Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Summer Bucket List

Posted 05-20-2015 at 06:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-21-2015 at 09:13 PM by Butterfly

I have been inspired by NLG to make and post my own summer bucket list. I am also happy to take suggestions if you think there is something that would be fun to add. Hopefully Asslvr and I get to do some of these thing together.

I will keep my list updated and bold all of the things that I have completed.

Here it goes:
  • Watch Fireworks
  • Go for a walk on the beach
  • Make roasted lemonade
  • Be kissed in the rain
  • Go to a drive in movie
  • Have a picnic in the park
  • Go
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Moving = STRESSS!!!!!!

Posted 06-03-2015 at 07:14 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-03-2015 at 07:20 AM by Butterfly

I have never been very good at handling stress. As you may have read in my previous blog, when I get overwhelmed I have had some pretty unhealthy ways of dealing with it.

Right now is a very stressful time in my life, but for once it is for positive reasons. As a lot of getDare already knows, I am moving across the country at the end of the month.

I am a very organized person and so I have had lists and charts and calendars and schedules all leading up to the big day which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Stray blog.

Posted 06-25-2015 at 09:31 AM by owneed (Creepness)

wellllll, there is nothing to read in this blog, its just me saying some stuff that are not important, so I really advice you to goo awaaay, there is nothing to read heree, gooooo noww, don't read itt, I mean itttt.....

I can't believe I was that stupid, I don't know how did that happen, its obvious that I wasn't conscious, I was set up...I need to investigate more about this...

I lost the most important thing in my life, I lost it in a very weird way, I might have been...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

On control

Posted 07-27-2015 at 06:34 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)
Updated 08-08-2015 at 07:24 PM by punishmypussy

I'm curious to see how many people like me are out there. I have always been fiercely independent. I pride myself on being able to take care of myself completely, without help from anyone. I tend to exert control over every aspect of my life, which I think is largely because I have issues about appearing to be anything less than perfect to everyone.

I don't like to leave the house without looking my best. In high school I graduated in the top ten in my class and in college I've striven...
Posted in tangents
Old

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Posted 07-28-2015 at 11:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-28-2015 at 12:23 PM by Butterfly

Now that I am finally getting settled here in Alberta, I have had some time to start working on the bribes I owe to some of my voters from from the presidential campaign. We decided that last night would be the night that we motor through and get all of the username photos done (if you asked for that as your bribe, please know that it should be reaching you by the end of the week).

Asslvr and I started our evening by going bowling. We like to make things interesting and have fun and so
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	341  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Asking for help - My new rules

Posted 07-31-2015 at 12:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-02-2015 at 12:31 PM by Butterfly

I have a hard time asking for help! I know, surprise surprise! But the thing is, everybody needs help sometimes.

I just recently moved across the country. I was really unhappy where I was. I was stressed all the time, I carried around alot of emotional baggage from being abused for years by my dad, going through a really rough break up after being together for 6 years, drug dealing uncles, family members getting arrested for stealing, and a whole lot of people lying to me.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Introduction

Posted 08-02-2015 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 09:40 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr and I decided to do our first role play scene yesterday. A couple months ago I read a blog and a story about an interrogation and it really turned me on. I loved the idea of being tortured and the only way out would be to give up the information that Asslvr wanted.

We decided to set it up like this:

I would choose a 3 digit code and write it down on seperate sticky notes on the wall in the living room. Asslvr would torture me however he wanted, no limits, until I
A Butterfly Princess <3