Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task report | Supermarket Buttplugged

Posted 03-27-2022 at 03:52 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 03-27-2022 at 09:56 PM by SilverBlue

Because I’m in a sharing mood, I thought I’d share another story-form blog post with you. Nothing so extreme as meeting a hook-up in the men’s changing rooms before going out to dinner, but still a little bit naughty.

So, I was chatting with Master on snapchat and he wanted me to do some of my weekly edges before going to do my grocery shopping. Although I did my edges as requested, Master wanted his fucktoy to be naughty in public. My task was to insert my buttplug in the supermarket carpark and do my shopping with it inserted, whilst wearing clothes selected by Master. Master dressed me in my hoodie which comes down long enough to cover my butt, and white sneakers. Just those items and nothing more.

I was shopping in the evening when it would be quieter. Even though it was quieter, when I arrived in the carpark, I parked away from the entrance. I pushed in my buttplug, filling my lubed asshole. I messaged Master I was ready to go in now. Master messaged me back that he wanted his fucktoy to add to her task. Fucktoy has to reach up for 3 items from the top shelf and to bend over for 3 items. I understood the task, Master had given me a similar task before.

Oh, it’s probably worth mentioning that in our supermarkets, masks are required, so my face was behind a mask, so the added anonymity makes doing this task easier.

I went about my shopping, feeling the buttplug inside me constantly reminding me that I’m Master’s fucktoy. It made me feel naughtier than I did when I’d been tasked with going out in just the hoodie before. I self-consciously look around as I shop to see if anyone notices anything about what I’m wearing. I don’t deliberately reach up for things next to people, I don’t like being THAT obvious. But I didn’t care if anyone was in the same isle as I reached up for dried mangos, feeling the band at the bottom of my hoodie sliding up my butt. Without a mirror I can’t tell if the buttplug is visible as I do this, and Master advised I should not try this at home, I should enjoy the suggestiveness that I might be revealing.

I caught an Asian guy in one isle looking in my direction as I squatted down to look at milk powder. I actually considered buying some milk powder too, until I saw the price, it wasn’t any cheaper than store-brand milk! Anyway, I crossed paths with the same guy in the coffee isle and made eye contact. With masks on, that’s the best I could manage. He wasn’t shopping alone though; his friend or partner came over to him and they were sharing a trolley. I was watching to see if they’d look as I reached up for another item, some aluminium wool scrubbers and honestly dropped them on the ground by accident…

It was a fun experience, I felt myself getting wet as I shopped, there were other shoppers around, and I did push myself with some cheeky exposure while opening the sliding doors on frozen items and reaching in to get some frozen fish. I think that was probably pushing it a bit too far and I felt a little embarrassed because a middle-aged woman was looking at ice-creams and I think she saw me. As I said, I can’t see people’s facial expressions with masks on, but I felt like she was judging me.

Maybe she didn’t see my butt or my plug, and just disapproved of me wearing such a short outfit, I dunno. But when I saw her at the check-out, I decided to go through the self-checkout to avoid her. I made a point to make eye-contact with the self-checkout service staff member as I left. I reported in to Master when I was back in my car. Master was pleased with how fucktoy completed fucktoy’s task and flirted with other shoppers. Master said I was allowed to cum when I got home, and then I could remove the butt plug as well. I thanked Master for playing with his fucktoy.

I hope you liked my report too.

Master has tasked me with a set of weekly edges that I must complete between Monday to Friday (weekends are Master’s play time). This week I have 10 (or 2 per day) but if anyone wants to add to next week, a comment or rating will add 3 more until April 3rd. Don’t feel obligated to post a comment, I’m just happy to share this blog with you.
Views 2678 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very naughty dare. What fun!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Very naughty dare. What fun!
    It was so much fun! I've done similar dares before, but I pushed myself a little bit more this time.
  3. Old Comment
    Always enjoy reading your blog, thank you for sharing.
  4. Old Comment
    Another great read. Thanks for sharing with us. ��
  5. Old Comment
    Great read! Thanks for sharing.
  6. Old Comment
    Thanks all, with the 5 ratings and 4 comments, at 3 edges each, my task for the week is to complete 27 edges.I'll do a mini report once they're done.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Great read! Thanks for sharing.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Comment
    Another great read. Thanks for sharing with us. ��
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Comment
    Always enjoy reading your blog, thank you for sharing.
  7. Old Comment
    Heh, read this the day after the 3rd, so couldn't add to your edges, but glad to read another blog from you. We don't have to wear masks anymore over here. Looking forward to reading more from you whenever you're in a sharing mood again and that mini report
    Posted 04-04-2022 at 02:01 PM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
  8. Old Comment
    It's sad we live at opposite points in the globe, very little chances to go shopping in the same place at the same time

Lovely dare and lovely report, anyway.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redcamel View Comment
    It's sad we live at opposite points in the globe, very little chances to go shopping in the same place at the same time

Lovely dare and lovely report, anyway.
    Sadly no, but a significantly higher chance of me shopping in the same place and same time as someone I know.