Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Horrid night Rape Sector 2 report

Posted 11-20-2018 at 01:42 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:07 AM by jane@

This is a report re https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...273556&page=13

Despite the topic Rape all events were consensual and only one slut was damage beyond repair during this role play – that being me its ok I consented to everything despite any resistance that may be reported- Rape of any kind is an abhorrent crime and should not be tolerated fantasy (was this real or fantasy? Is fine remember everybody has the right to say no and no means no.

The Victim...
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 1 of Contract

Posted 10-13-2018 at 07:06 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 01:58 AM by jane@

Some pictures here on get dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14391

D.
Thank you for educating me Saturday and for helping me explore being a submissive. Sorry I disappointed overall, I will try harder.
PS.
Hope your house is sparkling I apologies again re toilet. Look forward to seeing you to continue my education.

Tuesday signed horrid contact. It may keep me in check till He returns but will def. kick his bum then - for making...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation

Posted 05-19-2020 at 02:31 AM by ClaireScott

So a few guys have been giving me dares to masturbate in public and i’m not quite there yet. I figured some practice would help

I was given an easier dare a few days back (can’t seem to find it again, so if it was you, let me know so I can credit you for it!). The dare was essentially to masturbate with my apartment door open using my cum dildo and after orgasm, to lay there 5 minutes...(that was the part that really scared me...5 whole freaking minutes!)

I decided to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Characteristic of my Perfect Dom

Posted 07-06-2017 at 11:43 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am very picky when it comes to choosing a Dom. And it makes it even worse because I have been spoiled by having one of the best Doms in the world as my husband: Asslvr!

I posted an ad a few weeks ago looking for a part time/temporary Dom. To be honest, I don't even know what that means!

What I do know, is that I need somebody who is going to be caring. I want somebody who will say nice things when I am feeling sick, who will not run away when I cry, who will ask me how
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.83 average.

update re refraining from masturbation and having orgasms. or three strikes and your

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:40 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Two lapses without permission so far regarding my commitment to explore chastity as specified in my new Contract with D (that he persuaded me to sign). In period 02 10 18 to date lapsed on 07 10 18 and 10 11 18.
I admitted these to D who has record of these infractions (which I have to report). I now know when the number of transgressions reach a number (D and Him have predefined but not known to me) it will trigger Him to order me a present to assist in my compliance and help me behave! The...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.81 average.

Re: OutDoors!

Posted 11-08-2020 at 11:20 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 08:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correcting)

Personal Thoughts!

If you think you will be reading something concerning a dare or such! Then you are wrong! You will not see it in this post from me today!

I decided to go out horseback riding today in the countryside and the hills of Kansas. I went to the stable and saddle up Charlie. He is a pinto horse that is white with black spots. I just needed to be alone to think about so many things today. It has been a busy week as well at the office. I have been working both
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Re: What's a good domme/dom?

Posted 12-23-2017 at 07:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 08:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is no request for PMs or visitor messages by slaves desperately looking for a dominant. I am nevertheless aware that I attract those with any blog post and action, especially with such a topic as this.

So alias wrote about his opinion on what makes a good dominant and inspired me to do the same here.

1. Responsible and reasonable. We are all too eager, emotional and aroused to take up tasks and p/funishments and get off. That's alright. But the subs...
Oracle