Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Personal information My PM dares, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and anything else I like to share with you.
Old

Changing my dream fantasies

Posted 06-17-2018 at 07:29 AM by CSasha (I love words)

They say when writing a story or a novel, you have to learn to change your vision of it. Because when you bring it down into words and details, breath life into it, make it real, you get reflections and feedback. How you imagined things isn't right an healthy, so life points out that you have to change. Change your perspective, yourself, your story. As long as you don't, you will fail.

Since decades I bring up certain fantasy scenarios when I am in bed trying to sleep. They reflect...
Oracle
Old

Posing

Posted 06-11-2018 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I still have the blog about why people claim to be another sex or gender. I think I still bother with the topic because I do. In daily life I pose as a man. Even as gay, due to my husband. I don't say I was a man or gay but I know most people assume and I don't correct them. Sometimes I pose as a sissy though I know I ain't. I have fun with playing one but it ain't me. I am not a woman neither and still I sometimes pose as that.

Because I am not one nor the other. But often enough...
Oracle
Old

Business card - My rules of engagement

Posted 06-10-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Cass
Lover of Humans and Humanity

Rules of Engagement

1. Respect all people's privacy and private space. Included is not being bothered without reason, and not being continuously bothered beyond reason.
For example: Don't message anyone without a good reason. Don't whisper someone in chat without giving a good reason. Don't message someone again who didn't reply to your first message or told you to stop messaging.

2. No violation of privacy and...
Oracle
Old

Vulnerable

Posted 06-10-2018 at 04:31 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I never wore short trousers before. At least not as far as I can remember. Maybe when I was a child. Last time I remember when I was in my 20s and my girl friend tried to make me wear these. And I cried.

Well, I have changed over the years. I still have a hard time to open up to others and leave my safe corner. But I am trying. So getting into trying to look more sexy (which includes some work out I am very lazy on), I started to wear the one beige short trousers I kept hidden deep...
Oracle
Old

Coming out

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks to sockless74's blog post, I have seriously asked myself how I came along. I think partly, I didn't try to fool anyone, but on the other hand, I have meddled and struggled with how others conceive me.

I am transgender. I thought it didn't play a role too much that I was, and still do, but on the other hand: society. That's the whole trouble it's about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.
Oracle
Old

When an Elf kissed a Dwarf

Posted 04-17-2018 at 11:08 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by sockless74's blog post, I'd like to share an episode on my life. Maybe it brings some insight to a gender topic he brought up.

Around a decade ago, when I was still pretty young, I started to play the MMORPG Cosrin. It was completely text-based, but I loved it. When starting it, I decided for a female Elf monk. I gave my virtual character a decent description, went on adventure, leveled up, and roleplayed.

After having met and played with plenty of cool people,...
Oracle
Old

Sex dating is Dating is Tough

Posted 04-16-2018 at 03:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

When I started actively and seriously looking for sex dates around a year ago, I had some expectations how easy it was going to be. Now, I have made plenty of experience to give it more of a mixed feelings. Even when it is only about having sex without any obligations, sex dating still is dating.

I got contacted very often, by people with profiles of mixed quality. I had chats with quick, arrogant demands without the same level to offer from their side. I got rejected, but worse I had...
Oracle