Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Personal information My PM dares, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and anything else I like to share with you.
Old

My goals for 2017

Posted 01-01-2017 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Tags 2017, goals

While I am not a fan of new years resolutions, stating some of my goals might help me keep conscious about them and focus.

Regarding my life in total, I want to get a new job, take more time for my husband, family, and friends, work off the emotional burdens of my past and keep on making more games in private. For my sexual and kinky activities, I just want to maintain what I started 2016 since it does good to me to release and live that side of my life. I am still a romantic slut and...
Oracle
Old

A word on sexism (or two)

Posted 12-30-2016 at 11:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:30 AM by CSasha

I like to participate in threads, people asking for dares, tasks, rules, other contributions, possibly PM dares. I like to be creative and supportive. Recently I noticed that despite others I didn't contribute to a few threads with a certain shared attribute. I feel that I need to tell you why.
Quote:
If you are a woman ... Girls may ...
I am a sexist. Admitted. Guilty. But I still hate it. I am not sure if I am in support of certain gender quotas in real life. If at all, they should be for both...
Oracle
Old

Re: When are you a pervert? What is taboo?

Posted 12-15-2016 at 08:08 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

This is a reply to Jaroface's blog entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiktionary
pervert ‎(plural perverts)

1. (dated) One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error; one who has turned to a twisted sense of values or morals.
2. A person whose sexual habits are not considered acceptable.
Those perverts were trying to spy on us while we changed clothes!
Taking the second meaning, I agree with Jaroface that being a pervert is totally alright. Good news, everyone. The saying
Oracle
Old

My 2 cents on consent

Posted 12-04-2016 at 02:42 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

Decades ago, when my girlfriend turned seventeen, I was going to be sixteen for a couple of days still. Here in Germany, that's the line between consensual sex, except for some special rules that involve parental agreement or marriage. I made a funny comment about it that she would be abusing me for that time if we would physically engage. Well, it was just a kinky fantasy, and I wished so she would. Because we were engaged consensually.

Laws are strange, sometimes. They draw fixed lines...
Oracle
Old

About men and women; and me

Posted 11-27-2016 at 06:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:32 AM by CSasha

Some authors say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I found a list that categorizes love into twelve kinds of love, split into two halves of typical female ones like care, and typical male ones like respect. I find it incredibly helpful. I am fine with all the men and women of the world. There's just one hack of an issue which frequently bothers me.

But first, let me ask one stupid questions: Where is your liver?
Quote:
In the human, it is located in the upper right quadrant
Oracle
Old

My earliest kinky memories

Posted 11-11-2016 at 05:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:16 AM by CSasha

I remember kinky moments very early on, besides memories from my time as a toddler I suspect to be usual, like potty time and pacifiers until my brother threw all of them behind the shelves because I was too old for them in his opinion. When I grew up we had a large kindergarten in front and on the backside of the five-story house, where we lived in an apartment. Those were huge compared to the kindergarten nowadays, with much space around the main house for the children to play outside in the safety...
Oracle
Old

My BDSM test result

Posted 10-31-2016 at 09:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 10:24 AM by CSasha

My BDSM test result

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Switch
89% Brat
89% Submissive
84% Degradee
84% Girl/Boy
83% Ageplayer
81% Experimentalist
76% Primal (Prey)
76% Exhibitionist