Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Posted 07-28-2015 at 11:45 AM by Butterfly
Updated 07-28-2015 at 12:23 PM by Butterfly

Now that I am finally getting settled here in Alberta, I have had some time to start working on the bribes I owe to some of my voters from from the presidential campaign. We decided that last night would be the night that we motor through and get all of the username photos done (if you asked for that as your bribe, please know that it should be reaching you by the end of the week).

Asslvr and I started our evening by going bowling. We like to make things interesting and have fun and so we decided to place the following wager:

If I got a strike, Asslvr would have to do 5 edges.
If Asslvr got a strike, I would have to do 5 edges.
If I got a spare, Asslvr would give me 10 spankings that evening.
If Asslvr got a strike, Asslvr would give me 15 spankings that evening.

We would play 3 games. The winner of each game would also win a 10 minute massage.

After three games, I had earned a total of 115 spankings and 15 edges. Yikes!

When we got home, I was already horny, my clit tingling from the anticipation of being spanked. But first, we had to complete some of the username photo bribes.

I started by taking off my shirt and Sir wrote each of the usernames on my boobs, took some photos and then wiped it off before starting again, until all of them were complete.

Finally it was time for me to bend over the bed. I took off my pants, leaving just my teal thong on. Sir wrote the first username on my ass, and then took a photo before wiping it off. After he did the same thing with the second username, he gave me 5 hard spankings with his hand.

We just started to experiment with impact play and I never expected to like it as much as I do. I love the sting of Sir's hand on my ass. I love the lingering heat and pain once he stops. I love the tingling in my clit as I anticipate the next spanking. But the part I love the most is the little kiss that Sir places on my warm, red cheeks after he is done spanking. *blush*

Sir gave me another 30 hits with the flogger before taking the last two username photos, and then it was time to play.

While I was still on my knees on the bed, Sir slipped my glass dildo into my wetness and slowly went in and out. He then placed the magic wand against my clit and turned it on low. I immediately began rocking my hips back and forth while Sir fucked me slowly. All too soon he stopped.

I was so frustrated! I already wanted to cum but I knew I still had 15 edges to complete on top of the 80 spankings I was still owed. URG!

Sir continued to turn the wand on and off while fucking me with the glass toy, teasing me relentlessly. All I wanted was to cum, but instead Sir teased me, only taking a break long enough to spank me.

Once he given me another 40 spankings, Sir switched to my large pink vibrator and started again.

This time I had the vibrator going inside me, the nubs on the shaft hitting my gspot over and over as he continued to tease my clit with the wand. I was rocking my hips back and forth, fucking the vibe, each time the wand hitting snugly against my clit. Sir would periodically spank me with his hand or the flogger between the teasing.

After administering the last 20 spanks hard and fast with his hand, Sir finally let me cum. It felt really good to finally cum around the still buzzing vibe. Sir continued to fuck me, the nubs still rubbing against my sensitive gspot. And then he did something completely diabolical .... he turned the wand back on!

It didn't take too long before I was ready to cum again, but of course the butthead turned it off ... UGH!!! Why do I give him this control again? Oh yeah ... right ... I love it .... :P

After edging a few more times, I was sufficiently worked up, my gspot was incredibly sensitive, I was begging to cum, wiggling my hips, whining and whimpering .... I had no dignity left. I just wanted to cum!

And he did!!!!! YAY!!!! Or so I thought ....

[I should mention that we have tried a few times recently to make me squirt (usually with the glass toy when I am laying on my back) and I have felt like it has come pretty close to happening, so when we play with my gspot, Sir likes to make my cum and not stop.]

... because he didn't stop! The wand stayed on, the vibe stayed on and Sir kept moving it in and out, fucking me, rubbing my gspot ... I kept cumming. I lost track of time. I felt like I was floating. I left my body. It was hard to breath, My legs were locked and shaking, my whole body was quaking, I was sweating and it was hard to breath. I briefly thought of using my safeword but even though it was intense, it was an incredible feeling. Its a good thing I didn't really want to use it, because I couldn't get the words out even if I wanted to. I couldn't say anything, I was frozen.

After what felt like an hour (but was probably only 5 minutes), Sir stopped the two vibes and I collapsed on the bed. He sat beside me and kissed me and stroked my hair as I struggled to recover. I couldn't even talk.

I always joke and say that "I will die" if I cum too much or don't get to cum, so after a play session Sir usually asks "Did I kill you?", this time I couldn't speak in order to answer, but I probably would have said yes. I felt dead, or close to death, but in an incredible, wonderful, fulfilling, pleasure filled way!

I was starting to drift off, but wanted to make sure that Sir got a chance to be pleased too. I know we had discussed him fucking me, making himself edge 5 times (out of his 15 total he earned at bowling) while inside me. So, with much effort, I lifted my head and said something like "you cum want me in" .... thankfully Sir understood and with great effort I lifted my hips again so Sir could fuck me from behind.

Sir was very hard as he entered me and it didn't take long before he pulled out after edging. I was fine with the idea of just being used for Sir's pleasure. Just a hole for him to cum in, but of course Sir likes to torture me and he started to rub my clit between edges.

By his fourth edge, I was on edge again as well. I was so tired and sensitive but I was begging to cum again. Of course Sir stopped playing with my clit and slipped back inside me just as I was about to cum. Thankfully he fucked me hard and fast at just the right spot and Sir said the magic words as he fucked me and I came right before Sir did inside me.

After I was able to move again, I literally just rolled onto my side and snuggled under the blankets. It took me at least 20 minutes to recover enough to say words, and another 10 or 15 to be able to walk and get cleaned up. But when I did, the first thing I wanted to do was see and edit the photos that we took, in order to get them to the individuals I promised them to.

I want to thank everybody again for their help and support during the election, before and during my move and just in general for being wonderful and reading and commenting on my blogs. It is greatly appreciated, and in order to show my appreciation, we took one bonus photo last night that I would like to share for you all now. So here it is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	341
Views 1426 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That sounds like such an amazing evening, thank you so much for sharing it with us. And thank you asslvr for not killing her
  2. Old Comment
    It does sound like an amazing evening!
  3. Old Comment
    Oh I've missed your posts so much! Thank you for sharing this, and I am thrilled you had such a good time Honestly, orgasming to death sounds like it would be worth it.
    Posted 07-29-2015 at 06:06 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    It absolutely WAS an amazing evening!!!

@NLG - It would very much be worth it! I have never experienced that feeling before, I thought I might actually die for a second :P
  5. Old Comment
    This is a beautiful blog,thank you for posting. Having playful bets and wagers is something that can blend daily life and one's kinks together, enhancing both; stories and memories will bloom and stay with you. And from the look of it, everyone's a winner. What's not to love?
  6. Old Comment
    Fun times, wonderful idea and experience!
  7. Old Comment
    Our little bets and games are so much more fun now that you're here this was an amazingly fun night and I am looking forward to soooo many more! I also can't wait for more death by orgasms
  8. Old Comment
    @Strawdog - Exactly, D/s for us isn't something that is just in the bedroom, it is a part of who we are. And more than that, we are both kinky and fun people and what else breaks up the monotonous days of grown up life than having fun and being kinky. I am so glad I found somebody who enjoys it as much as I do.

@Asslvr - *Near death! Don't forget we don't actually want me to die mister. Our games would be far less fun if I was really dead :P