Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 1 of Contract

Posted 10-13-2018 at 07:06 AM by jane@
Updated 10-17-2018 at 01:58 AM by jane@

Some pictures here on get dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14391

D.
Thank you for educating me Saturday and for helping me explore being a submissive. Sorry I disappointed overall, I will try harder.
PS.
Hope your house is sparkling I apologies again re toilet. Look forward to seeing you to continue my education.

Tuesday signed horrid contact. It may keep me in check till He returns but will def. kick his bum then - for making me sub to D (or will I?)
D did decide to correct me after signing contract to reinforce my compliance.
She tied me up and left me to think about things for about an hour and then bent me over for correction. We both found it rather fun.

Wednesday at work had to ask to pee, quite humiliating, made me feel like a child at school – a naughty one at that!
D shocked me in the afternoon as said no twice after an hour was holding legs together. She has a shocked face picture.
Lost at least half an hour of work as all I could think about was how D was in charge and how I got into this position. Of being belittled and losing control of basic rights. Having to ask was so humiliating and degrading but I didn't mind it felt sort of right and made me realize I was submissive.
Saturday arranged to see D so I could fulfil some of the contract duties and sub
To her house at 0830, she said precisely.
Knocked on door D let me in told me to make coffee and join her upstairs in the same state of dress I am in when she visits on Tuesdays (not much!)
Took drink up to D ’stuff happened’ then D explained about chores – she wanted whole house spring cleaned – spotless!
Started working straight from bed so nude- D got dressed, took some pictures of me being her submissive maid. I continued being her skivvy while D went out to have hair and nails done.
I was really weird cleaning D's house and in the nude felt I was being used and treated as a servant.
– felt very sub especially as D said I had to do solid floors on hands and knees not use a mop.

Several hours later D came back. Made me get her coffee and she sat and read paper until I said I had done by about 1330 I made some lunch and then was made to stand in the corner of the kitchen facing the wall hands on head - felt like a naughty school girl or good sub slut!
D inspected my work - came back eventually - my arms really tired. D said she thought it was all just satisfactory except the toilet upstairs.
D took hold of my ear and pulled me upstairs by it to the loo she pointed to a hair on the toilet bowl (sure was not there after I cleaned but knew not to argue –see learning already)
Holding on to my ear D pushed my face down to the toilet bowl. D said what are you going to do about it - called me names a slacker, useless and if i did not improve she would stop helping me to be a better sub said i was a dirty, dirty slut as well! I apologized and (as I thought she wanted asked to be allowed to clean toilet again).
D said she thought i need a good caning again as obviously i needed the contract reinforcing. In the end D made me beg and plead to clean the toilet with my tongue rather than have the cane (which as there wasn’t one there would have been difficult!) –
Eventually she allowed me to do clean it with tongue on condition that now instead of just at work I was to ask permission to pee whenever we were together - I agreed to that and she stood and watched while I cleaned the loo 'again' – – I enjoyed the punishment and abuse – knew it was clean anyway as had done it (not saying D was not correct to point out the hair or even place it there).

After 'jobs' D allowed me to dress but only in fleece jacket and jeans put rest of clothes In in carrier and we went to cafe by ‘B Park’ for tea.
As we went in the cafe - D whispered 'it’s warm in here slut unzip your jacket down to your belly button' did as she said. D sat down and made me get the tea - standing at counter and taking it back to our table with jacket open showing a lot of skin - if tits were bigger they would have been out there as it was it was just obvious I was not wearing a bra or top under fleece - D teased me by saying next time would make me take jacket off!
D teased me and made me tell her about a chestnut dare -mortified she found out - must have been chatting to guy on GD -no secrets now- made me speak out loud people close by was humiliating.
Spent rest of day doing my housework not nude! And writing this report.
Jane A -
Posted in The Contract
Views 1387 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good that you slut have so tiny tits :-)

Oh the chestnuts. How are the chestnuts?
    Posted 10-13-2018 at 11:28 PM by Master_of_humiliate Master_of_humiliate is offline
  2. Old Comment
    You know were they were -now on window sill for all to see
  3. Old Comment
    I hope the chestnuts have a long and happy life.
    Maybe they can get back to the nice place ;-)
    Posted 10-14-2018 at 11:56 AM by Master_of_humiliate Master_of_humiliate is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Too bad there don't seem to be any pictures from that cafe.
    Posted 11-01-2018 at 08:50 PM by semper_virilis semper_virilis is offline
  5. Old Comment
    https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14136

see above different dare but equally humiliating
  6. Old Comment
    Outstanding first week
  7. Old Comment

Thank you

please rate blog if you like it top right hand hover over stars