Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: That Challenging Dare!

Posted 11-03-2015 at 09:25 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-03-2015 at 10:05 PM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

Are You Mentally Stable Enough?

That is the question, in which most subs don't take that time in really thinking it through. Instead, they will take that dare and then, realize that they got over there head in accepting such a dare. Just because one person can handle a level 5 dare. Does not mean everyone can perform it.

Those Lower levels are easy and simple to perform. Yet, that highly level dare and Challenge, will push a sub in ways you must be able to deal with it.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1226 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i personally find that some doms dont take into account the reality of these "level 5" dares. are these complex dares actually achievable? or are you just throwing unrealistic tasks at an eager submissive in hopes of "punishing" them when they inevitably fail? i dont think it has to do with the mental stability of the sub, it has to do with the dom being able to read his sub accurately, be able to communicate clearly, and know the diffence between fantasy and reality. a "higher level" challenge can also push a dominant. he or she must be able to deal with the fact that they may be placing unattainable goals onto their submissive, and reevaluate their tasks accordingly and responsibly.
  2. Old Comment
    I am extremely curious... what is your idea of a level 5 dare? Could you provide an example?
  3. Old Comment