Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to use a humiliating email address outside of the kinky world.

Posted 11-24-2018 at 04:15 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:05 AM by dosster

This report is linked to this dare and also posted on kinktalk.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post3491914

I am currently having to do a forfeit for loosing a bet again. I lost a previous bet that resulted in me suffering a harsh exposure as a forfeit. I really wanted out but the only way was to sort of double or quits. If I won my exposure time is cut in and if I lost it stays as is and I have to do a something else as well.

Well I gambled...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Revenge of Master Amorphous

Posted 11-22-2018 at 01:50 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:06 AM by jane@

As she hung from the rafters of the dungeon’s ceiling Jane was told by the Werewolf Hunter she’d been accused of being a werewolf and of hunting down innocent rapist and biting off their cocks.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...80#post3488480
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196

and that unless she confessed he would have to search her for the Devil’s Mark on her body.

Jane cried out no it’s not true the assistant Master...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	717   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jane@ full moon.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	719  
Old

My fun KIK game

Posted 11-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by DareFiend
Updated 03-29-2019 at 08:12 AM by DareFiend

Keep me alert and on my toes!

Just KIK me the number "10" whenever you feel like it.

Repeats allowed every 10 minutes.

As soon as I receive this message, I have to pull out my balls and beat them 10 times.

You may request video proof.

The rule is that I must respond, having completed the "10," within ten minutes. If I fail to do that, the task triples ("10" becomes "30"). There are reasons...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Personal Goals

Posted 11-20-2018 at 04:09 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-28-2019 at 01:54 PM by IceMaiden

I am feeling inspired lately to reach the goals I want and why wait until new year to start working on them? This blog is mostly a public way to keep myself motivated and I'll be updating this blog as I progress. Ideas to encourage and help me reach any are welcome and will be considered, but AM has final say on them.

Goal one: (Date set: 16/11/18)
Lose 10llbs.

This is always a tricky area for me as it's so easy for me to fall back into old and dangerous habits given...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Horrid night Rape Sector 2 report

Posted 11-20-2018 at 01:42 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:07 AM by jane@

This is a report re https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...273556&page=13

Despite the topic Rape all events were consensual and only one slut was damage beyond repair during this role play – that being me its ok I consented to everything despite any resistance that may be reported- Rape of any kind is an abhorrent crime and should not be tolerated fantasy (was this real or fantasy? Is fine remember everybody has the right to say no and no means no.

The Victim...