Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

Frosty and her Heart Attacks

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:31 PM by Tease

So I thought I'd write a reply to frosty's blog Trying To Kill Me With Heart Attacks written from my perspective, if you haven't already read her blog I'd suggest starting there first.

So it was Saturday morning and we were chatting away on skype, the usual banter as frosty enjoys her teasing and playfulness (read brat). Like always I was sitting watching her play much like a kitten unable to resist that ball of string, batting at it and getting tangled deeper and deeper until "Oooops" I'm caught and in trouble. (with frosty you'll notice she whistles when she reaches that point)

We got onto the topic of cooking and she offered to cook for me. That gave me an opening to see if she'd step over the line with her sarcasm, time to pull those strings and snare her.. so teasingly I said that'd be nice but was she going to dress nicely so I could enjoy the view whilst she served me the food. (those that know Frosty will know I was awaiting a sarcastic reply).

"Now you're pushing your luck" came back the reply.. wait.... WHAT? where's the sarcasm? where's the smart arsed remark that I'd set you up for delivering your cheek!!

Oh well damn you avoided it, well then frosty let us dance and lets push my luck to see if I can get you to squirm came the thought (pfft to her blog and thinking it was a random thought)

"Do you have a mic plugged in?" I quizzed.
"Errrr errm somewhere"

"Good plug it in then, I'm deciding what song you'll sing" (ha ha now that will have the cheeky sod squirming I thought and she didn't disappoint me).

"Pfffttt"
"Why do you want to hear me sing EVER again"
"Didn't I deafen you the first time"
"Pffft"
"As soon as you mentioned sing I blushed.. fuck you"
"I was drunk when I sang, I need to be drunk damnit"

HA HA now she's really squirming, oh the pleasure in making her dance to my tune... but wait those two words, FUCK YOU, those two words she needed teaching a little more of a lesson for them. So I clicked Call....RING RING RING RING RING RING RING... on it went as I sat laughing, knowing she'd be having a heart failure staring at the screen wondering what to do, knowing she'd decline the call or not answer.

*CLICK* --- shit she answered, well that backfired! (note to self always expect the unexpected from frosty)

I scrabbled around to try and find my mic and plug it but before I could do so, she spoke first in her sarcastic tone.

"You do know you're supposed to say Hello!!" (BITCH the pendulum had swung back in her favour)

We chatted for a while, relaxing and getting used to how the other sounded circling each other like a pair of boxers squaring up, checking out their opponent and looking for weaknesses to exploit. For the two of us that squaring off meant being nice to each other, having a giggle and relaxing. It didn't last long though before little miss sarcastic came out to play, confidence exuding from her as the cheekiness levels rose so the comments flowed and she started to push her luck again.

A quick thought came lets embarrass her and have her play with herself whilst explaining what she was doing.. suddenly that made her go quiet, made her go shy again and the bold replies became quiet hmmmms (ha ha ha). That quietness got quieter still when I started to mention toys, especially when asking her about the double penetration she'd listed as a "love" and which of her delicious holes she just loved being used.

I did notice she forgot to mention that part on her blog so for all those curious readers she did eventually answer "All of them" although I think she had to say it a couple of times before I could actually hear clearly. We discussed the possibility of atm and she was very honest with me and said she wasn't sure whether it was something she would or wouldn't do until the time came.

So as we played a little and had her suck on one of the dildos, I could tell she was desperately trying to do so very quietly to hide any shame, oh you girls all do it to spare yourselves. Come now Frosty lets hear you, ha ha, oh I could feel her face burning even through the ether.

But why stop there and spare the little angel? since she'd told me she loves to enjoy all three holes being used, so into her ass it goes.. again I noticed she omitted to tell you all on her blog how she described it as being really tight with a dildo already shoved deep in her pussy and so it took her a few moments to actually get the dildo all the way into her rear passage. Not sure why she missed that snippet, guess she just forgot (ha ha).

After a while of playing it was time to test the water, see if this dirty lass that loves to pee herself would stretch as far as to enjoy atm. I asked if she would do it and shyly she asked if I would be pleased if she did it, well of course I would be what dom is not pleased by their sub pushing her boundaries in order to please them? Once she knew that to her credit there was only ever going to be one answer, she wanted to do it, wanted to please me.

Now I should have been satisfied with that, in fairness I probably would have been had it not been for the constant spamming of Yogi bear pictures by various of her friends, mods changing my avatar to be Yogi and the many many comments and remarks orchestrated by the rather delicious Queen of the Brats -- FROSTY!!

So payback time - I told her to ask nicely to remove the toy from her rear passage and to suck it clean for me. This had the desired effect and as she meekly spoke and asked there was a heat spot appearing over the UK, a glow visible even from Pluto. (not to mention the pleasure of knowing she was thinking Fuck you again as she said it).

She did do great though, had made me proud from everything she'd done for me -- beaming and happy as I was I decided to let her play and climax for me as reward for all her efforts. Surprisingly she didn't need to be told twice about that one. Whilst she was playing I spoke about some scenarios I would like to do to her (apparently my voice has quite the effect on her) as part of those scenarios I kept thinking of funny snippets to share with her which accidently made her laugh and lose concentration just as she was getting close.

It was so hurtful that she suggested I was doing it deliberately (note: she's so quiet when she plays it's tough to listen to when she's getting close so I had to guess... errrr... I mean unluckily I kept making jokes at the wrong time just as she was close *phew*) Pretty sure she swore at me at one point, so rude that girl!

But being the lovely guy I am I did let her orgasm eventually, so quiet she was though and we could slip back to chatting and having a laugh together.

All in all a fun day, a very fun day and an awesome submissive. (shhh don't tell the brat I said that).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2669 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I loved reading your side of the story, almost as much as hers. I am really glad that Asslvr doesn't post all the little embarrassing things that I left out after each of my blogs :P
  2. Old Comment
    Me, sarcastic and a brat? Never!!

I do find it very amusing that your smugness turned to an "oh shit" when I answered, serves you right for being mean to me.

In seriousness though, I'm glad I answered and glad I pushed myself for you in more ways than one, Sir.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by frosty View Comment
    Me, sarcastic and a brat? Never!!
    Not sure if we took a poll on that you'd get many agreeing with you!
  4. Old Comment
    I vote that Frosty is totally angelic.
  5. Old Comment
    Frosty is the angel of all angels, the purest snow of all!
  6. Old Comment
    Totally telling the brat you said that... :P Wonderful blog..