Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 1

Posted 04-08-2022 at 06:33 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-08-2022 at 06:56 PM by SilverBlue

Hi again, it's me your resident Fucktoy with another blog entry - OMG it's so soon after the last one. As part of this Fucktoy's weekly routine, every Sunday after a weekend with Master, I am tasked with completing a set number of edges. I must do these edges starting on Monday and complete all of them before midnight Friday.

For my last blog, Master handed over how many edges I must do this week to the getdare members commenting or rating that blog. Based on previous blogs, the number of edges per rating/post was set at 3.

I was unsure how this could go, lots of posts or ratings could make this task very difficult. Of course the opposite could also happen, no comments or ratings, and then this Fucktoy would have no edges to do I nervously checked in every day to see how many comments or ratings the blog received, 15 edges yep I can manage that...

By the end date, 3rd of April, there were 4 comments (not counting my own obviously) and 5 ratings. I know how much people on getdare looooove math and dare multipliers, like dares are some kind of card game hmmm? 9 x 3= 27 edges, to do over 5 days. That's a fair amount to be tasked with, if I do 5 or 6 a day. I reported back to Master on the results. Master wanted me to do a report and to make things more 'juicy', I must do the edges all in one session, in a way that Master commands. That report will be coming soon!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this interesting blog post about writing what do include in dare/task reports https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86179 . I know that for many (myself included), writing reports can be time consuming. That being said, it's good to know what Dominants and Masters want from a report, and it's all about giving them what they want. It also encourages them to give more dares/tasks, so it's a win:win in the end.

Have a great day!
Views 617 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Looking forward to the coming report then!
  2. Old Comment
    I'm pleased my interaction with your blog is bring you triple the pleasure.
  3. Old Comment
    I'm sad I missed the chance to add some extra edges for you. I'll have to do a better job of keeping an eye out for your blogs.
  4. Old Comment
    Even more reason to comment your blog posts, just in case.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Even more reason to comment your blog posts, just in case.
    And a fun way to lure out those shy "lurkers"