Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - DNSWEAR Black Bad Bunny Mask

Posted 09-13-2022 at 07:04 PM by lola.fox

TLDR: A flexible, adjustable black faux-leather bunny mask.

Pros: The shipping for this mask was super quick, which was nice. I love that the ears are super long as it makes for a cute photo. The texture is smooth and soft, slightly too soft for my liking, but I think it makes it well suited for play so that no one gets poked by a flopping ear . It cuts nicely along the middle of the face, so I've been able to send cute cheeky photos wearing it without...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
Posted in Fantasies