Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Rant about an old ""slave"" I had

Posted 09-22-2018 at 04:21 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-22-2018 at 04:24 AM by lilith_

Sure, there are a lot of talks about fake Masters, but there is a whole other different thing called fake slaves. Those can be equally annoying and make you wanna give up kink for good. So far I've only met this kind of """"slaves""" online. Let me tell you a little story about my encounter with one of these.

This happened a while ago, and to this day I find myself thinking about this particular person and I get pissed off. Not exactly at him but at how
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Done being dominant (kind of)

Posted 07-07-2018 at 04:48 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I think my online dominant days are long gone. I don't get that much out of it anymore. Well, it's amusing and all but it doesn't turn me on sexually. The only times I get turned on is when it is with a girl, but then again I don't always have those dominant glimpses and it also depends on the other person and how good we get along.

Now real life domination is a whole other thing. I don't like dominanting guys in real life. I prefer submitting to them. But I just cannot say no to a cute
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3