Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Inside my bitch

Posted 05-07-2020 at 12:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"Slower, bitch!", I ordered in a harsh tone.

I noticed how it tried to make me cum in its throat. My eyes glanced over to the clock while my left hand grabbed the hair of my bitch. I took control now. Again, it was only a few minutes short to the full hour.

My ad clearly stated that the slave I wouldn't have any orgasm again, never again. Even begging was strictly forbidden. Now that I had found my bitch, my excellent choice of a chastity belt made sure of this....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

A great day

Posted 04-24-2020 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-07-2020 at 01:01 AM by CSasha

A glimpse of morning light fell into my eyes as a kiss on my neck awoke me. My pajama pants were already at my knees, his hands continuing to strip them off completely. They would be a nasty obstacle to spread my legs however he wanted. My body was already halfway on the side and my stomach, so with little effort, his arms completed the turn and had me face the mattress. Pressing his weight on me was one of his favorites, making me even more helpless than I already was. His body enjoyed pushing me around...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Play time in the yard

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

I love my Mistress, and she knows I do. I have never been more thankful than now for the privacy fence I had to install last year. Why you may ask?

She has me bound face down in the yard, my wrist and ankles bound to stakes having me spread eagle in the hot sun.
"Well, my pet. I think I'm going to mark you in a way I don't think I ever have before.", she says as I watch her walk up to me in her small bikini. "See pet, I'm going to take these letters and write my name...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Pet

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

Here I was, tied to a table, face down, legs spread, hands tied behind my back. She had me Blindfolded, Gaged and plugged with a kitten tail, not to mention ears open my head as well. And caged... did I mention I was caged? Always caged for my Mistress Cass. She likes to lock me away for weeks at a time and tease me constantly while working my balls and ass with her toys and tools.
I hear her enter the room, jumping at the touch of her clawed hand runs gently along my inner thigh before she grips...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Storytime with Jessica

Posted 02-25-2019 at 05:03 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags story

I don't think kink writing comes easily to me but here's my (as yet small) collection of stories. I don't expect this to get massively active but it's something I enjoy doing when the mood takes me. Feedback is very much appreciated (PM me or simply write something constructive on the thread), even to let me know I'm not just writing stories to myself

Hidden Fingers

An ongoing story from the perspective of the 3 protagonists; a male slave, nervous female newcomer exhibitionist/sub...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Master seeks any real no limits sub or slave

Posted 05-28-2017 at 02:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-28-2017 at 03:52 PM by CSasha

This time a friend of mine asked me to publish his ad:

Quote:
Hello potential sub or slave,

I am looking for a slave without limits besides these of mine: public, family, illegal, permanent damage. This is your! chance since I am anything but picky. I don't care about your age, gender, body weight or any other attributes. Anything will do. I will have my pleasure mostly from having my way with you, in any way within the few mentioned limits. Your humiliation and pain will be my
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

Kinky sub girl looking for Mistress/slave couple

Posted 05-13-2017 at 05:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:23 AM by CSasha

Looking for a Mistress with a slave boy to attach und follow. I am f22, 5’1″, 106 lb, bisexual. I have hair free pubes and a tramp stamp with the word "Slut" within the decoration. My experience in casual sex and BDSM is small. I remain my ass virginity at your disposal. I'd like to be trained in obedience and service for my Mistress. I'd love to learn how to put my pleasure and interests aside for the benefit of my superiors and suffer for other people's amusement. I'd love you to use...
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories