Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average.

Getting Collared.

Posted 09-29-2015 at 11:14 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-01-2016 at 12:20 AM by IceMaiden

A while ago, Master and I spoke about collaring me and spent a while choosing a collar out together that we both liked and what meant something to us both.

I'm an impatient person. Very impatient. So after we ordered it, I was checking the tracking every day..okay, maybe more than once a day at times.

Master also had to leave for a few days whilst I was waiting for it to be delivered, and of course I couldn't put it on without him. So obviously, it arrived the FIRST day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.1 KB, 526 views)
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10 Tips For Both Older Members and Newbies.

Posted 12-24-2017 at 02:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-24-2017 at 02:37 PM by IceMaiden

1: Just because someone identifies as a submissive or slave does not mean they are your submissive or slave.

2: Demanding someone submit (or dom/me!) you without even a hello or more than a small conversation is never going to go well.

3: Before you think about asking someone to submit or dom/me to you, get to know them as a person and then make sure your kinks match up as well.

4: Don't demand, pester or threaten someone to send you pictures, audio, videos
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am not a statistic.

Posted 09-05-2018 at 10:32 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 09-05-2018 at 04:14 PM by IceMaiden

Warning - this was written for the September writing contest and is not a cheerful read. (But it does have a happy ending. Sort of.)

When a person is asked what their earliest memory is, it is usually something light hearted. Maybe playing with parents or older siblings. Getting up to mischief during their early years or playing with a pet. Mine are not like that. My earliest memories consist of being beaten by the one person who was supposed to love and protect me the most. One of the...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

You guys make me smile!

Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:24 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

So occasionally some nut thinks I will bend the rules for him if he spams my inbox. Unfortunately I never check my e-mail (why the contact us forum went away) and the server filters out this sort of junk.

Unfortunately for these individuals I enjoy their desperation. Their abuse only brings smiles to my face. This latest e-mail is a real gem.

I'm not quite sure what pissed off user this is, but last week someone called me "Dick Davenport" and said they infected...
SysOp
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

My thoughts on being a sub ...

Posted 07-10-2014 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Over the past 7 years I have had 3 official Doms, and a few trial Doms.

The first one actually happened by chance. I wasn't looking. There was a local classifieds website, and I was actually looking for somebody to date, since my college program was predominantly females, and I wasn't into the club and bar scene. There was an ad posted in search of a live in slave/sub. I was intrigued.

As I was only 18 and very inexperienced, I wasn't able to commit to an in person situation.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Triggers

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

I have dealt with triggers all my life ...

When people call me certain names: slut, bitch, whore, baby ... or described as selfish.
When I hear the word c**t.
When I am playfully slapped on the behind with a wooden spoon.
When I am told to sit in the corner.
When I am told what to by somebody who doesn't have the right to.
Smelling the

These things are all triggers. They cause me to feel negative things. Depending on which one and...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Another wonderful weekend ...

Posted 07-15-2014 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

So ... I don't know how it was done, but we managed to top my best orgasm of my life!

Sunday was an incredible day, well to be honest the whole weekend with Sir was wonderful. But Sunday was the icing on the cake ..

We started with a bubble bath. Sir had me bring my pink rabbit vibe into the tub. I had accumulated 10 edges this week, and we had taken care of 4 on Saturday, so I knew I was expecting to get a bit frustrated. Sir did not disappoint. He had me start the vibe
A Butterfly Princess <3