Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Leaving marks

Posted 04-19-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly

This blog is a little different ... it isn't necessarily facing one of my fears or pushing one of my limits, it is more about a hesitation that Sir had. Sir hates to see me hurt, and he would never do anything to hurt me intentionally. However the thought of him leaving marks on my body has really turned me on.

A lot of my friends on getDare love to show off the marks that they get from playing. A lot of them are from impact play. I have always been intrigued with their marks ... I love the feeling of being sore after an intense play session, the constant reminder that something amazing happened. For me, the thought of seeing those marks for days after was even more amazing. Every time I see them or feel them, I could think of the delicious things we did to create them. And the person who gave them to me.

The problem is, in order to make marks, it usually requires a lot of pain, or breaking one of my limits. After some discussion, Sir and I decided to experiment with nipples suckers and his mouth to create hickeys on my breasts.

On our first night of playing, we were both very anxious to try the new nipple suckers. Sir tried them on my nipples first, and then moved to the area around the nipple. He places one of the suckers directly above my nipple and tightened it as tight as it would go.

The bite of the sucker as it sucked the blood to the surface of my skin was a little bit painful, but Sir distracted me with his mouth on my clit or nipples. Sir was a little bit hesitant at first but I encouraged him and reassured him that I was ok and loving it and eventually he started to nibble and suck on my breasts as well.

He originally wanted to create a heart around my nipples, but we soon learned that my breasts are more resilient to the marks than we anticipated. Instead he got a few good marks, some from his mouth and teeth and some from the nipple suckers.

I love Sir so much for overcoming his hesitation in order to do this for me. I loved it. I loved the pink and purple marks on my breast that night after our play session, and I loved watching them get darker the next day. It was a bit sad to see the bruises disappear, but it just meant that Sir was able to start over again.

Every time I looked at those marks, I felt owned. I felt completely, 100% his. I belonged to him. I was his to mark. And that is the best feeling in the world.

Please Sir, mark me as yours again!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So glad you got awesome happy memory holding marks!

I don't like ouchy things, but I LOVE getting rope and bite marks! Granted, none of mine come from a dedicated relationship, so it doesn't hold quite the same meaning.