Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Sorry Spiral

Posted 06-26-2019 at 03:06 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags depression

The Sorry Spiral

One of the things I end up saying a lot of lately is “sorry”. Being a British male with the bumbling apologetic nature of Hugh Grant (even if not his looks) it seems to be a default position to feel guilty about not getting to do something as early as I’d like; particularly if that “something” is for someone else. For the last month I’ve been taking a mini-break from doing dares and now find myself saying it a lot on here too.

One of my worst habits is...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Learning to Roar

Posted 12-14-2018 at 11:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by Butterfly's blog entry Hear me ROAR

Around 3 years ago, I had a pretty rough year with three serious visits to the emergency room. Since then, I learned these vital lessons I want to share with you now:

1. We are all broken.

Everyone. At least a little bit. And I don't mean just a little spleen or so. Everyone of us picked up bad habits and unhealthy attitudes from several past generations and human culture. Plus traumatas.
Usually,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Struggling with life.

Posted 06-07-2018 at 10:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-07-2018 at 10:53 AM by Matt:
Tags depression, sad

Warning, this is not going to be a cheery blog...

I am finding things quite tough at the moment, so thought maybe writing about it may help in some way, although I'm not sure it really will.

I hope this will make some kind of coherent sense, as I'm not very good at writing this kind of thing.

All my life I have been very shy, never having any confidence in social situations, not being able to interact in a normal way with people. I have since discovered
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by PrincessJessica

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Posted 04-19-2018 at 10:02 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

Well today was my first Chaturbate show in a while, well advertised a day in advance but luckily most people on GetDare seemed to be at work (phew). I wasn’t really looking forward to it after yesterday’s ruin, which always leaves me feeling a little down and not feeling like playing (even though Mistress is super-supportive and they’re totally allowed, even at my pace of ruining I can’t help but feel a little stupid & guilty as they’re very avoidable accidents).

I still gathered...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My black dog

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:51 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have a black dog called depression. Looking back, I had at least four bigger episodes of longer, deeper depression over my lifetime so far. Fortunately enough, as my brother expressed it, I am "too clever to commit suicide". Though I cannot remember having had serious suicide thoughts or fantasies. But quite vividely, I remember smaller signs of slight sadness overshadowing years of my childhood. There's longterm knockdown I experienced from the break-up with my first girl friend, bringing...
Oracle
Old

It's All In Your Mind

Posted 12-19-2017 at 06:31 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

It's All In Your Mind, and My Peculiar Relationship with Kinks

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 6 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's something I think everyone's uncomfortable talking about; mental health (with a little kink focus of course)

(Background post: "It's All About Me")

I think it's fair to say, aged 27, that life...
Truth or Dare Zealot