Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Christmas time

Posted 01-01-2020 at 02:02 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

Hi all!

I don't know if many people read this, but I want to thank the people that made this Christmas unforgettable
To show my gratitude, I write a little blog entry and report for all of you:

My last big dare helped me clean my flat before going to the train the next day. With a little help, I even got my things packed. It was the first time on getdare chat, too and I was pretty excited.
The train ride was long and boring, though my buttcheeks reminded...
Old

Entschuldigung an meinen Freund für meine Faulheit

Posted 01-01-2020 at 01:46 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

English version here

Bericht von meiner Entschuldigung:

Gestern nach dem Abendessen kniete ich mich mit dem Gürtel meines Freundes in der Hand vor ihm auf dem Boden und bat ihn um Entschuldigung dafür, dass ich so viel Hausarbeit an ihm hängen lasse.
Damit er auch verstand, dass ich meine Entschuldigung ernst meinte, bot ich ihm den Gürtel an und fragte nach einem möglichst harten Spanking.
Er fragte: „Wie hart?“ Und ich antwortete, dass ich am nächsten Tag...
Old

Apology to my boyfriend

Posted 01-01-2020 at 01:43 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

I was asked to give my boyfriend an apology for my laziness in housework.
Report of my apology:

Yesterday after dinner, I knelt on the floor in front of my boyfriend with his belt in hand and apologized for letting him do so much housework.
So that he also understood that I was serious about my apology, I offered him the belt and asked for the hardest possible spanking.
He asked, "How hard?" And I replied that I didn't want to be able to sit painless the...
Old

Self - description

Posted 01-01-2020 at 01:38 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)
Updated 01-03-2020 at 06:53 AM by CuriousHina

Because pictures and the like are a no-go for me on this page (and in general), I created a self-description and on multiple request translated it. Google did most of it, but afterwards I tried to change it so it makes sense.

From head to toe:
I have long blond hair. I often think about dying them, in a nice shade of red or a strong blue. I was never able to give myself a decisive pull to do so.
My hair is slightly wavy and if I dry it properly I have light curls.
Posted in About me
Old

2020, I am coming

Posted 12-31-2019 at 08:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

For the third time, I want to make up and share my thoughts about the upcoming year, 2020.

Quote:
Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to
Oracle
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.88 average.

Re: My Feelings:

Posted 12-30-2019 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:14 AM by MasterDaddy02

I first want to say, that I am making progress slowly. I am going to physical therapy regularly for an hour a day. I have asked about pushing it to more. But my physical therapist said no. Also, the doctor has said no to pushing and pushing myself like that. But I told them both that I want to speed up the process of getting me back to normal once again. I have missed running and jogging. I have lost 15lbs. I am going into the office for just a few hours and then leaving. My body is not working with...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Selbstbeschreibung

Posted 12-30-2019 at 08:18 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)
Updated 01-03-2020 at 06:54 AM by CuriousHina

Here is the english translation

Da Bilder und ähnliches für mich auf dieser Seite (oder eher generell) ein No-Go sind, fertige ich nun auf mehrfachen Wunsch eine Selbstbeschreibung an.

Von Kopf bis Fuß:

Ich habe lange, blonde Haare. Sie sind nicht gefärbt, auch wenn ich öfter mal an einen schönen Rotton oder auch ein kräftiges Blau gedacht habe. Den entscheidenden Ruck konnte ich mir dazu aber nie geben.
Meine Haare sind leicht gewellt und haben, wenn...
Posted in About me