Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 1

Posted 04-08-2022 at 06:33 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-08-2022 at 06:56 PM by SilverBlue

Hi again, it's me your resident Fucktoy with another blog entry - OMG it's so soon after the last one. As part of this Fucktoy's weekly routine, every Sunday after a weekend with Master, I am tasked with completing a set number of edges. I must do these edges starting on Monday and complete all of them before midnight Friday.

For my last blog, Master handed over how many edges I must do this week to the getdare members commenting or rating that blog. Based on previous blogs, the number
Old

Orgasm and Denial Log

Posted 04-03-2022 at 11:54 AM by NudeDude61
Updated 09-16-2022 at 09:49 AM by NudeDude61

The idea for this blog challenge comes from redcamel, who suggested the idea of having to blog your sex life, or at a minimum, the date of every orgasm. The most intimate part of your life is this laid bare for anyone to casually examine.

Since I am often in denial because of dice game results, the entries below may not all be orgasms, but may also include any sexual activity which was forbidden to me at the time.

16-Jul-2022 12:23pm I hope to soon be posing nude as a life...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Person above Add PM dare

Posted 04-03-2022 at 04:38 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)

These are added dares that only last 2 weeks:

Add SHOOT AND SCORE: Tell me where to aim my cum and if I don't hit it, I get a punishment.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Secret fantasy # VIII

Posted 04-02-2022 at 07:41 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)

My secret fantasy is my femdom roommate arranges a surprise and locks me in chastity wearing only crotchless sissy panties with my hands cuffed behind my back. She invites these beautiful women into our apartment and as she leaves, she gives them the keys, several hundred-dollar bills and says to me, “You will never forget your first time with these beautiful big cock shemales my chastity sissy boi.”

They came in with several shopping bags. The first thing they did was coat my entire...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current rules

Posted 03-31-2022 at 12:05 PM by DolphinCreek
Updated 04-04-2022 at 10:39 AM by DolphinCreek

Until April 3rd, everytime someone calls me slut I must deepthroat my 10 inch dildo five times.

Until April 10th, I will have a dildo in my pussy, plug in my ass and be gagged when at home as much as possible. The plug may be removed for bathroom purposes. The gag may be removed to ear or relax my jaw but my nipples must be clamped if my mouth is empty. Otherwise items may only be removed if someone needs my hole for something else. (on pause, will amend date when starting)

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task report | Supermarket Buttplugged

Posted 03-27-2022 at 03:52 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-27-2022 at 09:56 PM by SilverBlue

Because I’m in a sharing mood, I thought I’d share another story-form blog post with you. Nothing so extreme as meeting a hook-up in the men’s changing rooms before going out to dinner, but still a little bit naughty.

So, I was chatting with Master on snapchat and he wanted me to do some of my weekly edges before going to do my grocery shopping. Although I did my edges as requested, Master wanted his fucktoy to be naughty in public. My task was to insert my buttplug in the supermarket
Old

A Fun Play Session: Edging

Posted 03-26-2022 at 08:47 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sir warned me earlier in the week that our play session for this weekend was going to leave me horny and wanting. I don’t typically handle denial too well, but I do like being edged and teased. The problem is it takes over everything and my throbbing princess parts is all that I can think about. But I guess this was the goal of the day …

Sir had me start by gathering my wand, a dildo and a smaller vibrator (I chose my little bullet vibe). I laid in the bed and made the first call to Sir.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized