Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Game: PM dare Agents, Commissars and Army

Posted 10-27-2016 at 04:50 AM by CSasha
Updated 10-28-2016 at 10:19 AM by CSasha

Idea: Make yourself an Agent, Commissar, Officer, Private or Recruit for PM dares, spreading the love of PM daring others and getting PM dared via a playful fiction.

How it works: You need a PM dare list. If you want to be dared or want others to give PM dares to people
1. Go to the blog search
2. In the field 'Blog contains' insert "PMAGENT", "PMCOMMISSAR", "PMOFFICER", "PMPRIVATE" or "PMRECRUIT", see explanations below
3. PM dare any number of these users picking their according PM dares "PM________"

If you want to participate more active, then copy any of the following PM dares into your PM dare list:

PM me "PMAGENT X". If you send it out by yourself, then X is 1. When I get this PM dare, I will give X people PM dares, I may ask them to return the favor. Then, if X is smaller than the number of PMAGENTs I find, I will send a PMAGENT dare to another user, this time with X+1.

Example: It's starts that anyone sends the PMAGENT dare, for example to me. Then it's X = 1. So I send one person PM dares, plus another one with PMAGENT the PMAGENT dare, this time with X = 2. She or he then sends 2 people a PM dare, plus another one with PMAGENT the PMAGENT dare, this time with X = 3. It only ends when X is equal than the number of people with PMAGENT. In this last case only the PMs get send out.

Adaptation: If you like you can change the sentence what you may or have to do regarding asking for a return of PM dares.

PM me "PMCOMMISSAR" plus you or another users name and a link to your or their PM dares. I will then send that user PM dares. If I get a satisfying report from you without you begging me to stop, I then consider to send PMCOMMISSAR with the same user name and link to two other PMCOMMISSARS, as long as there are others.

Example: Let's I assume I and some other users have this PM dare, and you send me PMCOMMISSAR with your name and link. Then I send you PM dares. You take some time and report back to me. I am satisfied, so I pick to two other users with PMCOMMISSAR, and send them that PM dare with your name and link. Each of them sends you PM dares, and again if you reply with a good report, each of them may send PMCOMMISSAR with your name and link to two new PMCOMMISSARs.

PM me "PMOFFICER", and I will PM dare a recruit or private of the PM Army with the according PM Army dare and other PM dares.
Examples here.

Example: You send PMOFFICER to a user who has it in their PM dare list. She or he then chooses any user with PMPRIVATE or PMRECRUIT and sends them PM dares. A recruit can decide to become a Private or drop out after completing these PM dares.

PM me "PMPRIVATE" and at least one other PM dare, and I will perform the PM dares, report to you and adress you as "Sir"/"Ma'am".
Examples here.

PM me "PMRECRUIT" and at least one other PM dare, and I will perform the PM dares, report to you, adress you as "Sir"/"Ma'am" and either delete this PM dare from my list or exchange it with the PMPRIVATE dare.
Examples here.

Watching the players: If you are interested how many and which users are currently involved, search the blogs for 'PMAGENT', 'PMCOMMISSAR', 'PMOFFICER', 'PMPRIVATE' or 'PMRECRUIT'. Invite users to participate by adding one of these PM dares or send them according PM dares. But most important, send these PM dares.

More games
Help me to improve with your feedback. Please rate and comment.
Posted in Games
Views 1386 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I must say, this is a very unique and creative way to get people to be more actively PM daring one another. As it stands, it hardly ever happens spontaneously so I really appreciate ideas like this.

I might participate myself, but currently I have only very few PM dares.

Btw, might want to change to "address me as Sir/Miss".
    Updated 10-27-2016 at 06:17 AM by Jaro
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. Changed it to "Sir"/"Ma'am" due to the military context.