Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM dares

Posted 07-31-2021 at 03:41 PM by slaveboykieran (Current toys)
Updated 03-02-2024 at 06:55 AM by slaveboykieran
Tags pm dares

SPECIAL DAREI wanted to try something new, and I keep seeing these on peoples posts so I thought i'd try it too! Feel free to combine as many as you want into a single PM

Horse transformation *new and being promoted!* choose a number between 1 and 10 to choose what piece of pony play gear i buy next! Please check the down the bottom for a better explanation

also! i have a new tentacle bad dragon dildo!

Bondage

Toys
SPIN XI'll spin the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey diary

Posted 07-30-2021 at 08:21 PM by sissydiaper

so let me go in to some detail that went on with me for the three years i was gone i was living in Florida and my girlfriend's mother kick me out just because she didn't like me so i hit the streets and started to give up so instead of giving up i walk to pa so maybe i could set up a home base for me and my girlfriend but things didn't work out the way i wanted so when she came up to pa my grandfather took us in and let sleep in a room but the biggest problem was he was a hoarder and we had room or even...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Double Punishment - Part I (the setup)

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:25 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-30-2021 at 02:50 PM by cariadferch

I hate it when I get behind on forfeits I owe, especially when it is more then one.

I try to the best of my ability to do all the payments/punishments I am given, and when I can't, I fess up. Currently, I owe my friend lop747, after he finally bet me in Connect4, an erotic story about me playing a dominatrix for him, as if we met in real life. (It will be posted on chyoa.com) Though I have been working on it, like many of my writing projects, it has been delayed. For this failings I have...
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

My ad looking for a slave seems to have become invisible!

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:07 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-01-2021 at 08:32 AM by IceMaiden

Did you see where my ad went? I don't see one in the ad section and I don't see a link in my signature to one. It seems to have just poofed!

But it must be somewhere because otherwise, I wouldn't keep receiving PMs about taking on a new sub. How confusing. Maybe I didn't post it in the ad section and it's floating around in a different section of the site? That could be why I can't find it.

But wait! I haven't dommed in over two years. I haven't had the time.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey diary

Posted 07-30-2021 at 12:17 PM by sissydiaper

i know its been a long time diary but i am so sorry but i ended up homless and living on the streets again but i never gave up and i finailly got place to live in again so i am going back to 24 7 wearing diapers again and trying to get my life back on the road so i can make money with being a baby and being humiliated and i am still trying to make videos so i can have a job for life cause i will only do what i love and told to do
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Loan Wolves - My Turn To Top

Posted 07-29-2021 at 01:31 AM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)

What is a loan wolf, you may ask? Well, don't ask me. Just kidding, this is what the name of the blog thing is so I will give you a very brief overview of what has been occurring in my kinky life over the last month...

This game was created to be similar to the share the burden task back in the day for those that are familiar with that. People can join as a wolf (oh no, you are in debt) or as a buyer (wow,...
getDare Succubus
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Two Strange getDare Fetishes

Posted 07-28-2021 at 07:09 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-28-2021 at 07:29 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I confess I have two very strange getDare fetishes.

First, I have this crazy urge to make everyone's profile filled out and pretty. I would love to see a member's face when we discuss forfeits and they want something sexual and I want them to harmonize the colors on their profile and create a photo album for their favorite G-Rated pictures.

Next, I strangely enjoy reading the "Ban List" and the reasons given by the moderators.

I know, I am...