Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I was asked if I was on the spectrum

Posted 05-10-2021 at 08:39 AM by andrew_b

Those of you know even a tiny bit will know that I enjoy chatting about exhibitionism, particularly when it involves some element of being dared to something risky

Anyway, I had been chatting to this girl on reddit and we were getting on great (so I thought). I'm fully aware that I can be a bit much for some people with how much detail I like to go into for dare ideas, this I'm sure is why plenty of conversations with people don't last

It seemed to be going fine, then literally...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dice roll dare with desperate pee 😱

Posted 05-09-2021 at 02:31 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 05-09-2021 at 02:40 PM by ClaireScott

Thank you everyone for your responses from my last post. Your kind sexy words (and dick pics - OMG! LOVE!) have definitely motivated me to keep going!

For this weekend, I got a dare from Tommytomjj which I thought was interesting. Here’s the dare:

So I would like you to roll a dice an hour before you go outside. This is how many glasses of water you have to drink before you go out (and obviously you can’t use the toilet once you start the dare). Drink them all before you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Back on GetDares

Posted 05-05-2021 at 01:27 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone and sorry for my absence. I’ve been encouraged by your messages and comments and thank you all for taking the time to connect with me

It has been a bit difficult to do dares with all the restrictions happening and there is only so much a girl can do in her apartment between virtual classes. I have been living with some “rules and conditions” imposed by some people I know on here, and that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. So that has kept things a little more interesting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, & Limits

Posted 05-01-2021 at 08:05 AM by ftmsub13
Updated 09-18-2021 at 08:48 AM by ftmsub13

Likes: humiliation, degradation, tit/nipple torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, loss of control, orgasms (when allowed), pain, watersports, crotch ropes, clit torture

Dislikes: severe pain, cum eating (prior limit but trying to push self), online exposure, piss in mouth

Limits: face, permanent, safety risk, ass to mouth, public, full shaving, scat, piss drinking (only as punishment)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Non kinky pain - an update from a hospital bed

Posted 04-18-2021 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-18-2021 at 10:29 PM by Butterfly

This is not going to be a super exciting or erotic blog but I thought I would post here for those who know who I am and who care. I could use the support and love from those who need me and the possitive thoughts and love from a community in which I have called home for the last 7 years.

Since I was 10 years old I have struggled with chronic migraines and they only increaded when I moved to the migraine capital of Canada to live with Mr. Devious 6 years ago. I can usually manage ok, but...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Deny me with exercise (part two)

Posted 04-02-2021 at 02:06 PM by Bexx
Updated 06-12-2021 at 06:45 AM by Bexx

First blog got too long to let me post so it’s continued here!

March 13th 2021 - exercises completed
  1. 50 sit ups
  2. 50 lunges
  3. 50 bicep curls
  4. 50 squats

total exercises completed
  1. Jumping Jacks - 1340/1340
  2. Push ups - 500/1320
  3. Crunches - 550/1280
  4. Squats - 550/1400
  5. Bicep curls - 750/1500
  6. Sit ups - 500/1300