Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Master seeks any real no limits sub or slave

Posted 05-28-2017 at 02:44 PM by CSasha
Updated 05-28-2017 at 03:52 PM by CSasha

This time a friend of mine asked me to publish his ad:

Quote:
Hello potential sub or slave,

I am looking for a slave without limits besides these of mine: public, family, illegal, permanent damage. This is your! chance since I am anything but picky. I don't care about your age, gender, body weight or any other attributes. Anything will do. I will have my pleasure mostly from having my way with you, in any way within the few mentioned limits. Your humiliation and pain will be my sunshine.

You must deliver three essential things for me to make this work: consent, enthusiasm, and communication. We are talking about one online session for a start. If we both like it, I am open for more.

Your serious application has to contain the following details completely:
- A reference to this ad
- Your honest loves, likes, neutrals/don't know, haven't tried yet, and dislikes regarding all kinks and fetishes listed here, plus your specials
- A complete list of all health issues you have, from allergies over medication to frequent issues and current predicaments
- A complete, detailed list of your circumstances for doing my tasks (don't forget about location, climate, current weather, laws) as well as your toys and available items (include links)
- A general schedule when you are available for how long for the next 14 days
- Your consent to my limits and my limits alone
- A written application why you voluntarily want to do anything I tell you to on the costs of your comfort and dignity just for the sake of my amusement, between 300 and 500 words
- A complete report with action descriptions, problems, thoughts and feelings on your completion of one of the following tasks A, B or C of your choice including picture proof:

A) Cum on the floor or naked directly over the floor and lick up any mess, repeat twice. Complete it all within 10 minutes if you want to impress me.
B) Piss on any floor in your apartment or house. Don't clean it up for 1 hour. Shit and piss instead or don't clean it up for 24 hours if you want to impress me.
C) Donate 5£ (or $ or € or what have you) to a charity of your choice and attach a proof of date (I want a new donation, so I know you are serious about it). Make it 50 or give me an intelligent reason why you chose this charity if you want to impress me.

If you meet my demands I'll reward you with plenty of feedback about my pleasure on your costs as well as a happy master who is eager to play with you.

Perfect ad, isn't it? Maybe a bit too perfect.
Give real ads a chance. Click here!
More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories, Ad format
Views 2255 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments