructive opinion should only ever be put forward privately, so as to maintain that person's dignity, and in such a way as to invite a balanced conversation around the opinion. This is a community of subs and doms, and on the face of it, anonymous, but an ostensibly anonymous sub or dom is still capable of feeling personally attacked, and the injury to their persona that stems from that, if blatantly critical opinions are posted in a public forum.

Attacks are often brought on by the opinions expressed being judgemental, too public, and not respectful. This begs the further question... having seen someone who is, in your view, broken down by the side of the road, would you swerve at them to frighten or injure them? That's the analogous equivalent to your example above of posting critical opinions in a public forum.

Do we listen to others views? Yes, we should, respectfully and properly presented in the right forum. It doesn't mean we have to agree with them, but at least then there's an opportunity for dialogue.

Bottom line.... be respectful and considerate of others, and don't feel put upon when you're disciplined for disrespect.
  12. Old Comment

Re: Dares

BINGO!!!!!

13. Old Comment

Re: Dares

Hi,

Well said, it can take time to work out the right dare that appeals to both the setter and doer and comprimise sometimes to be given on both sides but i have found that this time is well spent and leads to a more fulfilling and fun dare.
  14. Old Comment

Re: Comments 7!

I believe we all make choices in our life that may end up badly. It's not just on us though, you know. Every decision that a person makes is influenced by the decision of those around them.
    Regardless, I believe that when we make a choice, we all hope it's for the best. But we're human. Who's to know.
  15. Old Comment
  16. Old Comment

Re: True Colors!

I'll sure hope this revelation has shed some light on you as a person. To really know your self is a great start to becoming a better human.

Stop and think. Ask yourself if you're hiding anything. I show my colors everyday and it makes me a better person.
  17. Old Comment

Re: Comments 2!

Every time I have tried to 'take a break' from my kinks, I have been irresistibly pulled back to them. I don't fight it any longer, instead, I changed other parts of my life to more fully embrace my kink instead of trying to change my kinks to fit around other parts of my life.
  18. Old Comment

Re: Private Side!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Comment
    Yeah I was debating on the comment for a while wasn't sure if it was too far...

But then I realized this is the internet and as far as you know I'm a dog raised in a laboratory and trained to be mean on the internet. (Which I will neither confirm nor deny)

Also, yeah shit does suck...
    @slaveboy32: It was a good question and I welcome it in regard to "C."
  19. Old Comment

Yeah I was debating on the comment for a while wasn't sure if it was too far...

But then I realized this is the internet and as far as you know I'm a dog raised in a laboratory and trained to be mean on the internet. (Which I will neither confirm nor deny)

Also, yeah shit does suck...
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Comment
    So I guess you could say... He ended up all right

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

I'll see my self out now....
    @slaveboy32: It was rough at the beginning of his life. But he still have his moments, in regard to those times he need two hands. Thank you for stopping by.
  21. Old Comment

So I guess you could say... He ended up all right

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

I'll see my self out now....
  22. Old Comment

Re: Comments!

Master, it is always hard to not care for a person who you have had a relationship with, whether it ended on good or bad terms, whether it was a short period or long one. There will always be a connection, I understand that.

I also understand that you were just voicing your opinions in terms of this person's health, however, she is not in your care any more and what she does or chose to do is completely up to her and does not need your comment as to what is wrong, right, what should or shouldn't be done. Especially if she has asked you not to several times. This is considering harassment, as it is clearly upsetting her, and that you have continued to do so, repeatedly.
    The relationship you had with her may be good or bad, however, you two did not work out for one reason, and one reason only. You two were not compatible - this may be ranging from the type of food you two liked to even the way you type or react to things (I don't know why you two ended it, hence I wrote 'may be ranging').
    Which in this case is, you don't know the extent of what she and her dom is doing, what conversations and care is being shared.

Clearly, he has applied to be her dom for a sole reason, and I don't think he is willing to jeopardize that chance by being ungrateful, uncaring or inconsiderate of her, and her well-being.

Plus, no one else knows her better than herself. She knows how to take care of herself. She does not need to you to do so, especially if she has asked you not to.
  23. Old Comment

Re: Comments!

Make all the comments you wish. Thank you.
  24. Old Comment

Re: Who Should Know Better?

Eivins, nail, head, bang. There is no true way to be prepared for such a relationship and you will go in, be hurt sometimes, and come out with a better understanding of warning signs and people you should stay away from. No person is an island and neither Doms nor subs should simply be expected of having an all-encompassing knowledge of that they need and anticipate out of life and love. You wouldn't expect it of a normal person, and so, a silly title doesn't change anything.

And, as eivins said, a good Dom doesn't need to have the answers. But the sincere loving care for their sub--that's all that matters. Being there to weather the storm, regardless of the damage, or being strong enough to admit when you can't handle something, those are things you see in a Dominant--in any person--worth your time.
  25. Old Comment

Re: Who Should Know Better?

You're right that a lot of people just want a sub.
    However, we don't come out the losers. We come out winners. The Doms who aren't worthy are the losers.