Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Such a tease ...

Posted 11-12-2014 at 06:44 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Last summer I was attacked. It is a long story, and I am not going to go into the details, but the condensed version is as follows:

A guy decided that he wanted more from me than friendship despite me deflecting anything more than friendship. Since I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he decided to try and take it. I was able to think quickly and hurt him before he could hurt me. I was a bit bruised, but mostly I was physically ok. However, on the way home, he continued to call and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

Frosty and her Heart Attacks

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:31 PM by Tease

So I thought I'd write a reply to frosty's blog Trying To Kill Me With Heart Attacks written from my perspective, if you haven't already read her blog I'd suggest starting there first.

So it was Saturday morning and we were chatting away on skype, the usual banter as frosty enjoys her teasing and playfulness (read brat). Like always I was sitting watching her play much like a kitten unable to resist that ball of string, batting at it and getting tangled deeper and deeper until "Oooops"...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

Posted 10-16-2014 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:41 AM by Butterfly

On our last day together, we checked into a gorgeous suite in the quiet part of downtown. I had spent a lot of time trying to work up the courage to ask Asslvr to tie me up. Even though he is the Dom, we went into this trip with the understanding that I would take the lead, and there were no expectations. He didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable at all, and so even though Asslvr told me he had wanted to tie me up before we went on the trip, I was going to have to ask for it.

Finally,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Strip Tease.

Posted 03-27-2014 at 03:13 PM by Jessieboo
Updated 04-09-2014 at 02:07 AM by Jessieboo

Since I am a little whore and I love to pleasure men and help them cum, I have been on Omegle doing so as many nights as I can. Daddy told me I had to keep tract of how many men I make cum here.

34 men Pleased. :3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[DareWeek] Day 1

Posted 11-26-2013 at 02:53 PM by res

Part 2 and Day 1 of my DareWeek with the given tasks by Nwbie. Tasks are kinda explained in the report - posting them here would stretch this too much, I fear.

Day 1 – Horny? You don't know the meaning of that word.

Last evening I had read the tasks for the first day to come. So, waking up I smiled a bit when realizing that I actually had a boner. At least I saved myself from some slaps.
I started it off with the 'morning gymnastics'. 1 finger and...
res
Posted in DareWeek
Old

[DareWeek] The Night before starting

Posted 11-25-2013 at 03:19 PM by res
Updated 11-25-2013 at 03:21 PM by res

I thought it would be a nice idea to just share this story on my blog as it is the first bigger dare I am willing to take. Looking forward to a nice week and some new experiences.

The Night Before Starting

Task (Given by Nwbie):
What is the amount of days you last came, take 10 and subtract the days since you last came (so if you came 3 days ago you get 7). Now get completely naked and edge once, than spank each ass cheek 2 times the number (7 means 14 spanks...
res
Posted in DareWeek