Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for a few days before he arrived). Colosubguy made a comment about how he wished he had somebody to put him in denial. I pounced ... quicker than a froggy snatching a fly, and he was in my butterfly net! All mine!

At first I was shocked that he actually wanted to go down this road with me. I have just been recently letting my domme side explore, mostly with Asslvr as my victim, but he wanted to try with ME!. It started with an edge bank on December 10, and it just got better from there.

After my time in person with Asslvr, Colosubguy and I had a lot more time to talk about what we both wanted out of the relationship and we decided to implement some rules. Soon after that, we recruited Asslvr to be involved as well.

It has been a wonderful journey so far. Colosubguy is so sweet and funny and he melts my heart every day, but more than that, he makes me proud. I don't think I have ever felt this much pride in somebody.

Already in a month he has done so much for me. He has been working on his begging and it has improved insurmountably. He has even begged for me over skype which is something he really struggled with at the beginning. His confidence has grown, and with a little push he has started to comment more on people's blogs instead of just lurking. And I think he is finally realizing that people view him as an integral part of this community and not just a random person who is there.

I can't wait to see what the future brings for our awesome trio: Colosubguy, Asslvr and I. It really can't get much better. It has been so much fun, and the two of them make me laugh each and everyday.

So, happy one month to my wonderful monkey man. and I can't wait to brag about you more in the future. Keep up the good work, I believe in you!

xoxo
Views 1440 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I ... wow! Uh ... how do I add to that? When you pounced after my comment I thought I was seeing things! I really didn't know how to respond. I think my response at first was "Oh, really?" No, actually that was my response, I remember that all very vividly! So, when you actually confirmed it and we started this journey a month ago - Wow! A month already?! WOW! - I was just silly happy! Thank you Miss Butterfly, you have helped me grow a lot, and adding Asslvr was just frosting on the cake! I'm so glad I make you happy and proud! I'm running out of words, just... HAPPY!
  2. Old Comment
    This is so lovely to read! I'm really happy for the both of you, and thrilled that things are going so well. You're adorable. And Butterfly is absolutely right when she says we view you as an integral part of the community, Colosubguy - we're very glad you're here
    Posted 01-10-2015 at 02:12 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    A monkey in a net? I'm picturing that silly monkey avatar alright! I'm very glad that it's working out that well for you!
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you all for your encouragement. It has been a wonderful month and it is only getting better and better.