Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Gag and gagging

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Gag
One of my limits is using a gag. However I have owned one for a long time.

When I first presented my likes and limits to Sir, along with my toys list, I needed to take the time to explain to him why I had a gag if it was on my limits.

The thought of using a gag has always turned me on. I think there are a few reasons why I am drawn to the thought of using a gag. One of the reasons is that I make noises, and I have a hard time controlling my noises when I am
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Impact Play

Posted 04-22-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have an abusive background. So for me, the thought of being hit, spanked or beaten in any way, shape or form, was a huge NO!

However, Colosubguy bought me a pair of nipple clamps and it came with a bonus gift: a flogger. I was intrigued and Sir and I had experimented a little with it before I went to visit, but we couldn't wait to try it in person.

I was scared to let him hit me. I was scared of the panicky feeling that I have always had in the past when somebody had
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Star crop.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	308  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Leaving marks

Posted 04-19-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This blog is a little different ... it isn't necessarily facing one of my fears or pushing one of my limits, it is more about a hesitation that Sir had. Sir hates to see me hurt, and he would never do anything to hurt me intentionally. However the thought of him leaving marks on my body has really turned me on.

A lot of my friends on getDare love to show off the marks that they get from playing. A lot of them are from impact play. I have always been intrigued with their marks ... I love
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly for President!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 06-06-2015 at 04:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-10-2015 at 10:07 AM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

As you know, I have been nominated for getDare president. Getdare means a lot to me, and so do each one of you. As getDare President I would put each of you first. In doing so, I would make the following promises:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to be a great friend to anybody who is in need of a friend. I am a great listener. I am loyal and am the type
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	President Large.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	320  
A Butterfly Princess <3