Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Revenge of Master Amorphous

Posted 11-22-2018 at 01:50 PM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:06 AM by jane@

As she hung from the rafters of the dungeon’s ceiling Jane was told by the Werewolf Hunter she’d been accused of being a werewolf and of hunting down innocent rapist and biting off their cocks.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...80#post3488480
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196

and that unless she confessed he would have to search her for the Devil’s Mark on her body.

Jane cried out no it’s not true the assistant Master Amorphous rips open the top of her simple dress bearing her tiny teats. His hands fill with them and he squeezes and kneads them both as the Wolf Hunter instructs, “Squeeze to make sure that there be no numb places on them Master Amorphous. That be the Devil’s Mark if she can no feel pain any place on her body.”
“Noooo, don’t do this to me. I’m no werewolf,”.
“AIEEEEEEAHHHH! UGGGH! NOOOOO, DON’T SQUEEZE MY BOOBS SO HARD! ARRRRGGGGG EEEEEAAAAAA! NOT MY NIPPLES! DON’T CRUSH AND TWIST THEM LIKE THAAAAT I BEG YOU!”

Master Amorphous frees his hard cock now magically restored (in reality Jane’s bite turned him to into a werewolf so that’s how he regenerated) from his breeches and rips her skirt to her waist. His hands fill with her firm ass and in one thrust he’s buried his hard, thick shaft into her to the balls as he stares into her humiliated and horror filled eyes then he growls, “Now you can’t push me away slut. Now I’m helping the Wolf Hunter by seeing if you can feel my cock fucking your whore’s cunt… and your ass is next.”
“Nooooooo! Stoppppp! Hurts, don’t… I’ve never before….,” she screams as her virginity torn from her by his long and thick raping cock as he laughs at her screams.
As Master Amorphous brutally rapes her cunt the Wolf Hunter stands behind her pushing his pointed probe into her moles and any other similar place on her back, her ass and her thighs.
Then, Master Amorphous drives his newly erect cock as far up Jane's ass as he can force it, the Wolf Hunter does his pricks and pierces in all of the similar places on the front of her body… including both of her swollen and tender nipples to the full four inch length of the steel probe as she screams and thrashes helplessly.
“AIEEEEEEE! ARRRRGGGGHHHH! YOU’RE RIPPING MY ASS! TAKE IT OUR I BEG YOU!” Jane screams as Master Amorphous forces the fat head of his cock through her stretched and torn asshole and up the tight tube of her ass.

Her terrified eyes watch as the Wolf Hunter cups, squeezes and hold a tit then places the tip of his steel probe at the center of the hard and pain filled nipple… and then, “AIIIIIIEEEEEAHHHHHHHH! UGHHH! UHHHH! ARRRRRR AIEEEE!” she screams and grunts and screams as the steel probe is very slowly very agonizingly forced into the nipple and pushed down and down until it’s through her nipple and embedded in her teat as Jane jerks and thrashes on Master Amorphous cock as she’s pricked and pierced over the sharp probe finding and driving through her clit and on into her bladder so pee and blood run freely down her thighs.

Finally a red hot poker is taken from the fire and forced up her wet cunt which sizzles her pussy juice boiling the metal cauterizes and seals her hole - only to be gored out again and again till there is nothing left there between her pretty legs.

Jane is broken and confessed to her crimes and werewolf status. Master Amorphous smiles and he and the Werewolf Hunter bind her arms behind her back and apply a thick heavy collar and chain to her neck. They drag her screaming to the town square where a long wooden pole is mounted in the center – they lift her up and impale her on it her ass and cunt being one bloody hole. The pole sinks a few inches in – weights are attached to her feet and slowly the bitch moves down the pole as it slides inexorably into her abdomen.
Kindling and wood are placed at the base of the pole and just before the tip of the pole reaches her wolf heart Janes feet catch on the wood and her decent stops.

By now a crowd has gathered they cheer and mock –someone throws a tomato and soon Jane is pelted by rotten fruit and eggs. A sign is placed round her neck self-confessed werewolf – burning tomorrow! They leave her overnight impaled and hurting as dawn breaks the wood set on fire she is burnt on the stake.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	717   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jane@ full moon.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	719  
Views 1713 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    great you got what you deserved but they should have spent longer giving you more pleasure by ripping your teats off
    Updated 11-22-2018 at 03:13 PM by jane@
  2. Old Comment
    Mmm

But have the villagers not realised that Friday is a full moon... if Jane can hold out until the light of the moon restores her...
  3. Old Comment

Beavers Moon!

you are correct I live on to destroy mankind
    gurls rule