Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

New year 2024

Posted 12-31-2023 at 02:04 PM by CSasha

So I missed to post last new year, but let's come back to it. 2023 has been a pretty rough year, as I surprisingly lost my mother and one of our two cats.

What I missed to write is that I got a new job last year, quite necessary as my prior job has become quite toxic. Guess what, I am looking for a new job as the current one is disappointing and annoying me, having no future. Not as bad as the prior one, but bad enough to look around and switch as soon as I find something significant better enough.

On the therapy front, the next session is overdue as I never felt it. I had experience three panic attacks or something similar, something I wasn't familiar with at all.

I did get back into making board games but haven't found my full, persistent industriounsess yet. That's a second goal for 2024 for me, connected to fixing my psychological issues.

I feel that's plenty of stuff to do.

Happy new year!

What's on your agenda?
Views 2571 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy new year!

2023 has been rough, for sure. Sorry to hear about your losses and other difficulties. *offers a hug, but does not force one*

On my agenda? To get myself to be used more (think a la gD tasks). So far, a few people have given me tasks and they got extended for as long as I can keep up with them. Let's see how this goes!
  2. Old Comment
    I hope that 2024 is a great year for you CSasha, full of fun dares.

Nearly lunchtime in NZ. Only 19C and cloudy here so good day to relax and cook a nice meal. Roast lamb is in the oven so going for an quick hours walk (too keep my NY resolution to exercise more).
  3. Old Comment
    Dont worry sometimes it takes a while to get back up!

also your kinky games are always fun! please use us to beta test it!
  4. Old Comment
    Hey,
    I am sorry to hear about your losses. Must be a really hard time. I hope you can manage.

I wish you all the best and some calm time to settle.

The days get longer from now on, and always remember: In the darkest part of the night, the sun will start to rise again.