Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Introduction

Posted 08-02-2015 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly
Updated 12-15-2017 at 09:40 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr and I decided to do our first role play scene yesterday. A couple months ago I read a blog and a story about an interrogation and it really turned me on. I loved the idea of being tortured and the only way out would be to give up the information that Asslvr wanted.

We decided to set it up like this:

I would choose a 3 digit code and write it down on seperate sticky notes on the wall in the living room. Asslvr would torture me however he wanted, no limits, until I gave up one of the numbers. After I gave him a number, he would leave the room to check. If it was correct, we would both get a 20 minute break to reset before starting on a new set of tortures.

Asslvr teased and tortured me all week with little tidbits of information about the torture he had in store for me. I was promised sensory deprivation, electricity, ice, forced orgasms, and many more.

Asslvr knows me so well, that we barely ever have to use our safeword. He can tell when he is approaching my limits before I even think about using the safeword. He knows each and every one of my weaknesses, but I also know his. His greatest weakness? Me! Asslvr is a fantastic Dom, but he is also a softy.

Although he loves to tease and torture me, he is not a saddist at all. He does not enjoy hurting me in any way, and he would be devastated if playtime ended in tears.

I originally thought I was going to be able to hold out for 6 hours! Piece of cake! But as the week wore on, I realized I may have underestimated his ability to torture me.

We are both competitive people, and in the spirit of fun, we decided to make a side bet on how long we thought I would last. Asslvr didn't think I would hold out longer than 1.5 hours. To be safe, I chose 3 hours.

What did the winner get? If I lasted longer than 3 hours, Asslvr would have to submit to me at the end of the weekend. I would get to use our new anal beads on him (Muahahahaha!!!!). If I lasted under 1.5 hours, I would have to ride my new large suction cup dildo on a chair while he watched (Eeeeeeks!).

To make it even more fun, we wanted to invite the people of getDare to participate. We designed a poll. You can find it here. Depending on how long I lasted, one or both of us would have to endure spankings based on the number of people who voted.

How long did I last you ask? I don't want to spoil the surprise, so you will just have to wait for my reports to find out.

Read about it here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Views 978 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments